[Support] DZGM

Code:
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\custom\dzgm\groupManagement.hpp, line 8: /GroupManagement/controlsBackground.MainBG: Undefined base class 'w_RscPicture'
What? o_O

EDIT: Nevermind.
ADVICE: Do not try to install this at 1:30AM...you'll make stupid mistakes like I did >.>

what caused this?

hey i just got this error and im not sure how to fix it i was doing a bit of tinkering but i cant seem to get it to work

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\dayz_epoch_11.Chernarus\Scripts\dzgm\groupManagement.hpp, line 8: /GroupManagement/ControlsBackground.MainBG: Undefined base class 'W_RscPicture'
you can copy the class rscpicture and rename the copy w_rscpicture.
when you have a dialog, each text box, button, frame, picture etc has to have a base class defined with the default settings (and there can only be ONE of each class definition). and then when,you instantiate that dialog object, it gets all the settings from,the base class. so when it says undefined base class you just have to add in that class but usually its because you forgot to #include the file that has those classes already defined. the opposite problem is when it says "member already defined" ... its defined tice ... so you have to remove one of the class defintions (you can have only ONE base class definition).

Last edited:
I'm using the latest version of Infistar (AH339E) and it seems that the admin ESP icons are broken, though I think the group system still works. Can anybody confirm and/or is there a fix?
works fine for me how its been working since using this. People in groups don't show up but the group leader does and who is in their group. I'm using the esp icon replacement included with the files.

Anyone know if its possible to make the group icons toggle-able by the player? Player turns on letting everyone else in the group being able to see them pretty much instead of you join a group and can see everyone. Just wondering since A lot of people use this to find where people are and kill them.

Wut wut wut? Are we talking about the icons per side from wasteland? Blufor has little blue boxes, resistance green and opfor red?
If we are talking about the actual groups you join, then its simply being abused and if you cant trust those in your gruop, you should not be in that group.
But i am sure a publicvariable would fix that issue, but then why have the group managemnt to begin with then?

Wut wut wut? Are we talking about the icons per side from wasteland? Blufor has little blue boxes, resistance green and opfor red?
If we are talking about the actual groups you join, then its simply being abused and if you cant trust those in your gruop, you should not be in that group.
But i am sure a publicvariable would fix that issue, but then why have the group managemnt to begin with then?
The issue is that a lot of people use it how its supposed to be used, then there are those people who ask people to join their group then go find them and kill them. I just think it'd be a good idea for the player to have to toggle being visible to everyone in their group rather then have incidents like this where people abuse the groups system to get locations on their prey.

Understood. I have the Wastleland code handy here and it looks like this little bit right here could be edited. It looks as if the player that is being tagged on screen has his GUID compared to the contents of _temparray. If a player would have a TRUE/FALSE option for whether they wanted a tag displayed, that could be checked for also
_noSeeMe = _target getvariable["visible",false];
Code:
  if(getPlayerUID _target in _tempArray) then
                {
                    _nameString = "<t size='0.3' shadow='2' color='#7FFF00'>" + format['%1',_target getVariable ['unitname', name _target]] + "</t>";
                    [_nameString,0,0.8,__REFRESH,0,0,3] spawn bis_fnc_dynamicText;           
                };

the original wasteland group tags code.
Code:
//    @file Version: 1.0
//    @file Name: groupIcons.sqf
//    @file Author: [404] Deadbeat, [404] Costlyy
//    @file Created: 28/11/2012 05:19

private["_inGroup","_isLeader","_refresh","_distance","_myGroup","_tempArray","_icon"];

_tempArray = [];

while {true} do
{
    if(count units group player > 1) then 
    {   
        //Getting your group
        _tempArray = [];
        {
            _tempArray set [count _tempArray,getPlayerUID _x];    
        }forEach units player;

//Player Tags     
        _target = cursorTarget;
        if (_target isKindOf "Man" && player == vehicle player) then 
        {
            if(player distance _target < 300)then 
            {
                {
                    _nameString = "<t size='0.3' shadow='2' color='#7FFF00'>" + format['%1',_target getVariable ['unitname', name _target]] + "</t>";
                };               
            };
        };

if ((_target isKindOf "Car" || _target isKindOf "Motorcycle" || _target isKindOf "Tank") && player == vehicle player) then 
        {
            if(player distance _target < 300)then 
            {
                {
                };               
            };
        };    
    } else {
        _tempArray = [];
        sleep 1;        
    };

Using AH340B now, my ESP Icons are still not working correctly. Only group leaders show on the map, nobody else, not even players which aren't in a group.
Followed the instructions to a tee and i've been editing the AH for a while and it's worked every time up until now.
Is there definitely nothing new in the AH that breaks the icons?
Or, is there anything in the AHConfig that could stop the icons working correctly?

