[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

After a hell of a lot of looking into the RPT code yesterday i also notices it's a write issie to the DB.
Could't find out why though.

I replaced the Epoch PBO, not the Dayz server PBO.

This error is repeated.
1:19:44 Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
and one wit
  1. 1:19:44 Error Undefined variable in expression: _hiveresponse

The rest of that garbage in there is normal .. all that convex and geometry stuff from bad models.
So I am assuming both of those are return values for you hive requests which means you are having trouble connecting to the database, or with the hive function itself.

Now later on I see this
Code:
dayz_serverobjectmonitor = dayz_serverobjectmonitor;
if(count _thi>
1:19:46   Error position: <dayz_serverobjectmonitor;
if(count _thi>
1:19:46   Error Undefined variable in expression: dayz_serverobjectmonitor
1:19:46 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnAN2CrashSite.sqf, line 20

correct me if I am wrong but isn't that a dayz variable and the epoch variable is pdze_serverobjectmonitor? Do you have the dayz_server.pbo for epoch or dayz?

Just guessing here, its hard just looking at an rpt file.

Last edited:
my server is hosted
i have no trouble getting into my database what i dont understand is
ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `Slot` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 1 AFTER `PlayerUID`;
im new to this and would like to learn sry for all the trouble

my server is hosted
i have no trouble getting into my database what i dont understand is
ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `Slot` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 1 AFTER `PlayerUID`;
im new to this and would like to learn sry for all the trouble
You need to run that sql in to your database, using a tool like phpmyadmin.

i got in installed and got kicked for battle eye PublicVariable Restriction #0
i uploaded the beye folder with filezilla did i do that wrong?

Easiest solution is to remove all the be filters except bans.txt
All serious ha kers have a be bypass so those filters only affect admins who are installing new scripts ... once your server is running good you can add them back in.
If be is disabled in the server.cfg your server WILL be full of hackers immediately .

To run thst sql script open up phpmyadin and select your database if its not already.
Now click on import and browse to that file its on your own pc, not the server.
. Click on the submit button

As I mentioned before. Irs hard to tell what the exact problem is just from a rpt file. We need to compare those errors to your files if they have been edited.

Step one for db issues is lets see what errors are on the db side.
Open your hiveext.ini file and set the debugging to TRACE.
Restart the server and then look at the hive.log and it should show a bunch of queries wirh recognizable data found . Each request should say passed.

If no errors there then you are having a problem with the scripts and not your db itself such as corrupt or missing tables.

If that the case, then download winmerge. Compare your server files with a fresh copy and see where the diffs are.

I don't see any errors in the hive.log, all the queries say "pass".
All the errors in your rpt log are normal errors due to the models not being created properly.

This error right here
Code:
17:49:47 "AN2CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for animated helicrashs - written by Grafzahl [SC:false||PW:5||CD:1]"
17:49:47 "AN2CRASHSPAWNER: 99% chance to start a crashing AN2 Cargo Plane with loot table 'HeliCrash' at 728.73"
17:49:47 Error in expression <temType = 1;
dayz_serverobjectmonitor = dayz_serverobjectmonitor;
if(count _thi>
17:49:47   Error position: <dayz_serverobjectmonitor;
if(count _thi>
17:49:47   Error Undefined variable in expression: dayz_serverobjectmonitor
17:49:47 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnAN2CrashSite.sqf, line 20

As I said before dayz_serverobjectmonitor is a dayz variable. This is in your server_spawnan2crashsite.sqf file because it is designed for Dayz, not for Epuke. Change that variable to the PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor

and there is this error here. its not really an error.
Code:
17:51:54 [DZMS]: DZAI Found! Using DZAI's Relations!
17:51:54 [DZMS]: WickedAI Found! Using WickedAI's Relations!
17:51:54 [DZMS]: Multiple Relations Detected! Unwanted AI Behaviour May Occur!
17:51:54 [DZMS]: If Issues Arise, Decide on a Single AI System! (DayZAI, SargeAI, or WickedAI)

Lots of people combine ai and missions and base buildings etc. I really don't get it, each system can be tweaked to do exactly what you want, you don't need multiple versions. My own preference for AI is Sarge. It has to go in the mission folder but it has lots of configuration options, it includes the UPSMON script which increases AI tactical ability and most importantly it allows you to create AI groups of any side. Nothing is cooler than hearing some gunfire in the distance, coming over the hill to see whats up and there are AI soldiers and bandits having a fight.

17:50:56 Server: Object 3:39 not found (message 69)
this error is just a network error that is common in all arma versions. nothing you can do about it

unknown animation source and unknown geometry are pbo errors when they created the models. nothing you can do about them except ignore them.

i removed them filters and it started to log me in and it stoped and i disconnected and tryed to connect again and it said waiting for host
i dont get it i been trying to get this to work for days :'(

now it wont work at all guess ill have to start all over again

your original hive.log errors all contain this:
Table 'fredriko.object_data' doesn't exist (unless the fredriko. part refers to the db name which is also wrong)

it doesn't exist because it shouldn't exist. The table should be object_data. So something in your hiveext.dll is trying to read/write to a table that isn't there, which obviously you have fixed now.

This error
2014-09-10 21:37:33 HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:101:76561198144498145:11:pink:|

Child:101 is the load player function so ... Just some type of DB errors that randomly fixed themselves .. Dayz does that sometimes :rolleyes:

i removed them filters and it started to log me in and it stoped and i disconnected and tryed to connect again and it said waiting for host
i dont get it i been trying to get this to work for days :'(

now it wont work at all guess ill have to start all over again

Well that doesn't have anything to do with logging in UNLESS you deleted more than just the txt files.
You MUST have
beserver.dll
beserver_active_ ...cfg
and sometimes bans.txt depending on what version battleye is running. That can just be an empty file you create, it just must exist.

What does the rpt log say?

Back