[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Does anyone know which script, or combination of scripts causes the extremely long mouse wheel lag ? (eg the trader menus, lock vehicles etc)

LonGDonGle.sqf causes friction between the WAI and DZAI.. it it can only be fixed by supberbsmamalas.sqf

:)

guinesssql.jpg

Does anyone know which script, or combination of scripts causes the extremely long mouse wheel lag ? (eg the trader menus, lock vehicles etc)
short story is its fn_selfactions.sqf, long story is is the code is not optimized and to many scripts are running at once, they are not running correctly, you can try and disable ALL scripts in script control and see if the lag is still there, then turn them on 1by1 until you find the cause of the lag, or wait for 0.15 :)

Hey sheep, if you're doing a tavi version, can you mention where to find the server files? I have yet to find the @Taviana files... Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but everywhere I've looked, the download is either corrupted or is not existent...

Thanks Sheep. So 0.15 has been optimized to reduce the mousewheel menu lag ?
its being optimised in a few ways, but yes there should be no mouse wheel lag, also i found out that the EVR blowout was spamming the client RPt so ive fixed that and a few other client side issues

heys guys getting a strange RPT error ive never seen before

Code:
10:28:48 Error in expression <ServerTcache_478;>
10:28:48   Error position: <ServerTcache_478;>

this repesats for about 20-30 lines with the 478 number changing each line

anyone know what it is and why all of a sudden it started appearing?

i understand its being called/created from server_monitor.sqf

just got the following left to add in before testing begins

Advanced Alchemy Building
Take clothes
Heli Lift
Towing
Service points
Bury Body <---may remove this as you can hide bodys
Snow
Ground Fog
Arrest Player FIX
(disabled in safe zones must an be admin or have scrap metal)
Hero perks
Bank Robbery
Walk Amongst Dead
Deploy bike FIX - return all materials when packing mozzie
JAEM
Zombie Trucks

Thanks Sheep. So 0.15 has been optimized to reduce the mousewheel menu lag ?
Found the lag issue! It's fn_selfactions causing it! I'm re doing it now to fix it, if you use 0.14 I would suggest moving all the custom calls (selfbb, nos,etc) to the very bottom of it to see if it helps the lag

Found the lag issue! It's fn_selfactions causing it! I'm re doing it now to fix it, if you use 0.14 I would suggest moving all the custom calls (selfbb, nos,etc) to the very bottom of it to see if it helps the lag

Great stuff !!
Re - the bury body option. I hope you leave it in. It is a good way to gain humanity - though the pause for saluting can be deadly if other players or dynamic AI are about.

One question. When joining the server it does not allow me to select spawn or anything. Just shows water and thats all. How is this fixed?

ok for ive been looking at this to long and cant bloody fix it its driving me nuts!!!

so if i remove the custom stuff at the bottom of fn_selfactions traders work add it back in they break...need a fresh set of eyes to help me!

hers what ihave so far if some one could take a look and help me out :)

DO NOT USE THIS UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP FIX THE TRADERS ISSUE ITS NOT FINISHED!!

https://github.com/Fallingsheep1985/0.15_Sheeps_Back_Baby_Standard/

Hey sheep, I just downloaded this so I'll help ya out with the fresh set of eyes. Got nothin else to do anyways except for sittin here drunk lol. it's mostly the fn_selfactions causing traders issues? anything else i should pay attention to?

Hey sheep, I just downloaded this so I'll help ya out with the fresh set of eyes. Got nothin else to do anyways except for sittin here drunk lol. it's mostly the fn_selfactions causing traders issues? anything else i should pay attention to?
its just the fn_self actions causing the issue, if i use the default epoch it works :)

Back