TSW question

I am using Epoch 1.0.2.5 and am getting this error when I log in to TSW or try to use live actions:

10:23:36 Table 'bliss_693.character_data' doesn't exist

Query in question:

SELECT player_data.PlayerUID, player_data.PlayerName, player_data.PlayerMorality, player_data.PlayerSex,

CharacterID, character_data.InstanceID, character_data.Datestamp, character_data.LastLogin, character_data.Inventory, character_data.Backpack, character_data.Worldspace, character_data.Medical, character_data.Alive, character_data.Generation, character_data.LastAte, character_data.LastDrank, character_data.KillsZ, character_data.HeadshotsZ, character_data.DistanceFoot, character_data.Duration, character_data.CurrentState, character_data.KillsH, character_data.Model, character_data.KillsB, character_data.Humanity, character_data.Infected

FROM character_data

INNER JOIN player_data ON character_data.PlayerUID = player_data.PlayerUID AND character_data.InstanceID = 1 AND character_data.Alive = 1 AND player_data.PlayerName IN ('')

ORDER BY character_data.LastLogin

Any ideas on how to resolve this would be much appreciated.

Have you tried emailing the developer? Thats your first step. Hed probably be able to help you more in depth via email.

The usual cause for Epoch SQL issues and tools like this come back to table names being case sensitive. If the SQL server is running in Linux the names will need to be exactly correct, if it is running in Windows you can sneak by with all lower case names. Depending on what kind of system the tool author works in, they may not find errors like this.

`bliss_693.character_data` is incorrect, it should be `bliss_693.Character_DATA`

The usual cause for Epoch SQL issues and tools like this come back to table names being case sensitive. If the SQL server is running in Linux the names will need to be exactly correct, if it is running in Windows you can sneak by with all lower case names. Depending on what kind of system the tool author works in, they may not find errors like this.

`bliss_693.character_data` is incorrect, it should be `bliss_693.Character_DATA`

Or a guy like this ^^ comes on and knows what hes talking about.

Hi there, I have just downloaded the latest version of tsw anti hack with the live server side options thingy. Ive managed to log in and im going through the steps of installing it and I have to copy sone code into my server monitor file. But I dont know exactly where in the file it goes.

Does anyone else know please.

Many thanks

Robbie

I 've had same problem followed by instructions and it says that i should put code on the bottom of the server_monitor.sqf so I did but after all the tests showing all ok I still can't change weather or spawn anything
I have only AI. on the server so I don't thing that's what's causing problem

Back