Problems with AI missions, including "fixes" that aren't working...

I am having a problem with my epoch 1.0.2.5, running ai mission along with sarge ai and the mission vehicles are despawning when you get in them, any chance you could take a look at my pbo files?

Nah DangerRuss, it's in server_updateObject.sqf that makes them dissapear.

Just add
Code:
if (_object getVariable "Mission" == 1) exitWith {};

In the right spot.

Ohhh so if the cleanup is wrong it'll kill them but if the updateobject is wrong they despawn. Got it! Lasombre if youre running Sarge AI change "Mission" to "Sarge"

yikes man, I only peaked at your mission PBO.... dude its a real mess... everything is everywhere. You have multiple compiles.sqf in different places.. it doesn't look like you're calling the fn_selfactions.sqf that you added to your folder in order to get self bb to work.. I'll try and look through this later.

yikes man, I only peaked at your mission PBO.... dude its a real mess... everything is everywhere. You have multiple compiles.sqf in different places.. it doesn't look like you're calling the fn_selfactions.sqf that you added to your folder in order to get self bb to work.. I'll try and look through this later.
Thanks mate really appreciate it, I did warn you about my lack of skill :p

Hey Danger, any luck? the main thing I want to get working is stopping the ai missions vehicles despawning when you try to get in them, I am more than happy to pay you for your time.

Regards
Las.

Hey Danger, any luck? the main thing I want to get working is stopping the ai missions vehicles despawning when you try to get in them, I am more than happy to pay you for your time.

Regards
Las.
Nono that's not necessary. I've been pretty busy, I'll probably have a look this weekend. You definitely should keep browsing opendayz.net though. The answer to your question about vehicles despawning can be found here in this very thread. You have to make the correct change to your server_updateobject.sqf

Idk how much I'll be able to help you with the other mods. I don't know what instructions you were following and some of them Ive never tried to install myself.

Greetings!

I installed this on one of my epoch servers and I'd like to think its working, but there is no map location indicated. Where might this issue be located?

Thanks

this thread should be closed and q & a redirectet to the main thread ...

anyways:

Regards
Las.

you have skipped a step in the setup, go back and try again ... DangerRuss already gave you a hint on how to fix it, either that or you did not set the variables right

Greetings!

I installed this on one of my epoch servers and I'd like to think its working, but there is no map location indicated. Where might this issue be located?

Thanks

again i say, you have skipped a step in the setup, go back and try again ... most likely you didnt place the markers in the right folder

these are all answers covered in the main thread ... you should try read it!

I don't see anything in the install instructions regarding "markers" being placed in any folder(s).

As for the "main thread", where might that be? Would it be the 21 pages of blah blah blah... no help thread I saw linked in this thread? Or is it one of the other threads that seem to not pertain to my issue?

Thanks for the help and not wasting space with no clear information, as so many are known to do.

I don't see anything in the install instructions regarding "markers" being placed in any folder(s).
you obviusly didnt read the instructions ...
As for the "main thread", where might that be? Would it be the 21 pages of blah blah blah... no help thread I saw linked in this thread? Or is it one of the other threads that seem to not pertain to my issue?
had you read the blah, blah part you wouldnt be here asking ...
Thanks for the help and not wasting space with no clear information, as so many are known to do.

np dude

My original issue stemmed from a conflict with other mods I was running. The instructions on the original thread did not work for me because I was running multiple mods that needed to be included in the updateobject. The reason I opened this thread was because I wasn't getting any answers on the other thread, and the answers I did get weren't working. So at the time, I thought there was something wrong with the install instructions. Since then this has all been sorted. There really is no use for this thread other than the fact that its about 20 pages smaller than the other one, and contains useful links.

Halvhjearne you really are coming off a bit rough on the guy. Some of the instructions are a bit unclear at times and can be confusing to people who are new at this. Try and be more understanding man. That other thread is pretty big and sometimes you have to read pages and pages of comments to find one that's useful. If this thread might help someone, or point them in the right direction, whats the harm in leaving it up?

Back