Spectator Tools for Admins! DOWNLOAD + INSTALLATION (GCAM)

#18 - Script restriction. Can't eat, and drink.. Gotcha off. And Can't see other playeres 5 guys on my server. Only nearby animals, but thats maybe cause Im in somewhere in the wilderness. :)

Ha, I've get it, you have to update the map then port to some animal for example, and then you can see the area if there's anyone. And the Scripts restriction I've deleted all the 5 in front of the restriction and add it the 1.. I know it is unsafe but worth for Gcam, BTW Great work.

When using this GCAM 1.2 , I was kicked due to Script Restriction #55 when i tried to eat can of food like pasta. Anyone know what is the fix for this? Awesome job on this tool Pwnzor..... :cool:

Hello i have a problem, when i try to view my server.cfg in FTP it says "Critical failure in file transfer"

when i try and join my server after installing this script it just says wait for host... someone please help D:

Are people running their mission on "regular" cause I dont see any markers for players on map.. When I left click the gcam map, a orange area marker shows, but no player markers are showing... Anyone have any idea? I dont have time to dissect the code.

This line does the eat/drink kick, till this is fixed you can make //5.....

5 createVehicle !"\"createVehicle\"," !"createVehicleLocal" !"createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder\", _iPos, [], _radius, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"_fire = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"_object = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"if (_height < 100) then {\n_bolt = createVehicle [\"BoltSteelF\", _endPos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bolt setPosATL _endPos;" !"_tent = createVehicle [\"TentStorage\", _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_tent setdir _dir;" !"if ((random _int)>2.2) then\n{\n_b=\"SmallSecondary\" createvehicle (getpos _v);\n};" !"exitwith {};\n_b=\"SmallSecondary\" createvehicle (_v modelToWorld _effect2pos);\n} foreach (_list);" !"_bag = createVehicle [format[\"WeaponHolder_%1\",_item],getPosATL player,[], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bag setdir (getDir player);" !"_bag = createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder_ItemTent\",_pos,[], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bag setdir _dir;\nplayer reveal _bag;" !"_object = _type createVehicleLocal _position;\n_object setPos _position;\n_object setDir _dir;\n_object allowDamage false;"

This line does the eat/drink kick, till this is fixed you can make //5.....

5 createVehicle !"\"createVehicle\"," !"createVehicleLocal" !"createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder\", _iPos, [], _radius, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"_fire = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"_object = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"if (_height < 100) then {\n_bolt = createVehicle [\"BoltSteelF\", _endPos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bolt setPosATL _endPos;" !"_tent = createVehicle [\"TentStorage\", _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_tent setdir _dir;" !"if ((random _int)>2.2) then\n{\n_b=\"SmallSecondary\" createvehicle (getpos _v);\n};" !"exitwith {};\n_b=\"SmallSecondary\" createvehicle (_v modelToWorld _effect2pos);\n} foreach (_list);" !"_bag = createVehicle [format[\"WeaponHolder_%1\",_item],getPosATL player,[], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bag setdir (getDir player);" !"_bag = createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder_ItemTent\",_pos,[], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bag setdir _dir;\nplayer reveal _bag;" !"_object = _type createVehicleLocal _position;\n_object setPos _position;\n_object setDir _dir;\n_object allowDamage false;"

does this make your server more vulnerable to hacker?

Is there a way to make it not have to search for players to spectate on the mini map? i want the ability to spectate everyone with a left or right arrow key push. so i can cycle through one by one.

hi! did everything like you said, but everytime i try to login as admin on the server, i get to the mission-map, and then it say: you were kicked, restriction #113 ...

anyone got an idea?! =)

Back