[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

I'm talking about the ones saved in Users/Appdata/local/ArmA2OA/MPmissionsCache. It must have been corrupt or something

Okay, I am still having problems with logging into the server. If I delete my character_data and my player_data I can login just fine but after the restart I can no longer login in and I have to repeat the steps above to login in again...
I'm running the Napf Overpoch 0.15 repack
Here is my RPT
http://pastebin.com/nUfDL6dU

The only thing I have changed is upgrading ESS to V2. I did this by removing all the files/code from the first ESS then installed V2. (The ESS works great)

Now, I may not know what I am talking about here .. but the last line says "end mission" .. that will disconnect you and send you back to the lobby. ... so ... :confused: ... can others join your server?

Now, I may not know what I am talking about here .. but the last line says "end mission" .. that will disconnect you and send you back to the lobby. ... so ... :confused: ... can others join your server?

Yes but after the restart the same thing happens to them. I think I'm just going to have stop using the repack and start over.. :(

EDIT: I would like to use the server traders from this repack as that would save me many hours. How would I go about doing that?

Last edited:
just copy the cfgtraders folder and there is a setting in init.sqf

i think its that easy, i did that but dont recall if i did anything else, i will verify

its probably easier to fix this one. if all you did was remove ess and replace with ess2. maybe you should remove ess and replace with default files THEN install ess2. or use winmerge and see what the actual differences between v1 and v2 are and only apply those changes

its probably easier to fix this one. if all you did was remove ess and replace with ess2. maybe you should remove ess and replace with default files THEN install ess2. or use winmerge and see what the actual differences between v1 and v2 are and only apply those changes

You are right it has something to do with ESS. I posted on the support thread about the best way to upgrade. The actual differences seem to be a lot. I know that the repack had the heroperks mod tied into the ESS, so perhaps it could be something with that as well? I just deleted the whole ESS line in the init.sqf then disabled the heroperks.

hi all, i have repack 0.15 in my server with infistar
im having the same issue with Manage Pole, Group Management and door management.
This all mods uses Menus for adding friends but when someone try to open it, it just close after a second.
maybe the bug can be on infistar, I can operate all menus playing like Admin but not normal players.

someone know about this ? thx

Add the ID's to infistars allowed dialogs.
You will find the ID's in the release threads of the scripts

thx a lot for that now it's working fine :D but now i can't open the admin menu with F2 :(
i just add the menus on _cMenu and the dialogs numbers =/

also all the players can now touch any forbidden keys like f1 f2 f3....

Last edited:
ok, my bad. ty shootingblanks
now i have plot management, door management and infistar working fine but when normal players open the group menu they can't see anybody, just themselves.

i added the dialogs for each one but DZGM dont seems to have a _cMenu, or it's not in the post.

i will try to add DZGM again, i dont know if there is any updates after repack that can solve it.

Installed this and was having a great time exploring until... I died. Now I'm in a loop in a black void, got an error message: "Resource E_Spawn_Dialog not found" and a scrolling message that says: "Note: Some spawns are blocked due to a body of yours within 4000m."

The only way out of it that I found was to teleport to land, quit to lobby, and then log back in. Not an easy task though due to the loop.

RPT:
http://pastebin.com/RHMBSTFR

and what script do you think is causing that message?

the rpt doesnt show anything that would give me a clue. so have to research that error, unless someone else has a clue.

i did see this in your rpt tho,

1. 14:22:23 Warning Message: Script z\AddOns\dayz_code\system\zombie_agent.fsm not found
now that is an unusual,message. might indicate something wrong with corrupted files or ... something.

I would guess it has something to do with the spawn script (ESS?). I found this but the only thing related to bodyCheckDistance was this section in spawn\spawn.sqf

Code:
_blocked = false;
        _bodies = [];
        {if (!isNull _x) then {if ((_x getVariable["bodyName",name _x]) == (name player)) then {_bodyPos = (getPosATL _x);_bodies set [count _bodies,_bodyPos];};};} count allDead;
        if (count _bodies != 0) then {
            {
                _bodyPos = _x;
                {
                    _pos = (locArray select _forEachIndex) select 0;
                    if ((_bodyPos distance _pos) <= bodyCheckDistance) then {
                        _idc = (1600+_forEachIndex);
                        ctrlShow [_idc,false];
                        _blocked = true;
                    };
                } forEach locArray;
            } count _bodies;
            if !(ctrlVisible 1624) then {ctrlShow [1001,false];};
            if (_blocked) then {systemChat format ["Note: some spawns are blocked due to a body of yours within %1m",bodyCheckDistance];};
        };

I changed _blocked = true to false and it got rid of the "some spawns are blocked" message, but it still loops in the black void.

The warning message is because I was using the Walking Dead script before I installed Sheeps Pack and forgot to change those back. That's been fixed and no more warning.

well there you go .. thats is the error message that keeps scrolling ..
It looks like it doesnt let you select an area to spawn at that is too close to your dead body. And that range in your current setup is 4000m (thats what the message says. .
So the solution would be to change the distance that you can spawn from a dead body to maybe 1000m .. that variable is bodycheckdistance and must be set in the configuration somewhere.

But your setting _block=false should have removed that completely .. so maybe something else. but set the distance variable and see what happens. then delete all your dead bodies in the database so you can respawn and go from there.

Yeah, but that doesn't solve the main issue. I'm still getting the endless spawn-loop. From what I understand, there's supposed to be a map that pops up that allows you to choose your spawn, yes? That map never shows up as the loop loops back before it can.

Saw this error in the RPT...
Error Undefined variable in expression: _loadout
22:29:38 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\compile\group_manager.sqf, line 159

This is the corresponding section/line in group_manager.sqf:
Code:
//Check infantry-type units
        if (((vehicle _x) == _x) && {!(_x getVariable ["unconscious",false])} && {_x getVariable ["canCheckUnit",true]}) then {
            _x setVariable ["canCheckUnit",false];
            _nul = _x spawn {
                _unit = _this;
                _loadout = _unit getVariable ["loadout",[]];
                _currentMagazines = (magazines _unit);
(line 159)    for "_i" from 0 to ((count (_loadout select 0)) - 1) do {
                    if (((_unit ammo ((_loadout select 0) select _i)) == 0) || {!((((_loadout select 1) select _i) in _currentMagazines))}) then {
                        _unit removeMagazines ((_loadout select 1) select _i);
                        _unit addMagazine ((_loadout select 1) select _i);
                        if ((_i == 0) && {_unit getVariable ["extraMag",false]}) then {_unit addMagazine ((_loadout select 1) select _i)};
                    };
                };

I don't see anything wrong unless _loadout doesn't refer to anything.

Back