[Support] DZGM

yeah i even tried your ui_selectslot and they are being called correctly as i can deploy things, farm hemp, binocular view distance and remotely unlock cars. everything defined in both extra rc and uiselectslot works except for this script. right click the item radio and there is nothing, but the server message on first login telling you to right click the radio is there. ill start again tonight and do it from scratch (again) assuming that ive done something wrong. nothing appears in either the client or server rpt either :/

@ebay - sorry but I still don't know what I must do to see players on my infistar esp icons, because it's strange if someone is in group admins can't see him on the map ://

Yeah it cut off slightly, oops! The ui_selectslot im now using is the one Inkko posted and it still doesnt work :( still at a loss here lol.

Ebay, I am not an expert scripter, but I have learned quit a bit so far. I just need some guidance to help me troubleshoot my issue.

I got this to work, my players can select the group management and see the list of player in game, but there is no option to invite or remove or anything that should be in the middle of the online players and the group list.

Can you direct me to the part of the script that would control this particular function? Have looked over it over and over, but I must have done something wrong......also there is no error in the RTP file as well :(

Any input would be helpful.

Thanks,

Josh

have you made any changes in the files?
Try to follow every single step one by one and do not got to step 4 until you've got everything from step 3 and so on :)

have you made any changes in the files?
Try to follow every single step one by one and do not got to step 4 until you've got everything from step 3 and so on :)

No I haven't made any changes to the original files. Part of my problem is I started this all knowing nothing about scripting so my files are crazy, LOL, but they work and have a lot of bug fixes so I don't want to re-structure it and start over. I was just hoping to understand were the invite and remove and all that comes into play so I can look closer at a givin point.

I have completely removed the script, I will add it back tonight and make sure I go step by step 1, 2, 3 ;) but I am sure I will end up with the same results.

when this happens we will help you.
I think you should look around near some code with creatdialog command.
Maybe ebay already know the exact answer, but till he replays we can try to figure this out on our own ^^

the update broke DZGM on my server Ebay. Right click on radio, no option to invite anyone. Even for admins.
I completely replaced my dzgm folder and followed the steps above. No joy.

Hi my server was working perfectly fine using the updated version of this Addon but then suddenly my server got stuck in "Wait for Host", I checked my RPT and the only error was this:

"ErrorMessage: Include file mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\dzgm\defines.hpp not found."

But that file does exist and it hasn't been edited, this DZGM was on my server for over a week with no issues and suddenly this error occurs, I have no edited anything in the dzgm folder at all, I'm not sure why it's doing this.

(Playing Epoch 1.0.5.1)

I am also having the issue of when you right click on radio it brings up the people and it shows checks next to their name which i believe means its OK to add them to group, i go click on their name to add and nothing pops up to invite. what was the fix this this?

thanks

the no invite option was resolved for me by removing
Code:
lbsetpicture='no';
and
Code:
'lbsetpicture',
from the AH.sqf

Nope this didn't solve my problem. Whats weird Is i have the script set up on three servers and it works great on the cherno (epoch) server and the namalsk (overpoch) server however it does not want to work on the taviana (epoch) server.

I'm stumped.

thanks for the quick reply.

Back