Remove Clothes from dead bodies!

Iam sure i did not add it to the dayz mod it is in my fixes folder in my mission file

If only you are seeing it on your server then it sounds like you've modified your local files instead of the server files.
If one player on the server can see it, all players should be able to.

here is my whole mission file i have added scripts to my server before so i know how to add it
its just it makes no sence why i only see it. and iam positive i did not edit my local files

Attachments

• dayz_1.chernarus.pbo
    109.9 KB · Views: 25
Lines 237 to 242 needs to be removed or commented out from your fn_selfActions file.
Lines 42 & 470 in your compiles both refer to files that don't exist.
Lines 28, 29, 33, 37, 38, 39, 40, 62, 63, 66, 67, in your init.sqf are all referring to files that don't exist.
In your mission.sqm line 1633 is referring to a file that doesn't exist.
In your description.ext line 12 is referring to a file that doesn't exist.

Lines 237 to 242 needs to be removed or commented out from your fn_selfActions file.
Lines 42 & 470 in your compiles both refer to files that don't exist.
Lines 28, 29, 33, 37, 38, 39, 40, 62, 63, 66, 67, in your init.sqf are all referring to files that don't exist.
In your mission.sqm line 1633 is referring to a file that doesn't exist.
In your description.ext line 12 is referring to a file that doesn't exist.
they do exist i just removed them from the pbo because you dont need that uploaded

if you really want the full pbo with all the files then here

Attachments

• dayz_1.chernarus.pbo
    513.9 KB · Views: 31
for BE script restriction do the following:
Code:
5 setDamage !"fixes\clothes.sqf"!"\"setDamage\"," !"_vehicle setDamage 0;" !"player setdamage 0;" !"if (alive player) then { player SetDamage 1;};" !"if (_ent isKindOf \"Animal\") then {\n_ent setDamage 1;" !"player setDamage 1;\n0.1 fadeSound 0;"!"(vehicle _x) setDamage 1;\n_x setDamage 1;\n};" !"if (!_isSync) then {\n_veh allowDamage true;\n_veh setDamage 1;\nplayer setDamage 1;\n};" !"if (!_isSync) then {\n_vehicle allowDamage true;\n_vehicle setDamage 1;\n_character setVelocity [0,0,100];\n};" !"_object setdir _dir;\n_object setDamage _damage;" !"if (!(_group in _groups)) then {_groups set [count _groups,_group];};\n_x setDamage 1;\n};

i added

Code:
!"fixes\clothes.sqf"

to the #line that came up in the script restriction error (#40"+2")=#42 in my case.
i noticed someone else got #38 wich would be on line #40.

This method should work for any script as all it does is telling BE to allow that particular script to make changes wich are by standard restricted to whatever is set in BE scripts.txt...

almost forgot, after this you probably will get a setpos restriction error #° depending on wich skin you tried to take.
i tried the !"fixes/clothes.sqf" method that works for the scripts.txt file but it does not work the same way. so i ended up
commenting all skins i put in the clothes script.

to comment a line you just add // infront of the codeline.
not the best solution but the only working solution know atm.

this whas already suggested by someone else (to lazy to go find out who atm).

so atm the script is working and my battleeye is live :D

almost forgot, after this you probably will get a setpos restriction error #° depending on wich skin you tried to take.
i tried the !"fixes/clothes.sqf" method that works for the scripts.txt file but it does not work the same way. so i ended up
commenting all skins i put in the clothes script.

to comment a line you just add // infront of the codeline.
not the best solution but the only working solution know atm.

this whas already suggested by someone else (to lazy to go find out who atm).

so atm the script is working and my battleeye is live :D

Just Comment out or erase setpos.txt, its not really good at catching hackers, that would be my suggestion.

Soul, Thank you for the response. When I get home tonight I will test it out and add it to the first post. Thank you for the support with the Battleye situation!

I'm on Taviana 2.0 and nothing comes up when i scroll on a dead body.

I've attached the three files if someone would could look at it that would be good.

I would upload my whole mission.pbo but it is too large for upload :p

Attachments

• clothes.sqf
    4.2 KB · Views: 40
  • fn_selfActions.sqf
    9.1 KB · Views: 14
  • init.sqf
    4.1 KB · Views: 28
I'm on Taviana 2.0 and nothing comes up when i scroll on a dead body.

I've attached the three files if someone would could look at it that would be good.

I would upload my whole mission.pbo but it is too large for upload

Looking over your files, they look correct. What folder did you put the clothes.sqf into? There should not be any changes to the init.sqf but thanks for sharing it.

Looking over your files, they look correct. What folder did you put the clothes.sqf into? There should not be any changes to the init.sqf but thanks for sharing it.

I have put my clothes.sqf and fn_selfactions.sqf into a "fixes" folder in my mission.pbo.

make sure in your compiles.sqf your fn_selfActions.sqf is pointed to the right directory. Otherwise. I don't see an issue.

if this happens, shoot/hatchet the body and the scroll menu should become available.
some weird issue with this script and i'm looking into fixing that.

also churchie, would it be possible to kill the body in debug before moving it to the location?
That should fix the body spawning standing up and dropping dead infront of your eyes.

Ok Ill give that a try, what would I have to search for in the .RPT log to check if my server is running the script?

Ok first off, excuse me for my newbeeness, I'm new to this. Will this work for npc clothings? For example putting Rocket_DZ on an npc works fine but putting it in the npc's inventory as Skin_Rocket_DZ doesn't work (No entry: bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.Skin_Rocket_DZ). I'm trying this on Namalsk.

euhm maybe because there is no lootable skin parcel for the rocket skin in dayz ;)
there is a topic about making extra lootable skins on the forums, maybe you want to go check that out and use it in combination to get working what you want there...

if this happens, shoot/hatchet the body and the scroll menu should become available.
some weird issue with this script and i'm looking into fixing that.

also churchie, would it be possible to kill the body in debug before moving it to the location?
That should fix the body spawning standing up and dropping dead infront of your eyes.

Any fix on the having to shoot/hatchet the body to bring up the option?

I looked into it but I'm only new to this, didn't find anything :p

Tartarus116

Ok first off, excuse me for my newbeeness, I'm new to this. Will this work for npc clothings? For example putting Rocket_DZ on an npc works fine but putting it in the npc's inventory as Skin_Rocket_DZ doesn't work (No entry: bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.Skin_Rocket_DZ). I'm trying this on Namalsk.

So it is simple. Do you have custom skins allowed? If not, then the only skins that you can use for example Namalsk are the Warm clothes (green and white), the Ghillie (green and white) and the Camo. These are DROPPED in the game, if they can be found in a package like at a military loot spawn, then you can take it off them.

If you have Custom skins allowed, then this will change what skins you can take off. I hope this helps.

So, these are the bugs I've found the last few days. It seems to be giving players the option to remove clothes from players & animals. When I insert the !"fixes\clothes.sqf" into the scripts.txt it still gives a kick. I've deleted setpos.txt but after doing that, they get the option to take but nothing happens.

Back