[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

What you did, was come here asking for help about something unrelated. Could care less how hesitant you are. I'm not trying to shut ANYONE down, only reaffirm that this is a thread related to installation and support for installing OUR script, not how to fix your blood bag, not help you install remove parts, and not help you configure your 3rd part AntiHack.

I don't mean to come across as rude, but simply put, there a zillion different antihacks and different versions for all the releases, with different fixes that would need to be made depending on what is in there blocking them. If your antihack isn't allowing the script to work, it could be a dozen different reasons. More importantly, this is a script we give away for free, we don't charge you to use this, so I'm not about to be helping random other people MAKE MORE money off our work and also DO THEIR JOB FOR THEM.

As sweet and cool as the antihack is, this is an opensource forum, and I do not spend time on these forums supporting NON OPENSOURCE code.

Not gonna happen, So quit asking us to fix your antihacks, ask the guy you got it from, WHOEVER one of those five people are.

Now, back to people asking us questions about problems with their installations, and other people giving us good feedback for new ideas on updated releases! :)

EDIT
p.s. @blur: we still love you babe
If you didnt want to come off rude maybe you shouldnt be a dick. Dick.

About had it with all the idiot self absorbed retards. I figured it out and i also modded ur FREE under finished mod to run even better and cause less lag. Done with this crap. You made the mod. You need to support ALL parts of the mod that cause problems. EVEN ANTIHACKS. I never asked for u to do anything fo rme i just needed to know what in YOUR mod is being blocked. You could have just said we have NO IDEA . Would have been easier than being a jackass.

also Spork thank you for at least trying to help me. Nextasy is obviously not cut out for interaction with real people.

Pretty sure Nextasy has dealt with his fair share of antihack problems in his days.. just saying here..
But in all honesty these forums are open for a reason and its better to learn by digging through code and fixing it yourself or modding it yourself than to beg others to do it, you gain more in the game by knowing how your stuff works and you also learn how to fix problems.
Its a support for the mod its self, there is no need to support to make it work with AH that is a job for the actual support of the AH or learn how to do it yourself :)

Hey,

i have some ideas. Is it possible to make a option to choose if the vehicle should spawn or not? Its quite enoying when you are in a Building and suddenly you've got a vehicle in front of you.

Hey,

i have some ideas. Is it possible to make a option to choose if the vehicle should spawn or not? Its quite enoying when you are in a Building and suddenly you've got a vehicle in front of you.

I thought when that happened it was the funniest shit and no there is no option but its easily removed.

About had it with all the idiot self absorbed retards. I figured it out and i also modded ur FREE under finished mod to run even better and cause less lag. Done with this crap. You made the mod. You need to support ALL parts of the mod that cause problems. EVEN ANTIHACKS. I never asked for u to do anything fo rme i just needed to know what in YOUR mod is being blocked. You could have just said we have NO IDEA . Would have been easier than being a jackass.

BTW i wrote 100% of those lines and i can find any line on there off the top of my head so it's not knowing what to do but why and should i in later release.

LOL, ragekid alert!

No one cares what you think, and obviously no one cares if you never post here again. I know I don't.

Go cry to the guy that sold you an antihack. I'm sure he won't mind fixing the 400+ actions (and finding them all) for you.. for free.. lol

1) You have no idea how to do anything with the mod, so knock yourself out.
2) I don't have to support ANYTHING, its out of good will for the opensource community that we're here.
3) You have a script BLOCKING another script? Your problem, not mine. Nuff said
4) We have every idea about our mod, and the antihack. We're not worthless code beggars like you.
5) Being a jackass/dick to you, is WAY more fun, being you're the one that's butt hurt, Not me. lol

You're a worthless chump and you can figure it out yourself. I'm done with you.

lol wow, this thread is getting out of hand, thanks again for making this and releasing, i am just waiting for 1.3 to come with some of the minor fixes i pointed out that im not sure how to fix myself :p

Thank you very much for this mod. I love it and everyone that plays on my server loves it. I have this working on Sarhani. I currently customizing it to the needs of this map. I will send you my files when I have finished. I am stuck... I would like to remove the scroll wheel money collection option and make it so that when you move close to the zombie you auto collect the money. I am sure it is possible and I am doing my homework on ways to do this, but any guidance would be helpful. Thank you for giving this game a new reason/way to play.

