Hello,
here a little Update. I am working at the Traffic signs for Fahrenbrecht. Modelling suxx, but must be and took a lot of time. Without the signs, no one will find the right way to the citys on the map.
This is the way, i made the Signs:
1.) I made a roadmap (screenshot) of the town.
2) Now, i am looking for roadcrossings and made pics from the crossings. Then, i put pictures of the needed signs into the new picture, so that i know, wich signs i must create.
FB01:
FB02:
FB03:
FB04:
FB05:
Her some Pictures from Ingame:
Looking to Fahrenbrecht. On the Right one new Trafficsign.
Some Impressions from Fahrenbrecht:
Firedepartment
Some ruins
Blücher-Kaserne / Blücher Barracks. Beside the Jeep stands a new Militry-Sign.
Z's needs Brains. But not my!
Industrial at Fahrenbrecht (WIP)
A red cross help station, but all dead or Z´s now.
This truck is definitaly dead..
If the City Fahrenbrecht finished, i will release the Map as a Beta. I will finish the rest of the map with mapupdates.
With Regrads
falconsan