[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

LOL.. ok you old fart .. so many are 16-21 and think they are gods lol .. so much to learn, love the tag line you have lol.. what area do you live in ? Im in TN .. are you the one in PA ? or was that the other guy I talk to alot on here lol

The point was that the sheeps server pack is not causing any issues as its running at max fps. I was just saying that I think you can make players feel that its better fps than it is if they arent looking at fps=12 while they drive through cherno.
Chant this;
The power of suggestion compells you!

Man sheeps is so heavily scripted .. I guess to make it easy for the newbie .. dont have a clue.. and I can say I only have 0ne clue .. but clue cards keep falling at my feet.. This allowed my to get back on line faster than I could from scratch.. I can now build a better linux box and get back to building slowly .. dont have to rush it.. which means less oops issues lol

its all optional. I think it would be better off if everything were off by default (except the basics) and let people add until their server has enough crap running on it.
I dont' know if its newb orientated really. A veteran admin would still have to spend a week adding in all those scripts one by one so its a good start for anyone. Then just configure each script to suit your needs.
A 'forward thinking' admin would save their configs for each script so they can just copy/paste their customizations into any future installs of sheeps server. I am going to start a Dayz server this week and will be using this so I don't have to install everything from scratch.

I had considered doing something like this at one point because I saw the same questions every day from new admins about installing all these basic scripts (bloodbag, towing, custom loot etc). I wish someone would spend the time to do this for standard Dayz. I had started doing my video tutorials and was going to add each script to a WIP server until we had all the basic scripts like Sheeps here ... then I got tired of doing them.

hey guys :) im back! mums doing ok now so i have some time to work on stuff :)
im putting Endgame on hold for a week or 2 while i rebuild the repack...thats right an new version is coming!!!

it will include plotpole for life and some other new stuff so stay tuned ....:p

im doing this so i have a better base for Endgame as the current repack is for lack of a better term messy in its implementation and some scripts are all over the place :)

Last edited:
update on 0.15

heres whats been added so far and the versions, i plan on updating ALL the scripts that have updates

the folder structure will be VERY messy but almost everything can be controled from the script control file (including epoch settings, etc)

EDITED - LIST NO LONGER RELEVANT

Last edited:
Time frame ? and are you just gonna dump it out there or would you like some testors before release. I could if yo like ??

ETA is approx 1-2 weeks

i usually release a test version to the public as it gives a bigger test base and also lets me know how the pack runs on different setups

Ok heres a brief update for the new repack builds :p

there will be a few different versions and all will be separate ( no napf/cherno/overpoch mixes)

Standard Cherno / NAPF
No Multi Character
No Single Currency
No DLL replace needed

Multi Cherno / NAPF
No Single Currency
Multi character
DLL replace needed

Multi Currency Cherno / NAPF
Single Currency
Multi character
Scripts edited to use Single currency
DLL replace needed

Overpoch Standard Cherno / NAPF
No Multi Character
No Single Currency
No DLL replace needed

Overpoch Multi Cherno / NAPF
No Single Currency
Multi character
DLL replace needed

Overpoch Multi Currency Cherno / NAPF
Single Currency
Multi character
Scripts edited to use Single currency
DLL replace needed

so in total there will be 12 release's all will included the exact same scripts and options how ever Single Currency version will include so extra scripts specifically for Single Currency

(yer its a lot but you have options and making then selectable causes to many issues:p)

i have also looked into adding Saureland and Taviana map if i do these would come MUCH later

Please dont ask when they will be done, im working hard and have almost finished the Standard builds (all versions).

After that i will add Multi versions and lastly the Single Currency versions (expect this to be realsed after the others as there is a lot more work that needs to go into them)

At this stage all scripts will can be turned OFF will be OFF by DEFAULT

also please dont use the GITHUB versions of 0.15 as UNLESS the commit has the word STABLE in it.

Can you explain to the newbs ( not me , I know of course) what is multicharacter

Multi Character
http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...acter-support-now-compatible-with-epoch-1051/

this image should help explain :)
W7SFgrY.png

Basically it lets you have 3 separate characters on 1 account that are independent of each other.

check the link for a more detailed explanation

0.15 update

STANDARD Cherno build 0.62

Always ON
Plot pole 4 Life 2.2.3
Snap Build Pro 1.4.1
Vector Build v3
Admin Fast Build
Custom Loot
VASP 1.3
fast trade
Trade from vehicle + Backpack
Custom Loadscreen
Custom Death Screen
Config based traders
Buy Gems from traders

ON/OFF option
Watermark
Welcome Credits
Admin Tools
ESS (Enhanced Spawn Select)
Debug Monitor
Burn Tents
Deploy Bike
Crafting
Suicide
Binocular Fog
Carepackage on self
Carepackage on map
Animated MV22 Wings
Animated SUV hatch
Sirens
Nitro
Regen Blood
Fast Rope
CAGN (safezones)
Harvest Hemp
DZGM ( Group Management)
Drink Water
Arrest/Investigate
Tent Sleep Healing
Zombie Bait/Bomb
Anti Zombie emitter

all in alll its coming along nicley, just adding the last no server side scripts then i ll start addingthe server ones like AI and stuff

once done porting to overpoch and multi char is easy, then NAPF

single currency versions need more work and will come a bit later

i expect to have test release's of

standard - CHERNO
multi - CHERNO
standard overpoch - CHERNO
multi overpoch - CHERNO

ready by sunday :p

also i have standalone now as well and will be modding it as soon as they allow us to :p

is there anychance someone can put sheeps repack on sauerland as i have just opened that server as well .
not sure if it already been done but thort id ask and hope for the best. would be great to have sheeps pbo on all my server!

Hey simon, I noticed your message and I was actually looking for the exact same thing. I have a [WIP] Sheeps Epoch Repack for the Sauerland map that I have been working on all night, and am uploading it to my Clan's servers. I have had a couple of times where I have had to go into the database under player_login and set the CharacterID number to 1 from 0.

This is for anyone that wants to access the Sauerland Repack. I figured if I could figure it out, and seeing how many people I have already seen asking for this, I would take some of my free time and see if I could figure it out.

If you would like a copy of this, please visit this link:

CLICK HERE FOR SHEEPS EPOCH REPACK SAUERLAND/CHERNARUS/NAPF - 10.50 MB IN SIZE

And yes, I have had at least 5 successful start-up's where ALL traders work. I added the Chernarus and Napf server files into it all, so you will have all 3 missions available. Hope this helps someone out!

**************PLEASE NOTE*************
ALL CREDITS FOR SHEEPS EPOCH REPACK FOR ALL SERVER FILES GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE SCRIPTERS, AS WELL AS SHEEP FOR HIS AWESOME WORK ON THIS PACK. THE ONLY MODIFICATIONS I MADE WAS TO MODIFY THE SERVER'S FILES TO ALLOW THE SHEEPS EPOCH REPACK TO OPERATE ON SAUERLAND!!!! I DO NOT CLAIM ANY OWNERSHIP OR RIGHTS TO THE SCRIPT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back