Thank you very much for this mod. I love it and everyone that plays on my server loves it. I have this working on Sarhani. I currently customizing it to the needs of this map. I will send you my files when I have finished. I am stuck... I would like to remove the scroll wheel money collection option and make it so that when you move close to the zombie you auto collect the money. I am sure it is possible and I am doing my homework on ways to do this, but any guidance would be helpful. Thank you for giving this game a new reason/way to play.

use this command to see if near zombie
Code:
_isZombie = cursorTarget isKindOf "zZombie_base";
_name = cursorTarget;

if ((_isZombie) and ((player distance _name) < 5)) then
{
//what happens
};

or something like that

use this command to see if near zombie
Code:
_isZombie = cursorTarget isKindOf "zZombie_base";
_name = cursorTarget;

if ((_isZombie) and ((player distance _name) < 5)) then
{
//what happens
};

or something like that

Thank you very much for your help. I had some problems getting the autoloot code you gave me ^^ to work. I was able to edit your debug3.sqf to give money for kills. Code below.

Code:
    if (_killsss >= pwnagespork4) then
    {
    adding = profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore", currentMoney+addscore]; saveProfileNamespace;
    _setscore = profileNamespace getVariable ["rewardScore",0];
    mymoneyz = mymoneyz + 10;
    currentMoney = _setscore;
    Exp_Counter = Exp_Counter + addscore;
    pwnagespork4 = _killsss + 1;
    cutText [format["$10"], "PLAIN"];
    };

if (_countBB >= pwnagespork) then
    {
    adding = profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore", currentMoney+addscore2]; saveProfileNamespace;
    mymoneyz = mymoneyz + 100;
    Exp_Counter = Exp_Counter + addscore2;
    pwnagespork = _countBB + 1;
    cutText [format["$100"], "PLAIN"];
    };

if (_countHH >= pwnagespork2) then
    {
    if (allow_texts) then {cutText ["Headshot","PLAIN DOWN"];};
    adding = profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore", currentMoney+addscoreH]; saveProfileNamespace;
    mymoneyz = mymoneyz + 20;
    if (allow_sounds) then {playsound "headshot";};
    Exp_Counter = Exp_Counter + addscoreH;
    pwnagespork2 = _countHH + 1;
    cutText [format["$30"], "PLAIN"];
    };

if (_countHumans >= pwnagespork3) then
    {
    adding = profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore", currentMoney+addscore3]; saveProfileNamespace;
    Exp_Counter = Exp_Counter + addscore3;
    pwnagespork3 = _countHumans + 1;
    };

EDITED for more concise communication.

Thank you very much for your help. I had some problems getting this to work, But I was able to get this working.

Code:
    if (_killsss >= pwnagespork4) then
    {
    adding = profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore", currentMoney+addscore]; saveProfileNamespace;
    mymoneyz = mymoneyz + 10;
    Exp_Counter = Exp_Counter + addscore;
    pwnagespork4 = _killsss + 1;
    cutText [format["$10"], "PLAIN"];
    };

if (_countBB >= pwnagespork) then
    {
    adding = profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore", currentMoney+addscore2]; saveProfileNamespace;
    mymoneyz = mymoneyz + 100;
    Exp_Counter = Exp_Counter + addscore2;
    pwnagespork = _countBB + 1;
    cutText [format["$100"], "PLAIN"];
    };

if (_countHH >= pwnagespork2) then
    {
    if (allow_texts) then {cutText ["Headshot","PLAIN DOWN"];};
    adding = profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore", currentMoney+addscoreH]; saveProfileNamespace;
    mymoneyz = mymoneyz + 20;
    if (allow_sounds) then {playsound "headshot";};
    Exp_Counter = Exp_Counter + addscoreH;
    pwnagespork2 = _countHH + 1;
    cutText [format["$30"], "PLAIN"];
    };

if (_countHumans >= pwnagespork3) then
    {
    adding = profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore", currentMoney+addscore3]; saveProfileNamespace;
    Exp_Counter = Exp_Counter + addscore3;
    pwnagespork3 = _countHumans + 1;
    };

Get it working? LOL it worked to start off.

PS your cuttexts are terrible formatted

Your original mod worked right out of the box, a plug and play really. The part that wasn't working was when I tried to modify it so that you would auto loot money. So instead of having to loot your money I just added
mymoneyz = mymoneyz + "whatever you want" in the the debug3.sqf. Now I get money when I kill the zombie. No looting required.

Your original mod worked right out of the box, a plug and play really. The part that wasn't working was when I tried to modify it so that you would auto loot money. So instead of having to loot your money I just added
mymoneyz = mymoneyz + "whatever you want" in the the debug3.sqf. Now I get money when I kill the zombie. No looting required.
What ever floats your boat man.

Get it working? LOL it worked to start off.

PS your cuttexts are terrible formatted

Would make sense, this is my first thread to ever comment on and the first time I have ever shared my edits with this community. Again I thank you for this mod it is just what the DR. ordered, and am looking forward to any updates you may come out with.

Back