[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Hi,
can someone help me?
I want to deactivate the Box , that comes with Heroperks over 30 000 Humanity. The Box spawned and i was wounded. Is there a way to deactivate the Box or make it spawn further away from my characater?

Thanks for replies.

Greetings

to make the box not spawn

open
\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\scripts\HeroPerks
and change
Code:
    if (_isPerfectHero) then {
        _object = 'CSJ_GyroC' createVehicle (position player);
        _object setVariable ["Malsar",1,true];
        _uniqueid = str(round(random 999999));
        _object setVariable ["ObjectID", _uniqueid, true];
        _object setVariable ["ObjectUID", _uniqueid, true];
        clearMagazineCargo _object;
        clearWeaponCargo _object;       
        _pos = getPosATL player;
        _box = 'Foodbox0' createVehicle _pos;
        _box setPosATL _pos;
        _box setVariable ["permaLoot",true];
        _box setVariable ["Malsar",1,true];
        clearWeaponCargoGlobal _box;
        clearmagazinecargoGlobal _box;
        {_box addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x, 1];} forEach _crateweps;
        {_box addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x, 3];} forEach _cratemags;
        _box addBackpackCargo [_cratebp, 1];
        titleText ["Thanks for being a nice guy! Car will not save after restart! Box will be deleted in 4 minutes!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
        sleep 240;
        deleteVehicle _box;
    };

to this

Code:
    if (_isPerfectHero) then {
        _object = 'CSJ_GyroC' createVehicle (position player);
        titleText ["Thanks for being a nice guy! Car will not save after restart!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
    };

this will remove the box complety

to change were the spawns you will need to change this line
Code:
_pos = getPosATL player;

you will have to mess around with adding to the _pos to make the box spawn further from the player, how ever the further from the player it spawns the more chance it has of spawning inside a building/object as there is no collision check for it

took a quick look and check this code in this file,
https://github.com/fallingsheep/0.1...h_11.Chernarus/scripts/HeroPerks/heroperk.sqf

see the position player, you have to convert that to an array so you can add some distance.
something like
_pos = position player;
_pos select 0 = (_pos select 0) + 20;
_pos select 1 = (_pos select 1) + 20;
and then instead of creating it with position player, use _pos
Code:
if (_isHero) then {
    //_hero = [[2840.74,10159.4,0.002], [3897.95,8757.93,0.001], [13307.1,13091,0.001], [10368.3,9905.98,0.001], [4439.28,8841.53,0.001], [12241.8,11064.6,0.002], [3878.13,10903.7,0.001], [4637.62,6950.64,0.002], [10209.2,9634.9,0.002], [7968.87,11433.7,0.002], [4759.99,12505.6,0.001], [11206.6,12072.5,0.002], [7229.56,7824.12,0.002], [7008.05,7621.04,0.001], [10490,9819.16,0.001], [6136.16,7376.88,0.001], [8298.22,6731.11,0.002], [10915.4,8230.39,0.001], [10607.9,12362,0.002], [6470.61,6305.54,0.002]] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
    //player setPosATL _hero;
    player addMagazine _skinplayer;
    systemChat ("You're a hero, sire!");
    if (_isAwesomeHero) then {
        _object = 'M1030' createVehicle (position player);
        titleText ["Thanks for being a nice guy! Car will not save after restart!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
    };
    if (_isEpicHero) then {
        _object = 'SUV_PMC' createVehicle (position player);

incomplete answer but you should be able to handle it from here
dam didnt see your post on next page :) nice work as usaul shooting :) keep it up :)

Hello FallingSheep...did anyone do a map port for Tavi with your repack...I used it before along time ago right before A3 and want to again for Tavi...Robin did one for NAPF and tweaked it a lil for me and I and my m8's really loved it

Thanks ralph! I finally got a copy of 1.7.5 from a german website and set it up server side. Does the client side need the same mod as well? I get this when joining

Capture015.jpg

*EDIT*

ALSO getting this in RPT

15:04:15 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.ori_submarine, vil_ori_autogyro, ori_flying_fortress
15:04:16 Missing addons detected:
15:04:16 ori_submarine
15:04:16 vil_ori_autogyro
15:04:16 ori_flying_fortress

I have 1.7.5 on both server and client side and get the same dialogue screen! Any one got any suggestions or hint's (read the readme doesn't wash as it only says origins 1.7.5 is required). Whilst I realise it is only experimental, someone must have got it to work!

okay got a problem with the 0.16 overpoch build.

