[Release] DayZChernarus Mission System

The +20 and +50 offset the AI spawn location by that much from the Mission center point.

The 40 is their roaming radius. The 3 is how many way points they have within their roaming radius. The 6 is how many AI to spawn in the group. The 1 is their difficulty level which must be defined in whatever "add_unit" sqf file is being called.

The +20 and +50 offset the AI spawn location by that much from the Mission center point.

The 40 is their roaming radius. The 3 is how many way points they have within their roaming radius. The 6 is how many AI to spawn in the group. The 1 is their difficulty level which must be defined in whatever "add_unit" sqf file is being called.

Thanks!!

Hey guys I followed everything perfectly, but for some reason I get stuck at "Waiting for server to start Authentication" Then after 30 seconds a black screen shows, and once I hit ESC I am on debug plain... Any help?

Hey guys I followed everything perfectly, but for some reason I get stuck at "Waiting for server to start Authentication" Then after 30 seconds a black screen shows, and once I hit ESC I am on debug plain... Any help?

I would try to walk through the script again, did you copy all the files over correctly and not change any path names?

I would try to walk through the script again, did you copy all the files over correctly and not change any path names?

I did EXACTLY what it said, and I did not change anything

Errors:
15:44:31 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
15:44:32 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
15:44:35 "Running "kh_actions"."
15:44:35 "[AGN] Starting Trader City Safezone Commander!"
15:44:35 "Error: Attempting to start AGN products on a server where it should not be!"
15:44:35 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

hey guys im running epoch 1.0.3 and the ai missions loot crates are not spawning in and im getting this error in my rpt

1:02:24 Error in expression <esList set [_index, AllowedVehiclesList select _lastIndex];
};
AllowedVehiclesLi>
1:02:24 Error position: <select _lastIndex];
};
AllowedVehiclesLi>
1:02:24 Error Zero divisor
1:02:24 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 237
1:02:24 Error in expression <ect _lastIndex];
};
AllowedVehiclesList resize _lastIndex;
};

if (count Allowed>
1:02:24 Error position: <resize _lastIndex;
};

if (count Allowed>
1:02:24 Error Zero divisor
1:02:24 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 239
1:02:24 "DEBUG: unable to find suitable vehicle to spawn"

im not sure if this is related or not. Can anyone help?

im using Missions and dzai and they were working together fine until the new epochupdate the missions crates are not showing up and if they do show up they disapper shortly after

i have followed the instructions very carefully and I get the waiting for auth then black screen. I'm very new to this so would appreciate any time someone can offer to help out. It's rather frustrating - i hope it's not something simple i've missed. Thanks in advance.

I should probably add i'm trying to run it on Chernarus Epoch 1.0.2.5

Last edited:
i have followed the instructions very carefully and I get the waiting for auth then black screen. I'm very new to this so would appreciate any time someone can offer to help out. It's rather frustrating - i hope it's not something simple i've missed. Thanks in advance.

I should probably add i'm trying to run it on Chernarus Epoch 1.0.2.5

Run through the setup again and check that you have not left out any , or ;

That would make you get a black screen upon loading.

still no luck. waiting for authentication.... grrr

Just to make sure i'm not a complete idiot:

Step 2
In your server.pbo

Copy the Missions folder to the root of the server PBO.

Do I put the missions folder in the @dayz_epoch_server/addons (dayz_server.pbo), or in MPMissions?

Last edited:
having some trouble with the activation message on certain missions i can not find the spot u have to run over for it come up with the "Mission Clear Message" this is only for some missions such as medical and cj130 also novy sobor crates spawn in the air and stuff :/

OK, so I have tried and tried and am still stuck. Can anyone help out? Don't mind chatting on skype or something if it makes it easier. It just seems to hang on Authentication still and i have checked and double checked the instructions. I don't know enough about coding to spot what's wrong...

I was a little uneasy about the sheer volume of gear in the fillboxes.sqf, it seemed to unbalance the map somewhat, so I came up with a randomiser which picks gear, skins and weapons from lists - then ensures there's ammo for the weapons included in the crate.

replace your fillboxes.sqf with the code below;

Code:
_crate = _this select 0;

clearWeaponCargoGlobal _crate;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _crate;

//define lists

_pistolList = ["Colt1911","glock17_EP1","M9","M9SD","Makarov","MakarovSD"];
_sniperList = ["BAF_AS50_scoped_DZ","BAF_LRR_scoped","BAF_LRR_scoped_W","DMR","huntingrifle"];
_mgList = ["M240_DZ","m240_scoped_DZ","M249_DZ","MG36_camo_DZ","MG36_DZ","Mk_48_DZ","M60A4_DZ"];
_primaryList = ["AK_107_GL_kobra","AK_107_GL_pso","AK_107_kobra","AK_107_pso","AK_47_M","AK_47_S",];
_gearList = ["Binocular","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","Skin_BanditSkin_DZ","Skin_Camo1_DZ","Skin_Rocket_DZ"];
_bpackList = ["DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1"];
_gshellList = ["1Rnd_SMOKE_GP25","1Rnd_SmokeGreen_GP25","1Rnd_SmokeRed_GP25","1Rnd_SmokeYellow_GP25","FlareGreen_GP25"];

// other
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["HandGrenade", 8];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["HandGrenade_west", 8];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["HandRoadFlare", 8];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["PipeBomb", 8];

// load gear
_scount = count _gearList;
    for "_x" from 0 to 9 do {
        _sSelect = floor(random _sCount);
        _item = _gearList select _sSelect;
        _crate addMagazineCargoGlobal [_item,(round(random 4))];
    };
// load grenades
_scount = count _gshellList;
    for "_x" from 0 to 4 do {
        _item = _gshellList select _sSelect;
        _crate addMagazineCargoGlobal [_item,(round(random 4))];
    };
    _crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["1Rnd_HE_GP25",8];
    _crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["1Rnd_HE_M203",8];

// load packs
_scount = count _bpackList;
    for "_x" from 0 to 1 do {
        _item = _bpackList select _sSelect;
        _crate addBackpackCargoGlobal [_item,2];
    };

// load pistols
_scount = count _pistolList;
    for "_x" from 0 to 3 do {
        _item = _pistolList select _sSelect;
        _crate addWeaponCargoGlobal [_item,1];
        _ammo = [] + getArray (configFile >> "cfgWeapons" >> _item >> "magazines");
            if (count _ammo > 0) then {
            _crate addMagazineCargoGlobal [(_ammo select 0),8];
            };
    };
//load sniper
_scount = count _sniperList;
        _item = _sniperList select _sSelect;
            };
    };
//load mg
_scount = count _mgList;
        _item = _mgList select _sSelect;
            };
    };
//load primary
_scount = count _primaryList;
        _item = _primaryList select _sSelect;
        };
    };

If anyone can tell me how to load an array with the class names of the cfgWeapons.hpp I'd appreciate it

Code:
_weaponlist = [] + getArray (configFile >> "cfgWeapons" >> "Class Name");

Doesn't do it

is this still valid or have you updated this, and does this replace all fillboxes?

Back