[Release] Fred's Wardrobe v1.0.2

Was wondering if i missed something, after changing clothes functions like hide bodies and cooking meat etc no longer show up in the scroll???

After looking into it further cookin meat doesnt work no matter what, the hide bodies doesnt work after selecting a skin from the 2nd page, works fine with any skin on the first page.

While testing this today, I tried switching to male bandit. When I did, a second "me" appeared, with all the same gear as me, but "he" just stood there. His face was different from mine, presumably that of a bandit.

While testing this today, I tried switching to male bandit. When I did, a second "me" appeared, with all the same gear as me, but "he" just stood there. His face was different from mine, presumably that of a bandit.

The doppelganger effect isnt related to the mod. I have had that happen before ever putting in the mod.. we always related it too the hero skin and the weird login actions you get coming into the game when you have that skin...

The doppelganger effect isnt related to the mod. I have had that happen before ever putting in the mod.. we always related it too the hero skin and the weird login actions you get coming into the game when you have that skin...

Well, all I know is both times that I tried selecting the bandit male skin, this happened, so I've had to remove it for now until I have time to do more extensive testing to see if it happens with any other skins.

I unpacked my pbo and have the file "server_playerLogin.sqf." Edited and changed. I normally add any changes I make to a folder like - "fixes/server_playerLogin.sqf." and change the path in compile.sqf or init.sqf so my scripts and changes are better organised and easily re-editted. But for the life of me I cant find a path anywhere that executes server_playerLogin.sqf. Anyone any ideas?

Edit - Found it in Server_Functions.sqf

Where can i find more skins to add to this and how?

Here is my wardrobe_main.sqf with 3 additional menu's...
http://pastebin.com/idAvQfvx

The Pilot skin will remove 4 primary inventory slots, not that bad. There might be one other that has less slots, but not more than that. Approx 2-3 of the others remove backpacks completely, some of them remove the backpack graphic but you still have it. I haven't put my test results to list yet. Oo yeah...some of them won't allow you to get into helo's with other people using the wardrobe. Also, Sarge Ai hates a few of them and soldiers will kill on sight.

Fred, absolutely great script.
DayZ.st just got updated to 1.7.7 (and now 1.7.7.1) and thus rebuilding scripts. I currently have only your wardrobe script implemented and I have side chat enabled, however side chat is no longer an option. If I remove wardrobe all works fine. Any thoughts?

Fred, absolutely great script.
DayZ.st just got updated to 1.7.7 (and now 1.7.7.1) and thus rebuilding scripts. I currently have only your wardrobe script implemented and I have side chat enabled, however side chat is no longer an option. If I remove wardrobe all works fine. Any thoughts?

Post #11
http://opendayz.net/threads/1-7-7-side-chat-issue.11167/

I use the wardrobe and have side-chat working with zero problem.

Is the player duping still an issue with this script and 1.7.7.1?

The script has never had an issue with player duping and I am sure 1.7.7.1 has most likely not affected the script at all. If there is an issue with player duping, then it lies within changing skins in general, not this script. I believe someone has already explained this to your earlier in this thread.

The script has never had an issue with player duping and I am 1.7.7.1 has most likely not affected the script at all. If there is an issue with player duping, then it lies within changing skins in general, not this script. I believe someone has already explained this to your earlier in this thread.

I didn't say it was a problem with your script, now did I?

I simply asked if this problem was fixed in 1.7.7.1? No sense in using this script if it allows players to dupe themselves. I'm hoping that someone that has used this in 1.7.7.1 can confirm this.

I didn't say it was a problem with your script, now did I?

I simply asked if this problem was fixed in 1.7.7.1? No sense in using this script if it allows players to dupe themselves. I'm hoping that someone that has used this in 1.7.7.1 can confirm this.
Is the player duping still an issue with this script and 1.7.7.1?

If you were not implying that the script itself was at least partially the problem, then you could have worded this a hundred different ways that wouldn't have seemed as if you were. Regardless, I have not heard any other reports of people having this issue while using my wardrobe. Perhaps it could be a server lag issue?

If you were not implying that the script itself was at least partially the problem, then you could have worded this a hundred different ways that wouldn't have seemed as if you were. Regardless, I have not heard any other reports of people having this issue while using my wardrobe. Perhaps it could be a server lag issue?

You don't get it. I'll wait for some people running 1.7.7.1 to chime in.

I am also not getting it to work in 1.7.7.1, and I've had it working on various maps since Fred released it, including 1.7.7. Ugh!
DayZ.ST Chernarus map.
Krix bloodbag/sarge ai/loot fix/crate fix
Time to do some trouble shooting.

A simple re-log fixed the issue.

Back