Installed the server but when the loading screen is ended i get kicked to the lobby.

this is what the log says

server_hiveReadWriteLar>
8:47:42 Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLar>
8:47:42 Error Nicht definierte Variable in Ausdruck: _resultarray
8:47:42 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 173
8:47:42 Error in expression <y call server_hiveReadWrite;
_outcome = _result select 0;
if(_outcome == "PASS")>
8:47:42 Error position: <_result select 0;
if(_outcome == "PASS")>
8:47:42 Error Nicht definierte Variable in Ausdruck: _result
8:47:42 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf, line 39
8:47:52 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLar>
8:47:52 Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLar>
8:47:52 Error Nicht definierte Variable in Ausdruck: _resultarray
8:47:52 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 173
8:47:52 Error in expression <y call server_hiveReadWrite;
_outcome = _result select 0;
if(_outcome == "PASS")>
8:47:52 Error position: <_result select 0;
if(_outcome == "PASS")>
8:47:52 Error Nicht definierte Variable in Ausdruck: _result
8:47:52 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf, line 39

Ok I am Back Wadda miss lol

Doing a Tavi 0.16 build at the moment.

Rolling, I think your problem maybe that you didn't drop the hiveExt.dll into the server side. it doesn;t appear to be part of the GIThub

Ok I am Back Wadda miss lol

Doing a Tavi 0.16 build at the moment.

Rolling, I think your problem maybe that you didn't drop the hiveExt.dll into the server side. it doesn;t appear to be part of the GIThub
welcome back :)
always happy to see what you can do with the builds :)

once its ready hit us up and ill add it to the downloads sections :p

Glad to see people are still updating and adapting the repack! Sheep I love your work man. I was hoping someone out there could help me understand how to modify settings in my overpoch server. I have it up and running well and have enjoyed playing for a couple hours now. I was easily able to turn on/off most scripts and test for stability.

However, I cannot seem to find the correct files to add admins. I have tried to add PID and GUID to the scriptcontrol.sqf but it doesnt add anyone. I have read with admintools 1.10 there should be an adminlist file. Do I need to create this manually? Thanks so much for any information.

EDIT: I am running the 0.16 overpoch repack

Last edited:
Glad to see people are still updating and adapting the repack! Sheep I love your work man. I was hoping someone out there could help me understand how to modify settings in my overpoch server. I have it up and running well and have enjoyed playing for a couple hours now. I was easily able to turn on/off most scripts and test for stability.

However, I cannot seem to find the correct files to add admins. I have tried to add PID and GUID to the scriptcontrol.sqf but it doesnt add anyone. I have read with admintools 1.10 there should be an adminlist file. Do I need to create this manually? Thanks so much for any information.

EDIT: I am running the 0.16 overpoch repack

the admin list file was removed and added into the script control to keep all settings in one place, the read me is outdated.

you should just have to add your ID to scriptcontrol.sqf superadmins\admins section

open your SQL DB and use the id from there (player table i think)

DZAI files are in the server section under @DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\DZAI

its a standard DZAI install so all files are in default locations for it

Last edited:
In the BattlEye folder you will have to edit the createvehicle file, the # refers to the line but its not 100% correct, could be line 19. change the filter that is kicking you to a 1 which is to just log instead of kick/ban. I delete all the BattlEye filters as they are just a nuisance for server owners and inconsequential for hackers. but its probably wiser to just set them all to 1 so at least all the violations are logged.
Ebays guide to Battleye filters is required reading.

Last edited:
iam tring to use infiSTAR on my server but when i spawn in a box the stuff dose not spawn in the box it sapwns out the box and laggs the server

iam tring to use infiSTAR on my server but when i spawn in a box the stuff dose not spawn in the box it sapwns out the box and laggs the server

Hey peter that has to do with the latest update in arma, what i did was went into infistar and changed the cardboard box to ammo boxes, its a work around till a fix comes out hope that helps

Hey peter that has to do with the latest update in arma, what i did was went into infistar and changed the cardboard box to ammo boxes, its a work around till a fix comes out hope that helps
So then, infistar is deleting the cardboard "food" box? or is it still there. and which classname of ammobox did you use?
And this is not really a "sheeps repack" issue.

Back