[Release] Fred's Wardrobe v1.0.2

im thinkin it would be a verry good initiative to chose a "faction" so to speak :)

It is very configurable. If you wanted, you could edit it so that "Heroes" and "Bandits" gain access to new clothing options based off of how positive or negative their humanity is.

Fred, does this circumvent the banned skins from the DayZ_Code pbo? Can I add skins from any of the Arma2 library with the steps outlined in Post #69 of this thread?

This is the list I have used before. However, when I created my wardrobe, I tested every Arma 2 and Arma 2: OA skin. The ones I added were the only one I found to be "fully functioning". Some skins are missing inventory slots, can't wear backpacks, turn the player hostile to AI, or are banned by DayZ completely. If you don't mind using some less functional skins, then you can try adding some of the other unbanned skins.

This is the list I have used before. However, when I created my wardrobe, I tested every Arma 2 and Arma 2: OA skin. The ones I added were the only one I found to be "fully functioning". Some skins are missing inventory slots, can't wear backpacks, turn the player hostile to AI, or are banned by DayZ completely. If you don't mind using some less functional skins, then you can try adding some of the other unbanned skins.

Yes, that one of those ones I found, but I went through the client .RPT file and most of the ones listed there are from build 102678 and they are now banned as of build 103419.

nice mod, is there a way to set this to only work when a person is a new spawn? rather than have it always work.

Ie. you spawn on the coast after dying/logging for first time, and you can change into different "survivor/civilian" skins. however once you have chosen the skin, it won't be available again till your next new spawn.

I've been scanning over player_spawn_2.sqf, and player_spawn_1.sqf, but can't seem to get it working as i want.

changed the name to blurgaming wardrobe, i coded all of this all by myself now cause it has my name on it. lolol

And fred, gonna need your help on this crafting menu at some point!

changed the name to blurgaming wardrobe, i coded all of this all by myself now cause it has my name on it. lolol

And fred, gonna need your help on this crafting menu at some point!

I'd help but I'm too busy working on my new Intro Sounds and Voice Commands Menu. :p Seriously, however, I probably won't be able to help much because I'm leaving for my field exercise on Saturday and then I will be gone for 3 weeks.

I'd help but I'm too busy working on my new Intro Sounds and Voice Commands Menu. :p Seriously, however, I probably won't be able to help much because I'm leaving for my field exercise on Saturday and then I will be gone for 3 weeks.

i will most likely bother hangender untill he sends me the entire script line by line on skype. I CAN DO IT IN 2 Dayz!

and that dayz thing was unintended. i have typed it in so many times it just happens now.

i will most likely bother hangender untill he sends me the entire script line by line on skype. I CAN DO IT IN 2 Dayz!

and that dayz thing was unintended. i have typed it in so many times it just happens now.

Well, I look forward to seeing the end product when I get back.

Fred's Wardrobe v1.0.2
Created By Freaking Fred
Special thanks to BluePhoenix175 for inspiring me to create this addon and helping me test it.
Thank You for creating this mod. Everyone on my server is greatly enjoying it.
I was wondering if you know how to get you mod to work well with the Dayz Admin Tools? http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-admin-tools.8576/
I have gone through the majority of both threads but have failed to come up with solution. It seems that they interfere with each other.

Thank You for your help

Thank You for creating this mod. Everyone on my server is greatly enjoying it.
I was wondering if you know how to get you mod to work well with the Dayz Admin Tools? http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-admin-tools.8576/
I have gone through the majority of both threads but have failed to come up with solution. It seems that they interfere with each other.

Thank You for your help

This is answered in this post somewhere... inside your skin files you need to put in the exec admin tools sqf

here is my camo_clothes.sqf

Code:
if (dayz_combat == 1) then {
titleText ["You can't change clothes while in combat.", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 5;
titleFadeOut 1;
} else {
titleText ["Changing Clothes...", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 3;
[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Camo1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
    sleep 2;
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#####ADMINID####"]) then {
        player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
    };
    titleText ["...looking good! Wardrobe closed for 4 hours.", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
    sleep 5;
titleFadeOut 1;
sleep 14400;
player addaction [("<t color=""#ff8810"">" + ("Wardrobe") +"</t>"),"wardrobe\skins_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

lines 10-12 is the new if function supposed to only execute if your an admin, so people dont get into the admin menu somehow by changing their skin. doesnt happen but it could so put that in. so just add your #####ADMINID#### and change every skin file to look the same .

