[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

No, but 112555 isn't the latest steam build, which will be required once gamespy finally shuts down. The latest steam build is obtained through steam on the betas section of arma 2 oa properties.

125548 is the latest as shown in the epoch 1.0.5.2 changelog
[INFO] (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT) Server owners MUST update their required build and beta to 125548
as far as i was aware steam supports all 1.63 builds

if this isnt true please show me where you got this info from because i cant find anything saying that 1.63 (any version) wont be supported by steams battleeye

the repack will only change betas if epoch does as obviously its required :)

also the repack in its current build is not compatiable with ANY steam beta yet

Last edited:
my server is now up and running full time (sorted most BE kick and bugs) if you want to help the repack please join it and test it out as its running the latest git code if you are kicked or find a bug please report it here!

also im looking for admins to help with the server

To all devs pm me your uid and a loadout (not a crazy one :p ) and I'll add it in for you :)

Last edited:
my server is now up and running full time (sorted most BE kick and bugs) if you want to help the repack please join it and test it out as its running the latest git code if you are kicked or find a bug please report it here!

also im looking for admins to help with the server

To all devs pm me your uid and a loadout (not a crazy one :p ) and I'll add it in for you :)
what do we need to do to apply?

Im getting an issue where anytime someone dies to AI on my server it says XXXX has killed themself. How do i change this so it shows player was killed by AI?

00:37:33 - Player #0 =SAS= Gizmo (eeac3c0ec5f6d97251f7a860044xxxxx) has been kicked by BattlEye: PublicVariable Restriction #0

No modifications except for adding Admin UID's

I replaced with the updated files using the link in first post.

The only way any of my players can get into the server and actually play is if I turn BE off.

Last edited:
00:37:33 - Player #0 =SAS= Gizmo (eeac3c0ec5f6d97251f7a860044xxxxx) has been kicked by BattlEye: PublicVariable Restriction #0

No modifications except for adding Admin UID's

I replaced with the updated files using the link in first post.

The only way any of my players can get into the server and actually play is if I turn BE off.
FIXED

as far as i was aware steam supports all 1.63 builds

if this isnt true please show me where you got this info from because i cant find anything saying that 1.63 (any version) wont be supported by steams battleeye

112555 won't work after gamespy finally shuts down and all users will have to use 125548 to connect to servers as that uses the steam server system, as mentioned before i expect that this will happen very soon as battleye and dayz commander are both updating to stop using gamespy altogether.

I know this because when I launch arma on 112555 and go into the server browser In the top right hand corner i see a powered by gamespy logo and i can't see my 125548 server(The latest steam build) but I can see my 112555 server(112555 uses gamespy not steam), whereas if I launch arma using 125548 (the latest steam build) there is no powered by gamespy logo and i can't see my 112555 server but i can see my 125548 server.

i was trying to joins sheeps server with 125548 and i can connect and stuff but i get authentication timeout every time so. its not working! :)

Back