[Support] DZMS DayZ Mission System

Under
Code:
_tavHeight = (getPosASL _tavTest) select 2;
put
Code:
diag_log format ["[DZMS]: DEBUG: TavTestPos:%1", str(getPosASL _tavTest)];

Hey just installed this mission system on my epoch server and i now get black screen and

17:51:38 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
17:51:38 Error in expression <eight = round ((_itemChances select _l) * 100);
for "_k" from 0 to _weight - 1 d>
17:51:38 Error position: <* 100);
for "_k" from 0 to _weight - 1 d>
17:51:38 Error *: Type String, expected Number
17:51:38 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus\init\loot_init.sqf, line 75

without it no error and it restarts just fine,

Sounds like an issue with the pbo software you are using. 1.0.4 and beyond are picky about software.

Under
Code:
_tavHeight = (getPosASL _tavTest) select 2;
put
Code:
diag_log format ["[DZMS]: DEBUG: TavTestPos:%1", str(getPosASL _tavTest)];

I don't know if it makes a difference, but there was a slight difference in this line in my file _tavHeight = ((getPosASL _tavTest) select 2);. It has the extra parenthesis, I put that line underneath it though, testing it right now.

*Here is the latest RPT log Vampire

http://pastebin.com/y5MvRM5v

I don't know if it makes a difference, but there was a slight difference in this line in my file _tavHeight = ((getPosASL _tavTest) select 2);. It has the extra parenthesis, I put that line underneath it though, testing it right now.

*Here is the latest RPT log Vampire

http://pastebin.com/y5MvRM5v

I found out the problem.

If you use the newest files on the github it will work. It was a scope error.
The variable was defined within the if, so it was undefined outside the if.

Will give it a try and let you know! Is there a way to get them to spawn North in Panthera. I would like them to spawn on the space above the northern airfield and on the north west island. Let me know if this is possible. I do know that DZAI do not go north of the Airfield. Not sure if that will be an issue.

Thanks in Advance for all the hard work!

Will give it a try and let you know! Is there a way to get them to spawn North in Panthera. I would like them to spawn on the space above the northern airfield and on the north west island. Let me know if this is possible. I do know that DZAI do not go north of the Airfield. Not sure if that will be an issue.

Thanks in Advance for all the hard work!

If you are running the newest version, the missions should be spawning everywhere.

If not, find this line in DZMSFunctions.sqf:
Code:
_pos = [_centerPos,0,5500,60,0,20,0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
and make the 5500 larger.

I did not see the new mission in the array. Is it needed there?

And yes we just had them spawn on the upper island this morning. Seems like they always like the high peaks though. But as long as they are spawning other places it makes it good.

To add the one new prototype Epoch mission you need to open DZMSConfig and find this array:
Code:
DZMSMajorArray = ["SM1","SM2","SM3","SM4","SM5","SM6"];
and add EM1
Code:
DZMSMajorArray = ["SM1","SM2","SM3","SM4","SM5","SM6","EM1"];

no i mean is there any way to add a vehicle patrol at every mission that spawns to make it harder or m2 static guns with ai mounted on them

Static guns and Launchers are intended future features. At the moment, DZMS does not support this.

I found out the problem.

If you use the newest files on the github it will work. It was a scope error.
The variable was defined within the if, so it was undefined outside the if.

It works, markers are showing up on the map! I just need to make the AI harder though. Also i'm getting random messages popping up that werent before, something about scope= private. here is my RPT log.

http://pastebin.com/NP4C0qs4

When i follow all instructions on this i just get stuck on, waiting for server to authenticate?
Im using SARGE AI and a gtx GAMING host, similar to hfb file system.
Anyone know what im doing wrong?

Also do other missions spawn while the current two are up? So if no one goes and tries to complete it do the current ones time out and a new one pops out somewhere? Also the code below is the only way to make the AI harder correct? So if I wanted to make them as difficult as i can just change everything to 1.00? By the way THANK YOU for all your hard work and the time you took to help me.

Code:
// Array of AI Skills
DZMSSkills1 = [
["aimingAccuracy",0.60],
["aimingShake",0.60],
["aimingSpeed",1.00],
["endurance",1.00],
["spotDistance",1.00],
["spotTime",1.00],
["courage",1.00],
["reloadSpeed",1.00],
["commanding",1.00],