ARRRGGHHH! We can do this all day long .. LOL .. AGAIN!
Waiting for the logs showing the hackers that it caught vs the hackers it didnt catch. For every hacker it catches, 1000 slipped through and for me that is just worthless compared to the hoops you have to jump through to get it working. And why do hackers slip through? Mostly because you have to disable half of the program so your scripts will work! Infistar would probably do a good job if nobody added any scripts and just let it run in its default state.

I do use a copy I 'obtained' on my local server for testing. Its more convenient than installing Proving Grounds although I find PG to be better since you can input code directly and see the result. The teleport and spawning vehicles to test is invaluable when fooling with the code.

ARRRGGHHH! We can do this all day long .. LOL .. AGAIN!
Waiting for the logs showing the hackers that it caught vs the hackers it didnt catch. For every hacker it catches, 1000 slipped through and for me that is just worthless compared to the hoops you have to jump through to get it working. And why do hackers slip through? Mostly because you have to disable half of the program so your scripts will work! Infistar would probably do a good job if nobody added any scripts and just let it run in its default state.

I do use a copy I 'obtained' on my local server for testing. Its more convenient than installing Proving Grounds although I find PG to be better since you can input code directly and see the result. The teleport and spawning vehicles to test is invaluable when fooling with the code.

Yea we could probably argue our points all day, but pretty much the top servers with an average or 20 players need to use it and I would say that the anti hack finds and bans at least half of the hackers that play on my server and the tools have a log feature that log every banned key press which makes it so easy for admins to spectate those people and get a good idea of who might be hacking without having to go through every individual player.

You really think it gets half? How many bans are added daily?
I know the 'keypress' .. Now that makes sense. they have to open their menu. But it only logs the F1 F2 keys so if the insert key or something opens their menu then no dice. And i guess the file scan would work for anyone using an older cheat .. I have always wanted to test it, but am afeared of downloading the crap they put on those hacker sites.
But IMHO, if it doesnt ban 2-3 players every day on a server with 10+ players 24/7, then its not worth the effort.

Last edited:
You really think it gets half? How many bans are added daily?
I know the 'keypress' .. Now that makes sense. they have to open their menu. But it only logs the F1 F2 keys so if the insert key or something opens their menu then no dice. And i guess the file scan would work for anyone using an older cheat .. I have always wanted to test it, but am afeared of downloading the crap they put on those hacker sites.
But IMHO, if it doesnt ban 2-3 players every day on a server with 10+ players 24/7, then its not worth the effort.
It logs more than just f1 and f2 I dont know how many but I would say about 30-40 reports at the end of each restart so its more than those 2 keys, and I get about 2 bans a day sometimes less but without it people can use pretty much use any hack as long as there injector is undetected by battle eye, also just the amount of checks it does on the player stops them from using a lot of the common functions in the hacks.

I recommend it to all servers and with daily updates worth every penny.

maybe I would not be so Anti-Infistar if it wasnt a hacking tool for admins to use. If it ONLY included the file scans and monitoring tools. you do make some valid points about older hacks being detected,
I mean .. really, are these NEEDED by anyone?

Misc
Vehicle Boost, Car God, Infinite Ammo, No Recoil, Fast Fire, Lower Terrain, God mode, No Overburdened, 1 Step building and many more functions.

Administrate
Instant Heal, Vehicle Repair, +/- Humanity, Give Ammo, Freeze - Unfreeze, Join Vehicle, Move in my vehicle, Eject from vehicle and many more functions for an easy admin job.

Punishment
There are also many Punishment functions like Slap, Burn, Freeze, Drug, Break Legs, Remove Ammo, Remove Gear and so on. Players will not abuse your server after punishments.

and it still breaks servers with every update ... :p

maybe I would not be so Anti-Infistar if it wasnt a hacking tool for admins to use. If it ONLY included the file scans and monitoring tools. you do make some valid points about older hacks being detected,
I mean .. really, are these NEEDED by anyone?

Misc
Vehicle Boost, Car God, Infinite Ammo, No Recoil, Fast Fire, Lower Terrain, God mode, No Overburdened, 1 Step building and many more functions.

Administrate
Instant Heal, Vehicle Repair, +/- Humanity, Give Ammo, Freeze - Unfreeze, Join Vehicle, Move in my vehicle, Eject from vehicle and many more functions for an easy admin job.

Punishment
There are also many Punishment functions like Slap, Burn, Freeze, Drug, Break Legs, Remove Ammo, Remove Gear and so on. Players will not abuse your server after punishments.

and it still breaks servers with every update ... :p
I do agree with the so called 'admin tool' having all of those tools but since I don't use them or give admins access to them it doesn't really matter to me.

Back