[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

g1379274059723298546.jpg

Never had so much trouble reverting a patch lol, lucky I had a duplicate copy of Arma OA at patch 103718, cause after updating I tried installing a lower beta and got bad serial key! So I started steam version, grabbed a key changer, read key from reg closed steam, change key to same key, and Walla back to 103718!

Never had so much trouble reverting a patch lol, lucky I had a duplicate copy of Arma OA at patch 103718, cause after updating I tried installing a lower beta and got bad serial key! So I started steam version, grabbed a key changer, read key from reg closed steam, change key to same key, and Walla back to 103718!

Any luck with that debug spawn brother?

Yep easy fix don't use beta :p, but you can try adding the pboprefix fileto the mission folder in as that seemed to fix it on beta 112555, im out but I'll post a "fixed" test version later today, just google pboprefix if your not sure

Yep easy fix don't use beta :p, but you can try adding the pboprefix fileto the mission folder in as that seemed to fix it on beta 112555, im out but I'll post a "fixed" test version later today, just google pboprefix if your not sure

You listen here bub, i asked for your help, not for you to tell me what to do! :D

I've actually reverted so i can get the server functional for now, would definitely appreciate a 112555 compatible setup, id pretty much love you forever. I'd even pay for you a hooker, not an expencive one, but a nice $5 one lol.

Again brother, thank you and your whole team for everything you do for us.

You listen here bub, i asked for your help, not for you to tell me what to do! :D

I've actually reverted so i can get the server functional for now, would definitely appreciate a 112555 compatible setup, id pretty much love you forever. I'd even pay for you a hooker, not an expencive one, but a nice $5 one lol.

Again brother, thank you and your whole team for everything you do for us.
:p I laughed so hard I almost cried! Lol $5 hooker still giggling, I'm trying to make it 112555 compatible but it breaks base building 1.3 and a few other things but as it will be the final repack before I move on I will do my best for you guys!

:p I laughed so hard I almost cried! Lol $5 hooker still giggling, I'm trying to make it 112555 compatible but it breaks base building 1.3 and a few other things but as it will be the final repack before I move on I will do my best for you guys!

I do what i can! Do you by chance have the time to walk me through getting rid of your admin controls. We use the infistar and i seem to be having some issues using them together.

Ive tried removing them on my own, but there seems to be a good bit of coding inserted for you controls and id rather not fuck more stuff up lol.

I do what i can! Do you by chance have the time to walk me through getting rid of your admin controls. We use the infistar and i seem to be having some issues using them together.

Ive tried removing them on my own, but there seems to be a good bit of coding inserted for you controls and id rather not fuck more stuff up lol.
Sure, I'll make it later today when I'm at pc it's pretty easy actually, you can delete the admintools folder and just remove some stuff from the init that's all, I'll still post how to later

So I should go back to 103718? Uggg... will have to REDOWNLOAD arma off steam. Already patched up all the way. This is why I cant stand buying digital downloaded games. What ever happened to hard copies dammit. Anyone have a viable way to burn steam version of arma onto dvd and actually make it work? Tried it once and my PC just threw up its middle finger and said "Yea right."

If you haven't started redownload dont!( ill post guide how to revert beta in 30-60min ) it's rather easy to do once you know how :)

I have managed to get the experimental .12 build working form a few pages ago on my epoch 1.0.5.1 server with the latest beta patch without any problems, so possible the problems that you are getting only affect you for some weird reason.

I have managed to get the experimental .12 build working form a few pages ago on my epoch 1.0.5.1 server with the latest beta patch without any problems, so possible the problems that you are getting only affect you for some weird reason.

I had it going too all up to date without any problems installing it.... running it and keeping the .rpt free of error messages is another story.

How does this nuke script work exactly? It seems to happen rather often, and always seems to target right on my head. I just want to understand this so i know if i want it on my server or not. I dont want people getting pissed because every hour they get nuked and lose all their shit.

HOW TO REMOVE ADMIN TOOLS - VOL 1
open init.sqf and find this and remove it completely
Code:
AdminList = [];
ModList = [];
tempList = [];
[] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";
next find this
Code:
  if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then
   {
    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
   };
replace with this
Code:
    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

next still in init.sqf find this and remove it completely
Code:
if(adminScript)then{
   // Epoch Admin Tools
   [] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";
};
lastly delete the admin tools folder and your done, as for battle eye filters your on your own there :)

LAST UPDATED 10/07/2014 - 3:20am (AEST)

ok these are the bugs i found for 103718 (they present in the test release)
FIXES ARE FOR BETA 103718 ONLY!!!

base building gates dont work - fixed
debug wont toggle - need to add to dayz_spaceinterupt
admin teleport - fixed
admin tools cant spawn permanent vehilces - fixed sort of keys dont work after restart :(
base build keypad not working - fixed
winddust - REMOVED
NOS - REMOVED TO BUGGY - MAY RELEASE AS STANDALONE SCRIPT
admin advanced ESP - fixed for players (wont fix for AI)
Trader menus take a while to load up - fixed
spawned into the debug zone and am not able to move - fixed (for me at least need more testing)
can arrest/detain some traders - partly fixed (just need to set ther postions in SQM and fixed )​

any bugs not in this list please let me know!

as for other betas.....dosnt look good as i would have to rewrite a heap of scripts and fix many script errors (mainly undefiend var and type X expected instead of X

Last edited:
got bored so i added right click crafting in :p

Right click Toolbox
- Make Knife - 1 x Tincan and 1 x EmptySodaCan
- Make Crossbow - 1 x Tincan, 1 x Scrapmetal, 1 x Wire and a Knife
- Make Hatchet - 1 x Scrapmetal, 1 x Pole

Right click Knife
- Make Arrows - 1 x Wood Pile
- Make Bandage - 1 x Canvas and 1 x Toilet roll

Right click Machete
- Clear Brush/Grass

any thing else you guys can think of :)