[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

i havent updated overpoch yet, it needs to brought up to date with STANDARD and tested more
Yep I officially facepalmed when I looked at the information again. Sorry FallingSheep. The only thing worse than having to reply to a necessary question is having to reply to an unnecessary one. Keep up the good work.

You sir are a legend.

Get this msg: ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqm, line 1592: /Mission/: Missing '}'

Removed that line of code. Seems to go past it to here:

It was late and i pasted over the wrong error code (sorry) Just had a revision of what i posted and that is the same error as below in that post.

I'm using your overpoch release by the way. And once i got rid of the <<<< head and >>>> origin bits out of the script control and mission files, everything seemed to load correctly. Only errors i saw last night when i re-enabled the server where the character joins error i posted, and i noticed an error message about trader config, will look into it tonight when i get home from work and post you the results. If you want me to send what the changed files look like now i can.

Thanks for the repack, the people on my server and myself appreciate all the work that has gone into it.

It was late and i pasted over the wrong error code (sorry) Just had a revision of what i posted and that is the same error as below in that post.

I'm using your overpoch release by the way. And once i got rid of the <<<< head and >>>> origin bits out of the script control and mission files, everything seemed to load correctly. Only errors i saw last night when i re-enabled the server where the character joins error i posted, and i noticed an error message about trader config, will look into it tonight when i get home from work and post you the results. If you want me to send what the changed files look like now i can.

Thanks for the repack, the people on my server and myself appreciate all the work that has gone into it.
help is always appreciated :) i have done a few more updates that i will port over to the overpoch version tonight

help is always appreciated :) i have done a few more updates that i will port over to the overpoch version tonight
Awesome, great to know. If there is anything you need to to change in the way i post errors or fixes for the errors just let me know and i'll do my best.

I'm in no means a scripter, but i can read the RPT file and figure out what its asking for most times. I've only recently started running a server so i'm learning as i go.

Awesome, great to know. If there is anything you need to to change in the way i post errors or fixes for the errors just let me know and i'll do my best.

I'm in no means a scripter, but i can read the RPT file and figure out what its asking for most times. I've only recently started running a server so i'm learning as i go.
doing a great job so far, if i/we need more info well ask for it :p

Sheep,

Sending you the CfgTrader info later this week. Adding ALL weapons, ammo, and vehicles for Chernarus.

May take me a while :]

build update 327

Kabino checkpoint completely redone by Geekin (aka Chainsaw Squirrel)
AI bus now has a marker on the map to show where it is (can be turned on/off)
Removed junk from roads (bus should now stay on the road :p )

im testing overpoch version tonight and will update it to the newest STANDARD build

dam bugs whens the bloody release!!! :p

also Miannie83 welcome to offical tester status :)

im testing overpoch version tonight and will update it to the newest STANDARD build

dam bugs whens the bloody release!!! :p

also Miannie83 welcome to offical tester status :)

:D:D:D:D:D Wow thanks I didn't expect that. Thank you.

Any new overpoch updates for todays update? Or are you going to release the overpoch update after you have run your test??

:D:D:D:D:D Wow thanks I didn't expect that. Thank you.

Any new overpoch updates for todays update? Or are you going to release the overpoch update after you have run your test??
Gonna run some tests then update overpoch maybe tonight if it'll be tomorrow

Also good feedback and proper testing as well as trying to fix the issues yourself earned it for you, it's not much but it's the least I can do to say thankyou to those that help

Gonna run some tests then update overpoch maybe tonight if it'll be tomorrow

Also good feedback and proper testing as well as trying to fix the issues yourself earned it for you, it's not much but it's the least I can do to say thankyou to those that help

Good luck with the tests hope it goes to plan.

Thanks again.

Found an error in the server_traders.sqf

File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\server_traders.sqf, line 122
Error in expression <"Overwatch Scar",1011]],
[],
"neutral"
];

menu_Pilot_EP1 = [
[["Assault Rifle A>
6:25:56 Error position: <;

menu_Pilot_EP1 = [
[["Assault Rifle A>
6:25:56 Error Missing ]

Note pad++ line number counts it as 119, here is the part containing the error.

