SARGE AI Framework - Public Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
would i be able to just define 0.6 if i want AI to spawn on Skalisty island even though its outside the grid on the map provided (Chernarus) and is it possible to add 1 class more (1. leader 2. sniper 3. rifelmen 4.Anti Air)?

Use a static spawn, just define the area that you want and spawn them there. A 4th class is not possible. Anyhow, what would you give AA as weapons ? A stinger? If you use rmod2 you might even be able to do that, but with the reammo function you will have a deadly AA that nobody will be able to pass.

i want wonder why do i always saw AI heli crash :[ never see them fly around and not important question: can i put some gear in the AI body so i can loot it after i killed him?

Check your rpt file, its all logged in there. If heli patrols crash when they get spawned, usually what happens is that your server kills the vehicle when it is being spawned.

Gear loadout for AI i do consider for a future release, although you need to be careful, ppl might just go and farm AI for gear then.

Use a static spawn, just define the area that you want and spawn them there. A 4th class is not possible. Anyhow, what would you give AA as weapons ? A stinger? If you use rmod2 you might even be able to do that, but with the reammo function you will have a deadly AA that nobody will be able to pass.
Im running standart Chernarus but im able to use and spawn in launchers.. like the stinger.. And Skalisty island have been fortified so need to make it impossible to enter it from the air så ppl need to think smart and work together to attack the island.

How do you set up the static AI spawns - I must have missed how to do that somewhere in this thread... Brain has slowed down a bit, it being 4.30am and all

How do you set up the static AI spawns - I must have missed how to do that somewhere in this thread... Brain has slowed down a bit, it being 4.30am and all
The static AI are setup the same as the Huey patrols :)

Open SAR_cfg_grps_YOUR-WORLD.sqf and scroll to the bottom, It lists the static and examples but they are commented out by default.

i seems to get a strange bug the grid is under my map not in the center anymore :s is there a way to reset it or somting ? i already replaced al the addon files from my mission pbo .
and iam running cherno btw

i seems to get a strange bug the grid is under my map not in the center anymore :s is there a way to reset it or somting ? i already replaced al the addon files from my mission pbo .
and iam running cherno btw

did you remove the map_config folder ? If not, can you post the grid config file for chernarus?

Have a look at SAR_cfg_grid_YOUR-WORLD.sqf in the Sarge/map_config folder
You can tweak the settings with startx and starty settings

For some reason if i open the cherno file it sayz its for lingor and if i open the lingor grid its says its for chenro

i just down the orignal again and its the same gonna try to change the name now

For some reason if i open the cherno file it sayz its for lingor and if i open the lingor grid its says its for chenro

i just down the orignal again and its the same gonna try to change the name now
That was a typo in the comment of that config, file, fixed it. But it didnt have any impact on the grid placing. _startx and _startx are still correct for Chernarus, as is the rest in the file.
Can you take a screenshot of your grid on the map and post it ?

That was a typo in the comment of that config, file, fixed it. But it didnt have any impact on the grid placing. _startx and _startx are still correct for Chernarus, as is the rest in the file.
Can you take a screenshot of your grid on the map and post it ?

gonna upload a screen in a few min here is my log i see alot of stuff banned also on there ?
http://pastebin.com/kA6DBKSB

if the server runs for a few minuts you will se a complete raster under it where you see
the one now

yMBRNmI.png

Something is severely messed up there. Your helis get deleted the second they spawn, your groups are not being generated.

please make sure your installation is correct, check that you edited your fsm correctly, and if possible upload your missions.pbo somewhere where i can have a look at it.

Something is severely messed up there. Your helis get deleted the second they spawn, your groups are not being generated.

please make sure your installation is correct, check that you edited your fsm correctly, and if possible upload your missions.pbo somewhere where i can have a look at it.

iam gonna pm you the mission pbo uploading thx for having a look on it

I found your github the day before release and tried the earlier version out. The earlier version seems to run a lot smoother, only built for chernarus, than the one built for multiple maps. The new version is doing something to my dayz.st server that is just hammering it with scripts that zombies and loot aren't spawning, it's messing up food/drink icons, and the little town starting script when you load in is screwing up it is weighting the server so hard. Been trying to locate what is causing the pinging so hard but haven't been able to locate it, so I have gone back to prerelease.

I also am having BE #80 issues and just disabled the heli patrols to fix this. I have edited my scripts.txt as instructed.

I found your github the day before release and tried the earlier version out. The earlier version seems to run a lot smoother, only built for chernarus, than the one built for multiple maps. The new version is doing something to my dayz.st server that is just hammering it with scripts that zombies and loot aren't spawning, it's messing up food/drink icons, and the little town starting script when you load in is screwing up it is weighting the server so hard. Been trying to locate what is causing the pinging so hard but haven't been able to locate it, so I have gone back to prerelease.

I also am having BE #80 issues and just disabled the heli patrols to fix this. I have edited my scripts.txt as instructed.

Hmmm .... my servers run very smooth with the full framework. The multiple maps logic can have no impact, thats just including cfg files at the init. Did you disable the 2 debug levels ? Full debug will have an impact, cause a lot of stuff gets written to the rpt. Might need 2 check if the reammo function is causing that, but shouldnt.

Anyone else experienced this ?

Thx

Sarge

edit line 82 to this
1 setVehicleAmmo !"\"setVehicleAmmo\"," !"_vehicle setVehicleAmmo 1;\nif (SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG) then {diag_log "SAR EXTREME DEBUG: Vehicle new ammo";};"

works for me
i just uploadit the pbo and send it to you sarge

hi have a problem ^^

i see map so as mrritchietos but when i run to one point is not a ai or so
can me one help ? =(

edit line 82 to this
1 setVehicleAmmo !"\"setVehicleAmmo\"," !"_vehicle setVehicleAmmo 1;\nif (SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG) then {diag_log "SAR EXTREME DEBUG: Vehicle new ammo";};"

works for me
i just uploadit the pbo and send it to you sarge

Looked into both of them, they seem 100% correct to me. Firing up my Chernarus server to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back