Cheers.

I am using this code alongside Krixes Self Bloodbag script, and they conflict, anyone got a fix?

no they dont conflict. one uses fn_selfactions one uses showcommandmenu.

actually im going to test this because ive been having issues with my antihack and wardrobe. will give u an update, but without the antihack it works together no prob, so if your not using one try reinstalling or fix ur fn_selfactions or skin_main

*edit update* no it isnt whats causing my issue, disabled self blood and it didnt work. truckin on to another solution.

This is answered in this post somewhere... inside your skin files you need to put in the exec admin tools sqf

here is my camo_clothes.sqf

Code:
sleep 5;
titleFadeOut 1;
} else {
sleep 3;
[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Camo1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
    sleep 2;
        player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
    };
    titleText ["...looking good! Wardrobe closed for 4 hours.", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
    sleep 5;
titleFadeOut 1;
sleep 14400;
player addaction [("<t color=""#ff8810"">" + ("Wardrobe") +"</t>"),"wardrobe\skins_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

lines 10-12 is the new if function supposed to only execute if your an admin, so people dont get into the admin menu somehow by changing their skin. doesnt happen but it could so put that in. so just add your #####ADMINID#### and change every skin file to look the same .

Cheers.
Mine looks a bit different. Would this work? Yet to enter my UID's.
Code:
// -------------------------------------------Item Fix Start-------------------------------------------
private["_hasmapitem","_hascompassitem","_haswatchitem"];
_hasmapitem = "ItemMap" in weapons player;
_hascompassitem = "ItemCompass" in weapons player;
_haswatchitem = "ItemWatch" in weapons player;
// -------------------------------------------Item Fix End-------------------------------------------
sleep 5;
titleFadeOut 1;
} else {
sleep 3;
[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'BanditW1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
sleep 2;
    };
titleText ["...looking good! Wardrobe closed for 1 minute.", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
// -------------------------------------------Item Fix Start-------------------------------------------
if (!_hasmapitem ) then {
    player removeWeapon "ItemMap";
};
if (!_hascompassitem ) then {
    player removeWeapon "ItemCompass";
};
if (!_haswatchitem ) then {
    player removeWeapon "ItemWatch";
};
player removeWeapon "ItemRadio";
// -------------------------------------------Item Fix End-------------------------------------------
sleep 5;
titleFadeOut 1;
sleep 55;
wardrobe = player addaction [("<t color=""#ff8810"">" + ("Wardrobe") +"</t>"),"addons\wardrobe\wardrobe_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

Mine looks a bit different. Would this work? Yet to enter my UID's.
Code:
private["_hasmapitem","_hascompassitem","_haswatchitem"];
_hasmapitem = "ItemMap" in weapons player;
_hascompassitem = "ItemCompass" in weapons player;
_haswatchitem = "ItemWatch" in weapons player;
sleep 5;
titleFadeOut 1;
} else {
sleep 3;
[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'BanditW1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
sleep 2;
    };
titleText ["...looking good! Wardrobe closed for 1 minute.", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
if (!_hasmapitem ) then {
    player removeWeapon "ItemMap";
};
if (!_hascompassitem ) then {
    player removeWeapon "ItemCompass";
};
if (!_haswatchitem ) then {
    player removeWeapon "ItemWatch";
};
player removeWeapon "ItemRadio";
sleep 5;
titleFadeOut 1;
sleep 55;
wardrobe = player addaction [("<t color=""#ff8810"">" + ("Wardrobe") +"</t>"),"addons\wardrobe\wardrobe_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

giver a try and let me know seems you put it in the right part.

no they dont conflict. one uses fn_selfactions one uses showcommandmenu.

actually im going to test this because ive been having issues with my antihack and wardrobe. will give u an update, but without the antihack it works together no prob, so if your not using one try reinstalling or fix ur fn_selfactions or skin_main

*edit update* no it isnt whats causing my issue, disabled self blood and it didnt work. truckin on to another solution.

Managed to get this wardrobe working with the self bloodbag script :)

Back