[Support] DZGM

Well that's sort of good I guess. I'll try without infistar, and give it a try after burning through the instructions again (which were very well worded imho).

Worst case I will video drunken icons and see if anyone has a bright idea.

edit!
So I thought I had it when I realized I had duplicate dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf entries.

I disabled infistar, and the icons track fine now... or at least, a LOT quicker. I haven't seen an update from Chris since september. Hopefully he didn't decide he wanted to check out black friday in the US, and get stuck at a Walmart or something.

Last edited:
when I enter in my server a message pops up saying it load but when I press the keys or try to click in the radio nothing happens , could someone help me

I have an issue that I just found out with this. I'm running an overpoch server and I'm using AGN safezones on traders. Apparently when a group is in a safezone they're able to kill eachother and it dupes their bodies and they can collect all their gear. Any way to fix this?

I have an issue that I just found out with this. I'm running an overpoch server and I'm using AGN safezones on traders. Apparently when a group is in a safezone they're able to kill eachother and it dupes their bodies and they can collect all their gear. Any way to fix this?
Hi maybe the problem is because the agn safezone I´ve almost the same essue but in my case players in trade city can be killed if someone in a heli shoot them from outside the trade

ebay can you help me ? my I got install the dzgm , but I´ve infistar antihack and when I try to use it as an admin it´s ok me and my other admins can use it fine , but when normal players try to use it they can open up its windows but not load the list with all players in the server , they can only load their own names

Hi maybe the problem is because the agn safezone I´ve almost the same essue but in my case players in trade city can be killed if someone in a heli shoot them from outside the trade
Okay it may not be a result of DZGM. Not sure maybe it is partly involved. The steps they used to do the duplication involved alt F4ing and when coming back in AGN doesn't load for a little bit. Somehow they kill someone during that time and it counts as a friendly fire which dupes their body. Not sure if they get in a group together and that is what makes it friendly fire I just know the 2 players that were doing it are always in a group. One of my admins got them to tell him how they did it so I'll have to check in with him for the exact details.

After installing this i received this message when logging in.

Resource title wm_disp not found

After that comes up I can click continue and play without issues, It'll get old after a while constantly having to click that to play.

After installing this i received this message when logging in.

Resource title wm_disp not found

After that comes up I can click continue and play without issues, It'll get old after a while constantly having to click that to play.
are you running regular dayz? 1.8.3?
in your description.ext does it look like this at the very bottom?
Code:
#include "dzgm\defines.hpp"
// logo watermark
class RscTitles {
#include "dzgm\icons.hpp"
    class wm_disp {
        idd = -1;
        onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['wm_disp', _this select 0]";
        fadein = 0;
        fadeout = 0;
        duration = 10e10;
        controlsBackground[] = {};
        objects[] = {};
        class controls {
            class wm_text2 {
                idc = 1;
                x = safeZoneX+0.027;//safeZoneW*0.01;
                y = safeZoneY+safeZoneH-0.16;
                w = 0.151*safeZoneH;
                h = 0.057*safeZoneH;
                shadow = 2;
                class Attributes
                {
                    font = "EtelkaNarrowMediumPro";
                    color = "#24FFFFFF";
                    align = "left"; // put "center" here if you want some background
                    valign = "middle";
                    shadow = 2;
                };
                colorBackground[] = { 1, 0.3, 0, 0 };  // uncomment and increase 4th number to have a background
                font = "EtelkaNarrowMediumPro";
                size = 0.06*safeZoneH;
                type = 13;
                style = 0;
                text="";
            };
        };
    };
};

Nope this is it.

respawn = "BASE";
respawndelay = 5;
onLoadMission= "DayZ Chernarus";
OnLoadIntro = "Welcome to Chernarus";
OnLoadIntroTime = False;
OnLoadMissionTime = False;
disabledAI = true;
disableChannels[] = {0,2,6};
enableItemsDropping = 0;
onPauseScript = "";
briefing = 0;
debriefing = 0;
loadScreen = "Newestserverlogo.jpg";
class Header
{
gameType = COOP; //DM, Team, Coop, ...
minPlayers = 1; //Min # of players the mission supports
maxPlayers = 100; //Max # of players the mission supports
};
aiKills = 1;
diagRadio = 1;
diagHit = 1;
#include "Scripts\extra_rc.hpp"
class RscTitles
{
};
#include "dzgm\groupManagement.hpp"

Nope this is it.

respawn = "BASE";
respawndelay = 5;
onLoadMission= "DayZ Chernarus";
OnLoadIntro = "Welcome to Chernarus";
OnLoadIntroTime = False;
OnLoadMissionTime = False;
disabledAI = true;
disableChannels[] = {0,2,6};
enableItemsDropping = 0;
onPauseScript = "";
briefing = 0;
debriefing = 0;
loadScreen = "Newestserverlogo.jpg";
class Header
{
gameType = COOP; //DM, Team, Coop, ...
minPlayers = 1; //Min # of players the mission supports
maxPlayers = 100; //Max # of players the mission supports
};
aiKills = 1;
diagRadio = 1;
diagHit = 1;
#include "Scripts\extra_rc.hpp"
class RscTitles
{
};
#include "dzgm\groupManagement.hpp"
You're running 1.8.3 tho right? the rscTitles was already in there when I copied the rest of the description.ext in. So I'm guessing you are pretty much canceling out the chunk I posted since you are defining your own rscTitles above.

Yeah, im running 1.8.3. The description file for 8.3 seemed a lot smaller than the last one or i just missed a large chunk of the install step.

Yeah, im running 1.8.3. The description file for 8.3 seemed a lot smaller than the last one or i just missed a large chunk of the install step.
For 1.8.3:
If you have this line in description.ext:
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\gui\description.hpp"
Replace it with the contents of that file. This is needed to edit RscTitles.
7. In description.ext if you already have the RscTitles class:

this means you need to grab the rest of the description.hpp from your client dayz files and copy them at the end of the mission one.

*EDIT:

With the spoiler being above step 7 it makes it confusing I guess.

Last edited:
In that case the playableUnits command is still broken for non-admins. Double check the infistar steps for playableUnits in the directions. Make sure there are no other occurrences of playableUnits = [player]; in your infistar.

I've never actually tested killing someone I am in a group with. Try doing it outside of the safezone and see if a duplicate body is created.
ebay , thank you for answearing me if I delete the playableUnits = [player]; my inifistar doesn´t load as if it was not installed

hey i just got this error and im not sure how to fix it i was doing a bit of tinkering but i cant seem to get it to work

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\dayz_epoch_11.Chernarus\Scripts\dzgm\groupManagement.hpp, line 8: /GroupManagement/ControlsBackground.MainBG: Undefined base class 'W_RscPicture'

I'm using the latest version of Infistar (AH339E) and it seems that the admin ESP icons are broken, though I think the group system still works. Can anybody confirm and/or is there a fix?

Back