[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Oh and just so y'all know, all the default files from Sheep's original download are included, as well as the default Epoch SQL files.

Hey simon, I noticed your message and I was actually looking for the exact same thing. I have a [WIP] Sheeps Epoch Repack for the Sauerland map that I have been working on all night, and am uploading it to my Clan's servers. I have had a couple of times where I have had to go into the database under player_login and set the CharacterID number to 1 from 0.

This is for anyone that wants to access the Sauerland Repack. I figured if I could figure it out, and seeing how many people I have already seen asking for this, I would take some of my free time and see if I could figure it out.

If you would like a copy of this, please visit this link:

CLICK HERE FOR SHEEPS EPOCH REPACK SAUERLAND/CHERNARUS/NAPF - 10.50 MB IN SIZE

And yes, I have had at least 5 successful start-up's where ALL traders work. I added the Chernarus and Napf server files into it all, so you will have all 3 missions available. Hope this helps someone out!

**************PLEASE NOTE*************
ALL CREDITS FOR SHEEPS EPOCH REPACK FOR ALL SERVER FILES GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE SCRIPTERS, AS WELL AS SHEEP FOR HIS AWESOME WORK ON THIS PACK. THE ONLY MODIFICATIONS I MADE WAS TO MODIFY THE SERVER'S FILES TO ALLOW THE SHEEPS EPOCH REPACK TO OPERATE ON SAUERLAND!!!! I DO NOT CLAIM ANY OWNERSHIP OR RIGHTS TO THE SCRIPT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopefully there will be an offical saureland repack with 0.15 coming :p

hi guys its come to my attetion that some one has been using my UID and been logging in to server as Fallingsheep1985 and just being a plain dick, saying that he is me, and that he created the repack and is working on endgame, so far ive had reports tha he/she has been on at least 5 servers boasting about creating the repack and saying he is an arma code genius.

First off i havent played dayz mod in months, and when i do play online i stick to the other repack/endgame devs servers

second i use the user name Fallingsheep

third if you think you chatting/playing with the imposter PM me here while in game and if it is really me i will respond to you
(lets the hacker/thief/scum do that :p)

fourth if you encounter this guy please let me know as im tryiny to track down who he is and why he would want to pretend to be me and discredit me
( i know im awesome, but really pretending to be me...its jus sad)

fifth if i do play online i play on friends/devs/testers servers and am almost always an admin
(i like to help people and sort out issues)

lastly how the f@#K does someone use my UID?
i mean i know theres UID spoofing but i didnt think it could pass BE checks?

EDIT: well now my cdkey has been banned! now im pissed! ive logged a ticket with battleye and steam and sent my IP to them, this is ridicolus! i mean who does this shit?

Last edited:
By the way, don't download the files I uploaded just yet. I just noticed when I got up that the Map.paa file for the spawn selection was incorrect. It still tried to load the chernarus map. I'm about to upload the correct version in just a minute and I'll let you guys know when its up.

***EDIT***

All the correct files associated with Sauerland are now installed and the file has been re-uploaded. Feel free to download anytime.

And Sheep, if you need any help with getting your cdkey fixed or anything else, let me know. I'm always home at the computer since my business is ran from home.

Last edited:
well adding support for different maps should be trivial ... I used sheeps 0.14 chernarus for my lingor island custom mod.
I switched out the mission.sqm .. the ess is specific to chernarus, but I deleted that as the pile of crap it is. I changed two lines in the init.sqf that pointed to chernarus instead of lingor and changed the instance.
so all together it took ... 3 minutes?
I am not an epoch fan so there might be issues I havent come across yet since I am not familiar with all these scripts. ...
once I delete all the gems and traders and safezones it will be good to go !!!

well adding support for different maps should be trivial ... I used sheeps 0.14 chernarus for my lingor island custom mod.
I switched out the mission.sqm .. the ess is specific to chernarus, but I deleted that as the pile of crap it is. I changed two lines in the init.sqf that pointed to chernarus instead of lingor and changed the instance.
so all together it took ... 3 minutes?
I am not an epoch fan so there might be issues I havent come across yet since I am not familiar with all these scripts. ...
once I delete all the gems and traders and safezones it will be good to go !!!

I also had to trade out the server_traders.sqf file or I have the wrong trader menu or none at all.

I have been a downer on Epoch, mostly because the building system is tedious (but at least it is complete and functional) and the trader cities and safezones (safezones are counter to the FEAR that is supposed to exist in Dayz). I am a proponent of moving the traders to various spots in the cities where they would belong. But I am running Lingor on my custom mod and with Epoch, there are not any trader Trader Cities or safezones. The traders are scattered around with interesting names ... such as Bag Lady Gina who is on top of a building in the slums. Now this adds to the game and makes players travel the map.

Last edited:
hi guys its come to my attetion that some one has been using my UID and been logging in to server as Fallingsheep1985 and just being a plain dick, saying that he is me, and that he created the repack and is working on endgame, so far ive had reports tha he/she has been on at least 5 servers boasting about creating the repack and saying he is an arma code genius.