["Overwatch LMG",1008],["Overwatch Masada",1009,["Overwatch Pistols",1010]

The ] is missing after the 1009 table number

should be:

["Overwatch LMG",1008],["Overwatch Masada",1009],["Overwatch Pistols",1010]

Found an error in the server_traders.sqf

File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\server_traders.sqf, line 122
Error in expression <"Overwatch Scar",1011]],
[],
"neutral"
];

menu_Pilot_EP1 = [
[["Assault Rifle A>
6:25:56 Error position: <;

menu_Pilot_EP1 = [
[["Assault Rifle A>
6:25:56 Error Missing ]

Note pad++ line number counts it as 119, here is the part containing the error.

["Overwatch LMG",1008],["Overwatch Masada",1009,["Overwatch Pistols",1010]

The ] is missing after the 1009 table number

should be:

["Overwatch LMG",1008],["Overwatch Masada",1009],["Overwatch Pistols",1010]
fix applied :)

OVERPOCH STANDARD Build 33
fixed missng ] in server traders (thanks to Miannie83)
all fixes/addtions from STANDARD build 328

need feed back on new builds :)

there is also a new script that lets you recruit surviors :) they spawn randomly around the map
and will follow you and kill AI and zeds (currenlty they are free but i will be adding a cost to "hire" them later on)

i have limited them to 5 (default was 50 o_O)

fix applied :)

OVERPOCH STANDARD Build 33
fixed missng ] in server traders (thanks to Miannie83)
all fixes/addtions from STANDARD build 328

need feed back on new builds :)

there is also a new script that lets you recruit surviors :) they spawn randomly around the map
and will follow you and kill AI and zeds (currenlty they are free but i will be adding a cost to "hire" them later on)

i have limited them to 5 (default was 50 o_O)

For some reason admin mode hasn't loaded, there are no errors in the build relating to that.

The only error i can see so far is:

Error in expression <topClass = "MetalFloor_Preview_DZ";

if(FMissionScript)then{
EpochEvents = [
["a>
Error position: <FMissionScript)then{
EpochEvents = [
["a>
Error Undefined variable in expression: fmissionscript
File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\init.sqf, line 108

Can't see why i don't have admin, log says that adminlist.sqf loaded, and i have my id in there

For some reason admin mode hasn't loaded, there are no errors in the build relating to that.

The only error i can see so far is:

Error in expression <topClass = "MetalFloor_Preview_DZ";

if(FMissionScript)then{
EpochEvents = [
["a>
Error position: <FMissionScript)then{
EpochEvents = [
["a>
Error Undefined variable in expression: fmissionscript
File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\init.sqf, line 108

Can't see why i don't have admin, log says that adminlist.sqf loaded, and i have my id in there
The fmisson error can be ignored for now, need figure out why Arma thinks it's undefined when it's loaded/defined in scriptcontrol.sqf before it's used, I'll test the admin bug in overpoch tomorrow, it should work :(

The fmisson error can be ignored for now, need figure out why Arma thinks it's undefined when it's loaded/defined in scriptcontrol.sqf before it's used, I'll test the admin bug in overpoch tomorrow, it should work :(

Checked files for any differences in the admin files, none found. The builds look almost identical so i'm at a loss as to why it is broken.

I've also just been informed that plot poles no longer stop zombies. I haven't checked if there is an option for that yet, i've been informed while i was responding.

Checked files for any differences in the admin files, none found. The builds look almost identical so i'm at a loss as to why it is broken.

I've also just been informed that plot poles no longer stop zombies. I haven't checked if there is an option for that yet, i've been informed while i was responding.
Wasn't aware plotpoles stopped zombies lol the builds are identical, only servertraders.sqf, custom loot, cfgtraders and dynamicvehicle spawns is different in the overpoch build

Wasn't aware plotpoles stopped zombies lol the builds are identical, only servertraders.sqf, custom loot, cfgtraders and dynamicvehicle spawns is different in the overpoch build

Don't die lol. Players can't respawn in as they get stuck in debug.

"ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player Michael [218]. Position in debug! [-7236.56,19526.6,0.941559]"

Back