For all those having issues with antihack go into your server_functions.sqf

at the top you should see
Code:
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf";
change it to
Code:
//[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf";
This WILL fix it.

anyone know how to do a "if then" check for locked vehicles? I plan to make locked vehicles untowable on my server

Ok. I'm stumped. I put this in, made the changes needed to Epoch, spawned a Ural and an ATV. I put the ATV behind the Ural, expecting some sort of scroll menu to tow the ATV with the Ural but nothing. What am I doing wrong? How do you tow a vehicle?

Development update #2 20/11/2013

Hello All,
So my exams are over.
The good news is I am starting development again.
The bad news is, I have no idea wtf i was doing...
So it may take a while.

Regards,
CommanderRetra

Guys can anyone tell me where I can change lifting/towing range, so far I got lifting disabled due to people lifting cars from garages and you can also tow vehicles that are 30-40m away.
Any help with that? :)

Ok. I'm stumped. I put this in, made the changes needed to Epoch, spawned a Ural and an ATV. I put the ATV behind the Ural, expecting some sort of scroll menu to tow the ATV with the Ural but nothing. What am I doing wrong? How do you tow a vehicle?

I think I know the prob you are having. At least for me towing does not work on spawned in vehicles.

On another note, would it be possible to have this script running twice on one server? I want to make a vehicle that can tow planes and helis (there is a "pushback" ingame just not used IE airplane tow truck) but I only want that specific vehicle to be able to do it. I'm sure if I scoured the code I could find all the variables. I guess I am hoping someone here has a better way.

I have the same problems. Is there anyway to fix this?

"Resource R3F_LOG_dlg_contenu_vehicule"
I get that error when i try to view vehicle content.

I have a file named dlg_contenu_vehicule.h in this folder R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\transporteur

Do I need to rename it or something I dont understand this

Got it fixed now thanks to epochmod.com user: MassAsster

Heres the fix:

#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

put that line in your description.ext file right above this line:

briefing = 0;

Does anyone know how to disable certain things from being heli lifted? I've placed ammo caches on my server and players have figured out that you can actually heli lift the entire weapon cache away. I need this stopped asap! Thanks.

Well need help with that script cause its not working at all. I try many thing I saw on the web but there is too many people saying this one work or this one, I spend like 3 hours trying to make it work and now I'm boring and mad.

Last edited:
Does anyone have this working in 1.0.4 ?
I installed it like I did in the previous Epoch - But in game there is no option to tow when you scroll

Any ideas?

Back