Spectator Tools for Admins! DOWNLOAD + INSTALLATION (GCAM)

i can use the o button all work without problems but i cant switch another player ^^ i push all buttons on my mouse and keyboard ... nothing only stuck at my own character can switch view mods but cant switch to antoher player

i can use the o button all work without problems but i cant switch another player ^^ i push all buttons on my mouse and keyboard ... nothing only stuck at my own character can switch view mods but cant switch to antoher player

Theres a keybinds section in the config (can't remember off the top of my head) but button L will open a menu of sorts that allows you to pick players and other stuff.

everything made according to the instruction, I press "o" not that doesn't occur simply there are hours, the player can't move. It can doesn't work at version 1.7.3 patch 98866

ok, spec is working now. i put ur mpmission folder. but why spec doesnt work when i
copy only gcam folder in my mission folder and include "gcam\gcam_component.hpp" in description.ext and "gcam\config.hpp" in init.sqf. may be i miss something else?

thx! )

¿How I can add more administrators on the server?

Open gcam\config.hpp
Where you add your PlayerID example
Code:
#define ADMINS [ "0000000" ]

To add another admin, add
Code:
#define ADMINS [ "0000000","1111111" ]

Open gcam\config.hpp
Where you add your PlayerID example
Code:
#define ADMINS [ "0000000" ]

To add another admin, add
Code:
#define ADMINS [ "0000000","1111111" ]

But, Don't Need the Password for entry in the lobby How Admin First? or only need enter to the game and done?

the specifics because I had problems with GCAM, and only if me login lobby first as admin is you could use when he entered the game GCAM

other users as admin then put not need a password to enter the lobby first before you start playing?

Well you can become and admin before going in (not sure how but maybe through server controls)

The other option is to be in the game login (it shows in video if I recall correctly); open chat bar and type #login password, then hit enter. After logging you need to log to lobby and re enter the game again. Then you can start using gcam.

ok, spec is working now. i put ur mpmission folder. but why spec doesnt work when i
copy only gcam folder in my mission folder and include "gcam\gcam_component.hpp" in description.ext and "gcam\config.hpp" in init.sqf. may be i miss something else?

thx! )

There is more in the init.sqf...

I would really love if someone could post all of the exceptions this needs to scripts.txt so I could easily merge it with my own for different maps that have different functions.

I believe I figured out how to allow multiple people to use the script at the same time. However it may not be as secure. Pwnzor let me know if this is bad :D.

In the init.sqf file torwards the bottom, Find:

Code:
_isAdmin=(serverCommandAvailable"#kick");

if ((_isAdmin) && ((_uid) in ADMINS)) then
        {

Delete the first line there and the part inside the if statement that says "(_isAdmin) && "

So it should read,

Code:
if (((_uid) in ADMINS)) then
        {

Next, Open up the GCam folder and open up the gcam.sqf file. Find:

Code:
_isAdmin=(serverCommandAvailable"#kick");
_uid = (getPlayerUID vehicle player);
if ((_isAdmin) && ((_uid) in ADMINS)) then
{

Similar to the last step, Delete the first line and the part inside the if statement "(_isAdmin) && " so it reads:

Code:
_uid = (getPlayerUID vehicle player);
if (((_uid) in ADMINS)) then
{

This should allow you to define players' playerIDs in the config file and they will be able to use the spectate script any time without being logged into admin.

If you wish to change the preset hotkeys to activate the script, keep reading.

In the init.sqf file look for this section,
Code:
if (_dikCode == 24 ) then
                {
                    #ifdef DEBUG
                        diag_log format ["GCAM Starting"];
                    #endif

GCamKill = false;
                    handle = [] execVM "gcam\gcam.sqf";
                    _handled = true;
                };

if (_dikCode == 25 ) then
                {
                    #ifdef DEBUG
                        diag_log format ["GCAM Stopping"];
                    #endif

GCamKill = true;
                    _handled = true;
                };

In each if statement, 24 and 25 are references to the keys, O and P, respectively, keys that are already used in game. Personally, I changed mine to H and J since they aren't used by anything in DayZ. H is 35 and J is 36

However, if you wish to define your own hot keys, refer to this page for the codes: http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/nightcode/prglang/qbasic/function/devices/keyboard_scan_codes.html

You simply replace the existing 24 and 25 in that segment of code with your respective start and stop hot key codes.

what do I need to add to my scripts file I do not want to replace my file just add to it? would really help out to know what to add so admins won't lose all the addins they have added..

Thanks

please how can add more admins in the server, my friend trying login but fail not can't conect to the server how admin. no is GCAm nonono, is how admin in the server, only can I conected but other not.

really need the help friends :(

please how can add more admins in the server, my friend trying login but fail not can't conect to the server how admin. no is GCAm nonono, is how admin in the server, only can I conected but other not.

really need the help friends :(

I believe what you're asking is how to have multiple people log into admin at the same time to use the script. I am pretty sure only one person can log into admin at a time unfortunately.

However, look at my post above for how to allow multiple players to use the script at the same time without logging into admin.

Can I run this on a community public hive (such as DayZ.ST) without issue? Or is this intended for private hive only?

Back