[Help] - Preconfigured R3F Logistics (Towing and Heli-Lift) ABANDONED

Does anyone have this working in 1.0.4 ?
I installed it like I did in the previous Epoch - But in game there is no option to tow when you scroll

Any ideas?
only 2 steps really, put the line of code in init.sqf and put the folder in directory with init.sqf
and yes i have it working on 1.0.4

only 2 steps really, put the line of code in init.sqf and put the folder in directory with init.sqf
and yes i have it working on 1.0.4

What line of code ? and what directory?
I have the problem i get only 1 time the option to lift and drop, after that i can not lift a vehicle anymore only wenn i log out to lobby and log back in i get the option again. And some vehicles will not get towed too?

I solved my problem.
My script stopped working when i added the In Vehicle/Out of vehicle duplicate/multiple action clearing script.
It is erasing the tow and lift functions :(
It is working perfect now !

Code:
if ((!s_player_inVehicle) and (_inVehicle)) then {
    s_player_inVehicle = true; // flag until player leaves
    s_player_inVehicleObj = _vehicle;
};

if ((s_player_inVehicle) and (!_inVehicle)) then {
    s_player_inVehicle = false;
    _tmpaction = s_player_inVehicleObj addAction["junk", "junk.sqf"];
    while {_tmpaction >= 0} do {
        s_player_inVehicleObj removeAction _tmpaction;
        _tmpaction = _tmpaction - 1;
    };
    diag_log format["fn_selfActions.SQF: Player dismounted from vehicle object %1. Clearing all actions.",s_player_inVehicleObj];
    s_player_inVehicleObj = nil;
};

Last edited:
Hey people,
im new and tried to find a answer, but I cant find the answer.
The Tow and Lift script (config.sqf) in R3F.Log works fine if I have the standart in, but as soon as I rewrite the vehicles data and
put it in, it wont work anymore.
Can someone help?

Hi guys love this script works great only one thing i cant seem to find where i can stop players towing more than one object.
many thanks

Just install the towing and lifting script as said, I even have the tamedogs just download the epoch 1.0.4.2a files here and just update your server and edit what you can.

Hey people,
The Tow and Lift script (config.sqf) in R3F.Log works fine if I have the standart in, but as soon as I rewrite the vehicles data and
Can someone help?

Don't touch anything i had to replace my mission files and start all over again.

Just wait until there is an update to edit the config.sqf file.

Hey people,
Can someone help?
Hard to understand what you wanted and what you mean by "I rewrite the vehicles", but I assume you want to set which vehicles that can tow and be towed or lifted. That is not done in the config.sqf it's done in the R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\addons_config\arma2_Co_Objects.sqf file.
Make sure you finish every line with a comma but not the last or you will mess up the mod.

I have encountered a really messed up situation. I am running epoch, 1.0.4.2 Takistan, when I drop vehicles they bounce up and hit my helicopter.

I can't even cook steaks on the burning wreckage of both my vehicles, which seems like a double thumb in the eyes. If anyone has an idea, I'm all ears.

Hi i have a problem with the Heli-Lift function.
Everytime i lift a car with a heli and drop it, my heli detonates. the Same problem is, when i start a heli near a car thats liftable. i think its a problem with the range-indication to lifting.
What Codes u need from me to can halp me?

Sry 4 my bad english :D

Hi i have a problem with when i go up to a vehicle i get view vehicle contents which seems to not really have a use also, is there anyway i could make it so i can tow more than 1 car almost like a towing train ?

Hey Guys,

I want to install this on my DayZ Epoch 1.0.4.2 Server.

What about the battleye filters? Do I need to change them? If yes, how?

Is this ever running on dayz epoch 1.4.0.2?

Would be nice if someone could answer my questions.

Greetings!

Last edited:
Got it fixed now thanks to epochmod.com user: MassAsster

Heres the fix:

#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

put that line in your description.ext file right above this line:

briefing = 0;
Hi,

I see you have. I have done the same thing and it worked for me to, I am just right now confused what this option is for. What am I supposed to do with this?

What is the purpose of the 'View Vehicle Content' ?

Thanks.

R3F has a feature where you can put items into the vehicle ... LOGISTICS. So you can put a motorcycle into a truck or a bicycle into a car. View vehicle content to see what is already loaded into the vehicle.
You can also place lots of other items which is configured in your R3F config files.

R3F has a feature where you can put items into the vehicle ... LOGISTICS. So you can put a motorcycle into a truck or a bicycle into a car. View vehicle content to see what is already loaded into the vehicle.
You can also place lots of other items which is configured in your R3F config files.

Hi,

That is interesting, This is of sounds like a very useful feature. How would I be able to put a bike in to a car or a car in to a chinook? Because it would be physically impossible to pick it up in to your inventory then putting in to the car.

Thanks.

If an item is able to be used in logistics, when you come up to it there is a scroll menu to "move" (I think thats what it says). You then physically move the object to a vehicle and a menu is displayed to put it into the cargo. It makes it so you can move pallets, barrels, concrete barriers, ... anything, not just bikes or motorcycles. And of course the items are configurable in the R3F configuration files.

If an item is able to be used in logistics, when you come up to it there is a scroll menu to "move" (I think thats what it says). You then physically move the object to a vehicle and a menu is displayed to put it into the cargo. It makes it so you can move pallets, barrels, concrete barriers, ... anything, not just bikes or motorcycles. And of course the items are configurable in the R3F configuration files.
Is there some kind of video on how this works? I am still confused. I dont know how to put something in to the Vehicle Content.

Back