First off i havent played dayz mod in months, and when i do play online i stick to the other repack/endgame devs servers

second i use the user name Fallingsheep

third if you think you chatting/playing with the imposter PM me here while in game and if it is really me i will respond to you
(lets the hacker/thief/scum do that :p)

fourth if you encounter this guy please let me know as im tryiny to track down who he is and why he would want to pretend to be me and discredit me
( i know im awesome, but really pretending to be me...its jus sad)

fifth if i do play online i play on friends/devs/testers servers and am almost always an admin
(i like to help people and sort out issues)

lastly how the f@#K does someone use my UID?
i mean i know theres UID spoofing but i didnt think it could pass BE checks?

EDIT: well now my cdkey has been banned! now im pissed! ive logged a ticket with battleye and steam and sent my IP to them, this is rridiculous i mean who does this shit?

ok guys figured out what happened, some little a hole hacked my steam account :( ive changed all the info and BE was nice enough to unban me :p
(first time ive ever heard them doing that!, but i had proof from steam that my account was compromised),

the little prick even tried to buy crap on my account,
added a crap load of people to my friends list

ive done the change all passwords and secret question crap on about 30 bloody logins i have for various things (just when i was starting to remember what was what! lol)

I also had to trade out the server_traders.sqf file or I have the wrong trader menu or none at all.

I have been a downer on Epoch, mostly because the building system is tedious (but at least it is complete and functional) and the trader cities and safezones (safezones are counter to the FEAR that is supposed to exist in Dayz). I am a proponent of moving the traders to various spots in the cities where they would belong. But I am running Lingor on my custom mod and with Epoch, there are not any trader Trader Cities or safezones. The traders are scattered around with interesting names ... such as Bag Lady Gina who is on top of a building in the slums. Now this adds to the game and makes players travel the map.
Thats what im doing in end game, moving traders to areas in the city, they will have guards near by that will agro if a player shots/attacks (still working on this as i need to make it happen only if the player shots/attacks another player or NPC and not zeds :p )

LET them shoot other players. There should be danger at all times in Dayz. When you go to a trader, it should be your responsibility to scout and make sure you are alone or go in a group and have someone stand watch.

LET them shoot other players. There should be danger at all times in Dayz. When you go to a trader, it should be your responsibility to scout and make sure you are alone or go in a group and have someone stand watch.
good point

im gonna try get it so if your close by the trader/guard and shot/attack ANYTHING they will consider you hostile and attack you :)

good to hear you got that fixed sheep! is there any reason or reason to expect that the repack would cause extended lengths of server startups?

I've got the Sauerland working, but it takes nearly 15 minutes just to load into the server from a fresh restart.

Working with this system:

Windows 2008 Server R2 Datacenter
Dual-Core Xeon 2.27 GHz
4 GB Ram

The Chernarus server runs perfect even from fresh startup, less than a minute to load in. It seems only the sauerland setup is having difficulties loading.

ok guys 0.15 will be under going HEAVY testing so i can ensure its stable and has good FPS
good to hear you got that fixed sheep! is there any reason or reason to expect that the repack would cause extended lengths of server startups?

I've got the Sauerland working, but it takes nearly 15 minutes just to load into the server from a fresh restart.

Working with this system:

Windows 2008 Server R2 Datacenter
Dual-Core Xeon 2.27 GHz
4 GB Ram

The Chernarus server runs perfect even from fresh startup, less than a minute to load in. It seems only the sauerland setup is having difficulties loading.

id have to take a look into it, im almost done with the standard cherno version for 0.15, then i have to do overpoch (rather easy and quick to do as i have all the loot/spawn/trader tables already), after that NAPF/NAPF overpoch, then ill look at sauerland,

single currency will come last as i know it will have issues :p

also just so people know i test on the following system setup

Windows 8.1
i5 - 3570k @ 3.4ghz
12 GB ram
dual ATI 7790's

i run both the server and the game on this system and average 40-50fps

i closed my server down as i couldn't afford it anymore and was considering leaving the dayz scene,
dont worry im not going anywhere just yet! not until endgame is done at least :p

wow just did a work flow plan and dam i have a lot to do :p

Chernarus
Standard - about 90% complete this is the base for all the rest
Multi Character - ready to go as soon as standard is complete
Overpoch Standard - ready to go as soon as standard is complete
Overpoch Multi Character - ready to go as soon as standard is complete

NAPF versions
Sauerland versions
TAVI versions

Single Currency - this will be the base for the other single currency versions
Overpoch Single Currency
Single Currency + Multi Character
Overpoch Single Currency + Multi Character

thats 4 of each release type in total 32 different versions :p but all will be running the same STANDARD base
except for the single currency ones, so if theres a bug in the cherno version it will also be in the other versions

this will also make support so much easier as every pack will be the same with the following the only differences

Multi - has 1 extra script and a DLL change
Overpoch - has modified loot tables/traders/vehicle spawns
Overpoch Multi - has both of the above
Obviously each MAP will have different traders but thats it the core features are the same on every map

there is NO custom buildings in this release but ill included an easy how to add them in the readme :)

NO CUSTOM WOO HOO
orsonclapping.gif

Back