[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

I do not use Plot for Life so I do not know what may or may not conflict with that addon while using this addon. My system does utilize a custom player_build and does check for plot poles so if you are using that plot pole addon you may need to edit the custom_builds.sqf.
I have not tested the below code but it was submitted by StiflersM0m as a fix for plotforlife. I included it here as a quick ref for anyone reading this first before immediately downloading.

StiflersM0M, on 30 Jul 2014 - 05:03 AM, said:

for everyone who need it, hope i can provide it, if not pn me hogscraper and i will remove it,

custom_build.sqf for plotforelife script:

http://pastebin.com/vxzDWmHr

custom_build.sqf for Tie playeruid to object ...... and so on:

http://pastebin.com/8ny4mCaE

Thank you to stiflersM0M and emwilsh for the heads up on Snap Pro. Thank you also to Stranger for pointing out a couple typos that might have hemmed some of you up. If you are using Snap Pro system you can integrate my system with that one by opening my Crafting_Compiles.sqf and deleting the dayz_spaceinterrupt function from the bottom of that file. This function starts on line 256. Delete everything from line 256 to the end of the file. Then navigate to custom\Snap_Pro\dayz_spacensterrupt.sqf and open that file.

You will need to add

GlobalPreviewVariable = 1;

into the empty space on line 3.

And near the very bottom, you need to add

// num 1 or 3 above qwerty
if (_dikCode == 0x02) then {
AAC_1 = true;
};
if (_dikCode == 0x04) then {
AAC_3 = true;
};

just BEFORE\ABOVE the line

_handled

I disabled the functionality of the 2 button for now as what I wanted it to do isn't working. Adding those two things to Raymix's dayz_spaceinterrupt.sqf will stop the conflicts between the two systems.

If you find any other addons that conflict with this one please let me know and I will add them to this section. I may not have the time to test out or work out a fix but I will include any issues and fixes that you guys come up with in this section.
:p

test new build now :)
removed base building and added Advanced Alchemy building
(still need to clean up server PBO of base building stuff, but it still loads and no errors from left over code)
(also remeoved emerald interior as its included in alchemy building)

Hey sheep lol sleep is for the weak :p i get a error wen i try to join my server and it crashes the server line 87 in description.ext undefined base class "RscText" ??? help please

ffs BE kicks..again fixing now :(

EDIT: ok sometime you get a setpos kick but rejoin and its fine ... looking into it

EDIT2: cant get the debug picture working i get cant find picture #XX

heres the pic code im using
Code:
_pic = (gettext (configFile >> 'CfgVehicles' >> (typeof vehicle player) >> 'picture'));
 if (player == vehicle player) then
 {
 _pic = (gettext (configFile >> 'cfgWeapons' >> (currentWeapon player) >> 'picture'));
 }else{
 _pic = (gettext (configFile >> 'CfgVehicles' >> (typeof vehicle player) >> 'picture'));
 };

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\description.ext, line 87: /DayZ_loadingScreen/controlsBackground.blackBG: Undefined base class 'RscText' I just updates it and same error?

ffs BE kicks..again fixing now :(

EDIT: ok sometime you get a setpos kick but rejoin and its fine ... looking into it

EDIT2: cant get the debug picture working i get cant find picture #XX

heres the pic code im using
Code:
if (player == vehicle player) then
{
_pic = (gettext (configFile >> 'cfgWeapons' >> (currentWeapon player) >> 'picture'));
}else{
};

I always get this (EDIT: ok sometime you get a setpos kick but rejoin and its fine ... looking into it) only after the restart and only for the first player that joins

ok think i got everything sorted now heres a quick run down of whats changed since TEST#2

Added fast trade
Removed base building1.3
Removed AirRaid (was buggy...any one in electro knows what i mean :p )
Buildings Save again
Added Advanced Alchemy Building
Fixed some more BE kicks
Fixed some RPT errors
Fixed the admin build crate ItemFuelPump error
Changed DZGM key from Right CTRL to F9 (updated text as well to refelect change)
Fixed Binocular Fog rapid change bug
Admin tools has a 30 second delay before it loads once your in game this should help some the issues with it

Still trying to get trade from vehicles working but i fixed a crap load of errors i had in the code for it :)

and heres the download for TEST#3 provided there are no major bugs release should be very soon!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/35q552043xz6i9m/0.14_DamYouSteam_Multi_TEST#3.rar#3.rar

Will get it all up on my server ASAP

Top Job

Cheers :)
no prob guys

standard version is coming tomoz (if you cant wait its an easy revert just follow the multi charater guide backwards and use the Hiveext.dll that comes with epoch)

nico just informed that there is a BE kick when trying to lift a desert camo fuel truck with chopper its a attachTo kick so if you could try and reproduce it and send me the exact kick ill fix it :)

as allways please report bugs here so all the devs can help fix them

@Brave Sir Robin i finally got NAPF pack working but couldnt get ESS to work, ill try it on the new version as thanks to you i have the NAPF spawns and loot stuff :p

no prob guys

standard version is coming tomoz (if you cant wait its an easy revert just follow the multi charater guide backwards and use the Hiveext.dll that comes with epoch)

nico just informed that there is a BE kick when trying to lift a desert camo fuel truck with chopper its a attachTo kick so if you could try and reproduce it and send me the exact kick ill fix it :)

as allways please report bugs here so all the devs can help fix them

@Brave Sir Robin i finally got NAPF pack working but couldnt get ESS to work, ill try it on the new version as thanks to you i have the NAPF spawns and loot stuff :p

Jee whats taking you sooooo loooooong lolz:p

Back