[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

fixed admin BE kicks!
fixed carrieer Hieght!
fixed tow lift kicks! (think i got them all)
Added JAEM

adding AI to Black lake castle, kamenka mine and carrier
cant seem to get vectors working (havent tried to much yet thou :p )

ok adding AI in for Carrier,castle and mine

you can also flip vehicles solo now (testing now)

also weird bug even though ive added the cant tow locked code you still can, also youcan multi tow even though its disabled :(

Hey yeah erm cant harvest weed aswell cant find hemp.sqf.sqf it says. Tryed to find where that was but cudnt lol. i bet u know the files very well lol. Sheep pretty plz do admin build i see u added the files just not the menu. i cudnt figure out how to make it run snap pro with it u got any idea? used to be toggle snap.sqf but its not toggle anymore. its on and off lol help. sorry to sound like a nag just hope its just that 1 line that turn snap pro on wen u build sumit. infact i dont have a clue lol

Hey yeah erm cant harvest weed aswell cant find hemp.sqf.sqf it says. Tryed to find where that was but cudnt lol. i bet u know the files very well lol. Sheep pretty plz do admin build i see u added the files just not the menu. i cudnt figure out how to make it run snap pro with it u got any idea? used to be toggle snap.sqf but its not toggle anymore. its on and off lol help. sorry to sound like a nag just hope its just that 1 line that turn snap pro on wen u build sumit. infact i dont have a clue lol
ill check it out hmm hemp should work ill check it and fix

ok adding AI in for Carrier,castle and mine

you can also flip vehicles solo now (testing now)

also weird bug even though ive added the cant tow locked code you still can, also youcan multi tow even though its disabled :(

well vehicle flip was working fine on multi test #1, didnt tst it on 3# yet, but you were able to flip little things like atv alone and big cars with a player near u (u need to aim the underbody to get that option)

ok ive a little problem with infinistar admintools:

My hoster provides a lite version of infinistar, where u can install it via their webinterface. So i did this just to try it out and -surprise- my server didnt start burn :p, the admintool loaded in (i selected only the admintool) and well the keybinds of infinistar ar working, like 1= unlock and open door, 2= close and lock, but the tool interface thing isnt opening ( i set the keybind for that to f11, tried different ones but still not working). anybody have a idea what could be blocking this? would really like to get it running because it so great :)

ok ive a little problem with infinistar admintools:

My hoster provides a lite version of infinistar, where u can install it via their webinterface. So i did this just to try it out and -surprise- my server didnt start burn :p, the admintool loaded in (i selected only the admintool) and well the keybinds of infinistar ar working, like 1= unlock and open door, 2= close and lock, but the tool interface thing isnt opening ( i set the keybind for that to f11, tried different ones but still not working). anybody have a idea what could be blocking this? would really like to get it running because it so great :)
c093b565ea5ea83c4017b0b65f500998.png

Back