[Help] - Preconfigured R3F Logistics (Towing and Heli-Lift) ABANDONED

Hey, I typed out this list for Epoch towing. Figure I may as well share to save people time. Feel free to include in your new version. Complete drivable vehicle classname list for Epoch 1.0.2.3. Includes air, land, ship (everything except static weapons):
http://pastebin.com/bhATbgN2
(too long to post)

I did not separate the planes from the land / ship because I think planes should be towable and able to tow too. ^_^

Hey thanks a lot, this will be a big help when the new script gets released.

Little update guys; I have become rather ill over the past two days :( . Thus making my ability to sit at the computer for long periods of time is rather minimal. I will chip away at it whenever I feel up to it but at the moment I'm just going to try and get better. Apologies for any inconvenience, I'm not trying to take after Rocket.

Hi, great addon! Maybe there is a setting to have a towed car a a little away from main car? Because towed car is stuck in the back of towing car :)

Trying to run this on my epoch server but am having a few issues.

I installed and everything went perfectly smooth, got in game and tested...everything works...The next day though, players on my server tell me they have no tow scroll option (While I still do as admin along with the other admins) ...We have figured out players can use tow on random spawn vehicles but not AI Mission spawned ones or admin spawned ones or purchased ones. also no players have an untow option either. As an admin it gives me the untow option but when i do it launches the towed vehicle into the air where it inevitably blows up....Great for fireworks..not the best for zombie survival.

I see You are working on an epoch version/Fix? and that sounds excellent but I dont think that is what my particular problem is.

Sounds more like a battleye issue to me Ignoring me because of my AntiHack/admin menu, but blocking players?

Not sure..anyone who is better with these scripts than me (most of you) have an idea?

Trying to run this on my epoch server but am having a few issues.

I installed and everything went perfectly smooth, got in game and tested...everything works...The next day though, players on my server tell me they have no tow scroll option (While I still do as admin along with the other admins) ...We have figured out players can use tow on random spawn vehicles but not AI Mission spawned ones or admin spawned ones or purchased ones. also no players have an untow option either. As an admin it gives me the untow option but when i do it launches the towed vehicle into the air where it inevitably blows up....Great for fireworks..not the best for zombie survival.

I see You are working on an epoch version/Fix? and that sounds excellent but I dont think that is what my particular problem is.

Sounds more like a battleye issue to me Ignoring me because of my AntiHack/admin menu, but blocking players?

Not sure..anyone who is better with these scripts than me (most of you) have an idea?

Do you have blur antihack pro?

Do you have blur antihack pro?

I actually wish I could tell you, it i the premium antihack/tools that come with a dayzpriv server. I dont think its blur, however there are some names included in the scripts I could probably figure out exactly which it is (Will check when I'm home, if I cant figure out how to add exceptions to it.

You need to add these to your addaction whitelist on your antihax:
Code:
STR_R3F_LOG_action_heliporter,STR_R3F_LOG_action_heliport_larguer,
                                STR_R3F_LOG_action_relacher_objet,STR_R3F_LOG_action_deplacer_objet,STR_R3F_LOG_action_remorquer_deplace,
                                STR_R3F_LOG_action_selectionner_objet_remorque,STR_R3F_LOG_action_detacher,STR_R3F_LOG_action_charger_deplace,
                                STR_R3F_LOG_action_selectionner_objet_charge,STR_R3F_LOG_action_remorquer_selection,STR_R3F_LOG_action_charger_selection,
                                STR_R3F_LOG_action_contenu_vehicule,STR_R3F_ARTY_action_ouvrir_dlg_SM

It is usually in a list that looks something like this:
Code:
_dayzActions =
                          [s_player_dropflare,s_player_butcher,s_player_cook,
                                s_player_boil,s_player_fireout,s_player_packtent,s_player_sleep,s_player_studybody,
                                NORRN_dropAction,s_player_selfBloodbag,]

Well this sounds promising :). I will try it out as soon as Im home from work and let you guys know

some Players get setpo #0 restriction if they unlift/release an object. what did i do wrong? do i have to change battleye script?

Ok im going to be the retard i bet but here i go.....
I need help figureing were my BE Filters are, and im got my heli lifting working and my towing work but with the heli lifting only when i drop the item I get kicked for Setpos restriction #0
If i can get help add my skype kyle.treubig

*sigh* further delay in completion, I am over my cold now, but my ArmA 2 OA key has been banned :( , on the bright side it wasn't for hacking it was stolen when I executed an random .exe whilst cleaning my downloads folder. Unfortunately my key was stolen and sold, and then banned. Fortunately I decompiled the .exe and found the website that my key was sent to then added the guy on Skype and got his IP address and then reported the person to the appropriate authorities.

Due to the eagerness for the release I am going to upload all my code to my GitHub tomorrow and then let other people take over from there.

Back