Origins Server?

care to elaborate?

Is just from the original sql import, from the github, once i added vehicles it crashed the server with a hive/db type error. I checked the object_spawns table, which was importing to object_data, and the fields inventory snd hitpoints didn't exist, which made the fields in object_data a null value, which crashed my server.

Fixed it so the fields were present and the server fired up.

In short, hive/db errors may be fixed by ensuring the database has all the fields required and, where possible, set the relevant default values.. A default value of [] for inventory is always ok in dayZ (also works for medical, state, backpack and inventory in reality db)..

So, if the game adds something to the DB without specifying abother field, it is assuming there is a default value, calling that field later will crash the code if error capture isn't in place to deal with Null values (in the DB) as they have made sure the DB has the default values set..

Is just from the original sql import, from the github, once i added vehicles it crashed the server with a hive/db type error. I checked the object_spawns table, which was importing to object_data, and the fields inventory snd hitpoints didn't exist, which made the fields in object_data a null value, which crashed my server.

Fixed it so the fields were present and the server fired up.

In short, hive/db errors may be fixed by ensuring the database has all the fields required and, where possible, set the relevant default values.. A default value of [] for inventory is always ok in dayZ (also works for medical, state, backpack and inventory in reality db)..

So, if the game adds something to the DB without specifying abother field, it is assuming there is a default value, calling that field later will crash the code if error capture isn't in place to deal with Null values (in the DB) as they have made sure the DB has the default values set..

I'll validate the default values but my server is crashing when the server is already running. I don't think it is vehicles spawning that causes this issue.

Several have the 'fix' of houses, but no one posted it.
I was testing the following code by several days and (for now) It's working 100%

In dayz_server\compile\verbb_pas_a.sqf

After:
Code:
diag_log ("Zakrivaem Dom: "+ str(_key));
Replace "_key call server_hiveWrite;" with this:
Code:
if (str(_inventoryEnd) != "[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]") then {
diag_log ("Zakrivaem Dom: Inventory OK");
_key call server_hiveWrite;
};

It's a dirty code, but works XD

Code:
3:58:00 "Animals deleted = 0(Rabbits 0), Animals alive=0"
3:58:00 "At=[]"
3:58:01 "Animals deleted = 0(Rabbits 0), Animals alive=0"
3:58:01 "At=[]"
3:58:02 "Animals deleted = 0(Rabbits 0), Animals alive=0"

The above is flooding my hiveext

Just keeps going over and over. No actual server issues, just think something may not be working totally right in regard to animals.

Code:
3:58:02 "Animals deleted = 0(Rabbits 0), Animals alive=0"

The above is flooding my hiveext

Just keeps going over and over. No actual server issues, just think something may not be working totally right in regard to animals.

Taking a brief glance into server_cleanup.fsm it seems like rabbits are assumed to be there, comment out line #459 with
Code:
  "//diag_log format [""Animals deleted = %1(Rabbits %3), Animals alive=%2"", _delQtyAnimal, (count allMissionObjects ""Animal""),_delQtyAnimalR];" \n
Is interesting that Rabbits are highlighted, I wonder if they are using them as pointers..

How long has your server been running and do these entries disappear after people join ? Do you have loot and zeds spawning at the time of your log being spammed ?

I changed only
Code:
if(_timeOut == 600) then { Origins_connect = true; }; //60sec
to
Code:
if(_timeOut == 100) then { Origins_connect = true; }; //10sec
and Works

ty but dont works.... i dont know why.
ich have copy and past your line...

I looked and line 44 already had that commented out, Is there anything else i can try so people don't get kicked on refuel.

I found the code of the kick,
Code:
 if (isserver) then
{
_snd = createSoundSource ["Sound_Fire", getpos _v,"
06.06.2013 19:30:11: Austin (xxxxxxxxxx) %%%%%%%%%%%% - #43 "005;

if (_cfcust >= 1.0) then { _cfcust = 1.0; };

_target setFuel _cfcust;
};

titleFadeOut 1;

ib_refueling_in_progress = fal"

If it's for refuel, look down a couple lines for 5 setfuel and change the 5 to a 1 and restart.

Can we get the loot cleanup updated? Would love it back on my server, Pain. I know you already have it set.

I don't believe I do, axeman. I have players and loot spawned on the server, yes, but as for if it is at the exact same time-- I can't quite tell. Thinking it'd be in the hiveext.

It doesn't go away and I have at least ten in there at all times.

Several have the 'fix' of houses, but no one posted it.
I was testing the following code by several days and (for now) It's working 100%

In dayz_server\compile\verbb_pas_a.sqf

After:
Code:
diag_log ("Zakrivaem Dom: "+ str(_key));
Add:
Code:
if (str(_inventoryEnd) != "[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]") then {
diag_log ("Zakrivaem Dom: Inventory OK");
_key call server_hiveWrite;
};
It's a dirty code, but works XD

anyone else confirmed this is working? a bit cleaner than my fix.

Thank cortez for the rcon tool.

But I must tell you that my server it all the time online(every 6h restart) and no crashes.

If you see my reply a few posts below that

I use this as my rcon program. The layout is 100x better than darts and does a far better job.
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthre...nformation&s=fbc9667d6f313da48fc646d481960b68

I'm testing it, but is a bit buggy... the no auto-reconnect (when server crashes) is a little annoying. And multiple "Get Bans" crash completely the software.

Im trying it out right now, i will be back in this thread in 2 days and come with a conclution.

Check it again, i made an 'edit' XD I forgot to replace one line of code.

I'm testing it, but is a bit buggy... the no auto-reconnect (when server crashes) is a little annoying. And multiple "Get Bans" crash completely the software.

Check it again, i made an 'edit' XD I forgot to replace one line of code.

I figured that's what you meant. I'll be testing this out at next server restart (15 min)

Anyone knows how to remove all loot-spawning totaly? i would like to test my server with zombies and players only to see how much FPS i lose because of the non-loot cleanup.

Code:
DEBUG
FPS  : 3.22516
_countAllObjM: 7268
Players: 26
_zombies:137
_zombiesA:131
_loot:5827
_lootL:5088
_dayz_zombiesLocal:0
_dead:96
_numDeadL:87
Animal=55"

Some values right now.
Anyone knows what lootL and loot are? the differens?
i think my server is going on the knees because of this loot issue.
26 players shouldnt be able to spawn 5-6k items imo.

Open player_spawn_2.sqf
Comment out :
Code:
    /* //reset position
    _randomSpot = true;
    _tempPos = getPosATL player;
    _distance = _debug distance _tempPos;
    if (_distance < 150) then {
        _randomSpot = false;
    };   

_distance = [0,0,0] distance _tempPos;
    if (_distance < 100) then {
        _randomSpot = false;
    };
    _distance = _mylastPos distance _tempPos;
    if (_distance > 400) then {
        _randomSpot = false;
    };

if (_randomSpot) then {
        _mylastPos = _tempPos;
    };

dayz_mylastPos = _mylastPos;
    dayz_areaAffect = _size; */

I've found this, but isnt this client side?

Back