[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

i got in installed and got kicked for battle eye PublicVariable Restriction #0
i uploaded the beye folder with filezilla did i do that wrong?
it happens sometimes you should be able to join after the kick, if it keeps happening then you havent put the BE filters in the right place

i uploaded hiveest DLL
and beye folder
shootingblanks said if i added
//Custom Loot
//#include "scripts\CustomLoot\CfgBuildingLoot.hpp"
it should fix it
and still it stops on waiting for character to create
i really dont know what to do
been at this for days

ok the easiest way for me to help would be to login to your control panel and set it up for you

if your comfortable with me doing this PM your login details and also send me any custom pictures. names and admin UIDs and i will set it up for you

also i need to know what map NAPF or Chernarus and if you want overpoch

i uploaded hiveest DLL
and beye folder
shootingblanks said if i added
//Custom Loot
//#include "scripts\CustomLoot\CfgBuildingLoot.hpp"
it should fix it
and still it stops on waiting for character to create
i really dont know what to do
been at this for days
Just so everyone knows exactly where you are at in the debugging .. when I ran your pbo there was an error in your loot init.sqf so I assumed that you editdd the loot tables and there is a error fhere in the mission loot tables. I had to go to work before testing tho. Will be home in two hours and can look again if its still not fixsd.

ok the easiest way for me to help would be to login to your control panel and set it up for you

if your comfortable with me doing this PM your login details and also send me any custom pictures. names and admin UIDs and i will set it up for you

also i need to know what map NAPF or Chernarus and if you want overpoch

How much better could support be! ?

i got in installed and got kicked for battle eye PublicVariable Restriction #0
i uploaded the beye folder with filezilla did i do that wrong?

This is a known issue with the build , It only happens on first log in after a server restart , Its something to do with a building that loads I believe

Rather that disable battleye you can just change the entry in your PublicVariable.txt file to a 1 from 5 (1 is just log it 5 is auto kick)

I think the line I changed was 1 dayzLogin (I think it said 5 dayzLogin by default

This is a known issue with the build , It only happens on first log in after a server restart , Its something to do with a building that loads I believe

Rather that disable battleye you can just change the entry in your PublicVariable.txt file to a 1 from 5 (1 is just log it 5 is auto kick)

I think the line I changed was 1 dayzLogin (I think it said 5 dayzLogin by default
even changing the BE filters still results in the #0 kick bug on first restart :(

So.. I removed ALL be filters yet i get kicked when i try to connect, why? :(
This BE is getting my head in.

Scratch that, found the issue.

Last edited:
Im not getting any of the mines, etc .. only the ai .. have done everything step by step .. none of the custom buildings.

This server is not hosted.. its on my own server at home

Back