[Release] Fred's Wardrobe v1.0.2

What scripts are you guys using? I'm just curious because I'm using around 20 different scripts/addons from this forum and I haven't had any compatibility issues with my wardrobe.
I had some tweaks scripts such as player_spawnCheck, player_addActions and other.. When I removed them, your script has worked. Thank you Fred for your work!

In the wardrobe_main.sqf you will see the following code:

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#########"]) then {
wardrobe =
[
    ["",true],
        ["DayZ Clothing", [2], "#USER:WardrobeDayZ", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["Custom Clothing", [3], "#USER:WardrobeCustom", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
            ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]

];} else {
wardrobe =
[
    ["",true],
        ["DayZ Clothing", [2], "#USER:WardrobeDayZ", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["Custom Clothing", [3], "#USER:WardrobeCustom", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
            ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];
};

In here you could make a UID restriction by replacing "#########" with the UIDs you desired. Then you could just edit the lines under "];}else{" to restrict what everyone else can use. For example, if you want to restrict the custom clothing just delete the line that says Custom Clothing. This could also be set up with a humanity check using the same system.

i love the wardrobe addon! everything works perfectly, but i am trying to do a little customizing. i am currently using wardrobe_main.sqf as if admin both menus else one restricted menu. my problem is i only want to allow survivor male and female skins for all users and it would be a super bonus to have a humanity check to allow bandit male female for those on the dark side of dayz. I only have one DayZ Clothing and one Custom Clothing menu to add or subtract skins from no matter the if/else statement. It would be nice to assign remaining skin individually to clans that come to my server. I lack the knowledge to try and code my way though this, possibly don't understand what i am looking at. If anyone has dreams that point in this direction i sure would like some pointers. Thanks again for the wardrobe. i love it

i love the wardrobe addon! everything works perfectly, but i am trying to do a little customizing. i am currently using wardrobe_main.sqf as if admin both menus else one restricted menu. my problem is i only want to allow survivor male and female skins for all users and it would be a super bonus to have a humanity check to allow bandit male female for those on the dark side of dayz. I only have one DayZ Clothing and one Custom Clothing menu to add or subtract skins from no matter the if/else statement. It would be nice to assign remaining skin individually to clans that come to my server. I lack the knowledge to try and code my way though this, possibly don't understand what i am looking at. If anyone has dreams that point in this direction i sure would like some pointers. Thanks again for the wardrobe. i love it
is there a way I can set this for my admins only..say their players ids or something?

If you check out the original post, you will see there are links to some pretty detailed tutorials. I have already posted step-by-step instructions that should help you both accomplish what you are looking to do. I hope they help. :)

Fred, any chance the switching of skins affects how the DB tracks player movement? I've noticed that ever since I included the wardrobe, some players seem to do long jumps across the map. Is it possible that switching skins through it 'causes the DB to "lose track" of the player?

followed the tutorial to whitelist the wardrobe in my antihack and no go even re script a new mission

yea me too even after the fix the whitelist isnt working, works for me perfectly fine, just closes instantly on non admins.

basically its able to get to wardrobe_activate.sqf, but once it exec's wardrobe_execute.sqf it shuts down for them.

Fred, any chance the switching of skins affects how the DB tracks player movement? I've noticed that ever since I included the wardrobe, some players seem to do long jumps across the map. Is it possible that switching skins through it 'causes the DB to "lose track" of the player?

When a player changes skins in DayZ, regardless of whether or not it is done through my wardrobe, they are quickly teleported to the debug zone and then back to their position. Is this what you are talking about?

yea me too even after the fix the whitelist isnt working, works for me perfectly fine, just closes instantly on non admins.

basically its able to get to wardrobe_activate.sqf, but once it exec's wardrobe_execute.sqf it shuts down for them.

The reason they are working fine for the admins is because your admins are excluded from your antihack. The method I posted is what worked for me and my server. If you have tried my updated fix for the antihack and are still having issues, I would suggest contacting whoever you got your antihack from and seeking assistance.

When a player changes skins in DayZ, regardless of whether or not it is done through my wardrobe, they are quickly teleported to the debug zone and then back to their position. Is this what you are talking about?

The reason they are working fine for the admins is because your admins are excluded from your antihack. The method I posted is what worked for me and my server. If you have tried my updated fix for the antihack and are still having issues, I would suggest contacting whoever you got your antihack from and seeking assistance.

think were using the same one. mind sending me ur snippet which whitelists?

No, not that Fred.

I've noticed that since I began using the Wardrobe some guys seem to not update as often as they should, thus making them look as if teleporting. I'm not talking about the port to debug and back, it's about their "lines" being abnormally long as if they were on very fast vehicles.

No, not that Fred.

I've noticed that since I began using the Wardrobe some guys seem to not update as often as they should, thus making them look as if teleporting. I'm not talking about the port to debug and back, it's about their "lines" being abnormally long as if they were on very fast vehicles.

Ah, I see. I haven't had that issue before. Do you use TSW?

hello

in your post #9 u have written
" This could also be set up with a humanity check using the same system."

if i understood that correctly
it means there is a way to make it so the wardrobe shows up only for the "good" guys
so that bandits cant access the menu

if that is so could i get the instructions what to do to make it happen
thx

hello

in your post #9 u have written
" This could also be set up with a humanity check using the same system."

if i understood that correctly
it means there is a way to make it so the wardrobe shows up only for the "good" guys
so that bandits cant access the menu

if that is so could i get the instructions what to do to make it happen
thx

If you want only "Heroes" to have access to the wardrobe menu, then replace your wardrobe_activate.sqf with the following code.
Code:
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
sleep 15;
/////////////// Humanity Check ///////////////
PlayerHumanity = (player getVariable"humanity");
if ((PlayerHumanity > 5000)) then {
wardrobe = player addaction [("<t color=""#ff8810"">" + ("Wardrobe") +"</t>"),"wardrobe\wardrobe_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
} else {
player removeAction wardrobe;
};
This will make it so that only players with over 5000 humanity will have the "Wardrobe" option appear when they scroll wheel.

Any luck?

oh sorry
but i ended up not using it
the players on my server didnt want it so only heroes have the option
to get the free outfits

they did suggest tho if its possible to make it so heroes have certan outfits
and bandits have the other kind to chose from

thx for the help anyway
and for whats it worth u had a verry good idea

oh sorry
but i ended up not using it
the players on my server didnt want it so only heroes have the option