[Support] DZGM

No idea why, but on 1.63 with steam ID instead of playerUID I get nothing but Child 201 errors with this script:

GU2MzH7.png

K, updated OP with some minor fixes:

7/9 - Files changed: install instructions, all files
  • changed forEach to count where possible for better performance
  • added directions for white listing in infistar AHConfig
  • changed dayz_spaceInterrupt to open dialog directly

Here is another adminESP script you can use. It doesn't look as pretty, but it does not use group icons at all so it will work 100% with this:
http://pastebin.com/durgw4iu

Just replace the whole adminESPicons = { }; function with that.

This works wonders for the ESP, but I also use the default infistar ESP to monitor players on the in game map, as it shows the players, and if they are in a vehicle. Is there any way to get this to work on the map as the infistar ESP does?

:eek: Update YaY! :cool:

7/11 - Files changed: icons.sqf, added: noTactical.sqf, dayz_spaceInterrupt, all PlotForLife files
  • added block for tactical view to dayz_spaceInterrupt - thanks @SchwEde
  • added hiding team view and BIS_group_communication cmd menus to avoid conflict with antihax
  • updated PlotForLife version to support v2.2.3+ from RimBlock

It might be the PlotForLife mod. I just updated for v.2.2.3, so try now !

Infistar has a separate script right below that called "Map Player Markers." < Turn that on ^^

Forgot to address that. I do use it, but it fails to show players in vehicles, and I can't use the vehicle mark to show them because I have quite a lot of vehicle spawns so my map would just get flooded.

I believe the latest files have fixed the Child 201 errors ebay!

Quick question, how do I change the distance marker in-game.

I managed to reduce the "blue square" on players to be 500m, but it still shows the waypoint marker on group members when you are thousands of meters away.

icons.sqf (I changed this line already):

Code:
if (_distance > 1 && _distance < 500) then {

Hey awesome script! Just one problem i am having with it, When i go in-game i see the message when i loggin to press right ctrl to open the group thing, But i press the key and nothing pop ups... Anyone kno what is going on?

You missed the part where you define the key for it to activate ;)
Check again the install instruction

Hi I've installed this to my Overwatch 0.2.5 server.

I start the game and get the "right control to open management" but when pressing right control nothing comes up.
Now I've looked through the post and rechecked my code and the instructions on installing this script.

Another issue is when adding this code: #include "dzgm\groupManagement.hpp" to the very bottom and a player enters the server I get this error: "Config: some input after EndOfFile" then the server crashes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi I've installed this to my Overwatch 0.2.5 server.

I start the game and get the "right control to open management" but when pressing right control nothing comes up.
Now I've looked through the post and rechecked my code and the instructions on installing this script.

Another issue is when adding this code: #include "dzgm\groupManagement.hpp" to the very bottom and a player enters the server I get this error: "Config: some input after EndOfFile" then the server crashes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I've had the same issue, make 100% sure you followed the instructions well, That was my problem.. If you need more help add me on skype synister66 and i can help you on that.

Hi I followed the instructions and I am having some trouble because I already use a custom file for "class RscTitles".

I tried adding -

#include "dzgm\defines.hpp"

#include "dzgm\icons.hpp"

and -

#include "dzgm\defines.hpp"
class RscTitles
{
#include "dzgm\icons.hpp"
};

To both my description and my ATD_Hud.h file. Neither worked out so well.

RPT error when I tried adding to my ATD_Hud.h file -
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Lingor\compile\gui\ATD_Hud.h, line 228: /RscTextGUIK/RscTitles/playerStatusGUI/Controls.RscText_1321: Undefined base class 'RscTextGUIK'

RPT when I added it to the description -

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Lingor\compile\gui\ATD_Hud.h, line 371: .RscTitles: Member already defined.

Running Epoch 1.0.5.1 - beta patch 112555

Last edited:
You just passing around my HUD now without permission :D

open up the ATD_Hud.h file and add everything inside icons.hpp in the class RscTitles section

You just passing around my HUD now without permission :D

open up the ATD_Hud.h file and add everything inside icons.hpp in the class RscTitles section

Sorrry! I did not want to PM you about this because I thought you might not be bothered after I bugged you for it in the first place and it is for something different right not just the hud having problems or something like that D: . .I did not post anything other than the ATD , Really sorry I will remove right away!

Nah only kidding man!

That fix works for me though, so should be good when you add the icons.hpp code to ATD_Hud.h

Sorrry! I did not want to PM you about this because I thought you might not be bothered after I bugged you for it in the first place and it is for something different right not just the hud having problems or something like that D: . .I did not post anything other than the ATD , Really sorry I will remove right away!

Nah only kidding man!

Thank you CEN and I am sorry about that, I really did think about it last night haha so I tried to avoid having to mention or show anything more than I did. I guess I should have put a little * and wrote something like, *Permission from author needed for use* or something, but I guess it does not matter really because I should probably always check with the author before asking others about a problem!

Back