[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

here we go TEST release
0.14 - Dam you Steam

this is the MULTI character version!
includes the latest BE filters

so you must change the hiveext.dll!
(non multi version coming soon!)​

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zfiebg75z1pfqrb/0.14+-+Dam+you+Steam+-+PUBLIC+TEST.rar

New

elevator script
Config based traders
trade from vehicle (WIP- currently brocken)
tweaks to loot and AI spawns based on community feedback

Known Bugs
base building 1.3 dost save to DB
CDC hospital sits to high (need to vaultto get into it)

Ok so my normal epoch object that i build are jot writing to the database.... if i use the standard pbos that are supplied by the host then they write fine. I have tried many a thing so far but nothing. Any ideas?

Hello :)

ive found some bugs in the 0.13 version (but on steam beta, cause somehow my server upgraded automatically and i cant downgrade in the webinterface),
i dont know if they are still in 0.14 but you can easier check than me with admintools because i didnt update my server to 0.14 already.

#1: the beached carrier is too high, you cant get on it, i dont even know for what purpose this thing is? its there and you cant do anything, no ai nothing

#2: the black lake castle is (i think) bugged out, there are some stairs wich go in like a wall, at the floor of the castle is some water wich kind of keeps holdof you, you cant move when u get in

#3: at kamenka mine are no ai wich makes it much too easy

thats all i remember for now, ill install 0.14 later, ill come back if i find more.

-Nico

Can you change the group management trigger key? it seems to be interfering with the GPS. since it uses the right ctrl key as well. It's easy to fix but for future releases if it was changed it would be an improvement. :)

okay i put o.14 dam u steam up and everything worked fine, didnt get a single be kick till now, had it in 5 mins :),
you still cant enter that carrier now, the black lake castle isnt bugged out now, but looks beautiful now :), but it still has no use.. maybe put some loot crates in and spawn ai? you could make a nice ai base out of it :)

i would still like some ai at kamenka mine :)

i could do ai and lootcrate spawn myself but i want every user of your pack to get those improvements

gps is not interferring with dzgm here, maybe because of i have the german keybord layout (im form austria)

btw great work sheep!! and kind regards,

-Nico

Changes coming

DZGM (group management) - change hotkey to new key (possibly F8/F9)

Beached carrier - adjust height so you can get on it - Add AI andd loot
CDC balota - adjust height so you can get into it
Kamenka Mine - add AI patrols
black lake castle - add AI patrols and loot crates

okay i put o.14 dam u steam up and everything worked fine, didnt get a single be kick till now, had it in 5 mins :),
you still cant enter that carrier now, the black lake castle isnt bugged out now, but looks beautiful now :), but it still has no use.. maybe put some loot crates in and spawn ai? you could make a nice ai base out of it :)

i would still like some ai at kamenka mine :)

i could do ai and lootcrate spawn myself but i want every user of your pack to get those improvements

gps is not interferring with dzgm here, maybe because of i have the german keybord layout (im form austria)

btw great work sheep!! and kind regards,

-Nico

can you post the BE kick

Ok so my normal epoch object that i build are jot writing to the database.... if i use the standard pbos that are supplied by the host then they write fine. I have tried many a thing so far but nothing. Any ideas?

0.14?

HI Guys i am trying to make this work with Napf. I used 0.13 as the basis as it has the single char version but has the 0.14 content. Here are the files I have reached the limit of my understanding for now. For some reason I cannot get the epoch items to write to the db..... Please help and past back to the community. or if someone has worked on a napf version pleas epost it up.....
https://www.mediafire.com/?328dv298f88idz9

Also the traders don't show up...... For some reason if i point it at the Napf traders in the server Pbo it falls over....

Last edited:
Any progress on saving buildable items ?

We see items that are lockable (doors / safes etc) save fine just not standard items such as walls / floors / plot poles (this is tested with the latest 0.14 pack)

The numpad functions to view around you are not working, only key 6 works(to view right)?
yer it was a trade off for getting snap pro working :( im working on a script that checks if you r moving and fixes the problem
Any progress on saving buildable items ?

We see items that are lockable (doors / safes etc) save fine just not standard items such as walls / floors / plot poles (this is tested with the latest 0.14 pack)
hmm i will test all buildables and report results soon (trying to get fast trade and trade from vehicles working :p )

Back