[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

well you MUST have one in the dayz_server.pbo or else the server cant find the files .. which is your problem
https://github.com/Fallingsheep1985/0.15_Sheeps_Back_Baby_Standard/tree/master/@DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons/dayz_server
You can see in the github there are two of them. a pboprefix and a prefix, you only want the prefix
as you can see here in my unpacked dayz_server.pbo ..
uDiyAd1.png

I uploaded my prefix file you can download from this link, or get the entire build from github. http://iaretechnician.com/owncloud/public.php?service=files&t=80db940695f9f4baf07ae0b69fc7b7e8
And you have said several times about mission. This file is in your dayz_server.pbo

Hello,
Is it possible to update ESS (Enhanced Spawn Selection) to ESSv2 ?
I have tryed that but withtout luck.

//Edit
I use Overpoch_Standard 0.15

sheep has said he is not supporting this script anymore he has moved on to ARMA 3 so unless someone takes over the repack the answer would be no ... i am guessing

to update that script you would need to first remove the old conflicting code which is probably what caused your fail,
so follow the install instructions for ESS and delete all the code that has been added, and then install the new version

Got it working but i have another problem to.
I got this error also before edeting the files.
But i can play.

//Edit
I think i have fixed it.
I post a HowTo if it works
//Edit 2
First error is fixed, but now i have this error. RPT:
Addon cybp_camels_config (entry CYBP_Camel_civ) not found in the list of active addons.

//Edit3 All Done for Overpoch 0.15 Standard

To fix it, edit the mission.sqm in MPMission\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqm
From
Code:
addOns[]=
  {   
     "chernarus",
     "ca_modules_animals",
     "dayz_anim",
     "dayz_code",
     "dayz_communityassets",
     "dayz_weapons",
     "dayz_equip",
     "dayz_epoch",
     "dayz_vehicles",
     "cacharacters_pmc",
     "ca_modules_functions",
     "glt_m300t",
     "glt_bh_wreck",
     "glt_bh_wreck_burned",
     "aif_arma1buildings",
     "mbg_african_buildings",
     "mbg_buildings_3",
     "mbg_killhouses",
     "pook_h13",
     "csj_gyroac",
     "map_eu",
     "jetskiyanahuiaddon",
     "buildings3"
  };
To
Code:
addOns[]=
  {   
     "chernarus",
     "ca_modules_animals",
     "dayz_anim",
     "dayz_code",
     "dayz_communityassets",
     "dayz_weapons",
     "dayz_equip",
     "dayz_epoch",
     "dayz_vehicles",
     "cacharacters_pmc",
     "ca_modules_functions",
     "glt_m300t",
     "glt_bh_wreck",
     "glt_bh_wreck_burned",
     "aif_arma1buildings",
     "mbg_african_buildings",
     "mbg_buildings_3",
     "mbg_killhouses",
     "pook_h13",
     "csj_gyroac",
     "map_eu",
     "jetskiyanahuiaddon",
     "buildings3",
     "gms_k98",
     "RH_m14",
     "FHQ_Remington",
     "FHQ_Remington_ammo",
     "FHQ_Remington_msr",
     "FHQ_Remington_xm2010",
     "FHQ_Remington_acr",
     "FHQ_Remington_rsass",
     "VILAS_WWP",
     "VILAS_RW_Forces",
     "VILAS_WWP_CO",
     "VILAS_RW_Forces_CO",
     "ddopp_taserpack",
     "smk_anims_lite",
     "MicroAirVehicles",
     "oz_is_objects",
     "gsc_units_stalker_patch",
     "american_law_enforcement",
     "CYBP_Camels_Config",
     "nissan_350z",
     "goosuksf",
     "monaro",
     "frb"
  };

Last edited:
yeah, you will get a lot of errors until you add them all into the epoch mission.sqm

easiest is open the overwatch mission.sqm and add the lines to your epoch mission.sqm ,... copy pasty... is that all of them you posted above?

So I decided to try this repack out and now I'm having major problems logging in to the server. My RPT shows only this error:
"ERROR: Cannot Sync Character "NAME" as no characterID" it seems to be pretty random sometimes. In HeidiSQL I get an error in Player_data. So I deleted the character data and player data which sometimes fixes it....not sure if this is the same error as TekPK above but I messed around with the "prefixs". ShootingBlanks above said that you only need prefix and not PBOprefix. However, I checked my other server files and I had the PBOprefix on that server....I tried with both and no luck as of yet.
My host is Vilayer btw

if the prefix is your problem then the rpt log will have an error .... files not found .... for your server_monitor and or server_functions. if niether of those files have a not found error, its not the prefix issue.

post your rpt log and someone can check,it out

Well I deleted my clientside PBO for my server and I was able to get in. I'll let you know if it happens again. Don't know if it has anything to do with this repack or something else is going on....Thanks for the fast reply you are awesome sir.

but your server is still running the repack? i dont know how that will fly ... not sure what changes are included .... you DID install the dayz_server.pbo from the repack, right?

Back