[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

infiStar's AH is working on my server with no problems also. I also changed the key to F7 as well. Works perfect. BE disabled.

Fallingsheep, been trying to catch you on Skype to help out with the Overpoch exchange/steam update.
If you have updated your Skype, please update me....

Also any other members working on this pack also feel free to add me on Skype: Sgt M Everlast
Also feel free to join my TS: UEGL.TYPEFRAG.COM

Will try an get another test server up for this pack!

Cheers & regards
Sgt M Everlast

im haveing a issue with this pack everything starts fine but when i try to join it says authentication timed out with me and all my friends that try to join? ive installed the beta patch to the server but as i use dayzcommander i cant get it to use the beta patch. so is there a way to use this pach with the latest arma 2 patch?

im haveing a issue with this pack everything starts fine but when i try to join it says authentication timed out with me and all my friends that try to join? ive installed the beta patch to the server but as i use dayzcommander i cant get it to use the beta patch. so is there a way to use this pach with the latest arma 2 patch?
This pack is right in the middle of getting a rebuild, due to the steam conversion for Arma as GameSpy officially closed down, this pack will not currently work correctly, this pack should be updated really soon, also these a update coming for Overpoch too. This pack was ready to be released on a higher scale, until the Steam Update.

Just keep checking back on the main page, 0.14 will be released soon, check out the test server to see the current progress or to even find bugs...

Cheers,
Sgt M Everlast

ok awesome i found some test releases of .14 that im trying now in hopes they work even somewhat otherwise ill have to start trying to find and add scripts myself :(

Sorry if I missed it but does anyone have a player_spawnCheck.sqf"; for the basebuilding 1.3? I don't want gear to spawn at the buildings that people build.

Sorry if I missed it but does anyone have a player_spawnCheck.sqf"; for the basebuilding 1.3? I don't want gear to spawn at the buildings that people build.
Just change the name of each building that spawns itesm.
Example: Land = Items will spawn in these buildings. MAP = Items will not spawn in these buildings.
Check the server_functions.sqf

Cheers,
Sgt M Everlast

I had this problem aswell its the epoch run instance 11.bat file its leads to wrong version replaces text in your run instances bat file with...

@Echo off
start "arma2" /min "arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

Beta is not needed now i guess :S

Last edited:
ok so jimbo let me get this right using version .13 of this pack with the standard epoch install and your bat file mods works just fine ?

Sounds like u didnt add the multichar.sql query to your database you must click run and then save the line into your queries DB.

Yeah i kept getting authentication timeout with latest build. asin patch 125548. just replaced that line and no trouble. have to run arma 2 OA via steam and don't use beta its obsolete.

ok im going to give that a shot ill let you know how it goes ( if my dayz commander will ever work it says arma 2 not found ( up to date ) )

can you clarify "have to run arma 2 OA via steam and don't use beta its obsolete." do you mean dont use launchers like dayz commander or just dont use the beta .exe to launch the game ?

can you clarify "have to run arma 2 OA via steam and don't use beta its obsolete." do you mean dont use launchers like dayz commander or just dont use the beta .exe to launch the game ?
if your comfortable i can teamviewer to you and show you how, the guys here can vouch for me :)

PM me if you like

Back