[WIP] Sauerland

For some reason, i cant download the map. it just stops at some random point like 30 mbit / 800 mbit. any help?

Hello!

Just downloaded your map and looking forward to testing it! :D
Will the server be up anytime soon? I tried connecting tonight, but found it to be offline?
Kudos for what looks to be a sweet map, man!! :D

For some reason, i cant download the map. it just stops at some random point like 30 mbit / 800 mbit. any help?

Did you try downloading it directly from the freshest link on top of this site? I just clicked the link version 1.04 Alpha which was posted on the site you are sent to; and did not go into the forums and download it from the "download-map". I downloaded the 800+MB file entirely through my browser... Any luck now?

Hello,

server is running with version 1.04 alpha. To download the latest Version directly, use the link on the mainpage of my site.

Regrads
falconsan

EDIT: Server is restarted and running.

Hello,

server is running with version 1.04 alpha. To download the latest Version directly, use the link on the mainpage of my site.

Regrads
falconsan

EDIT: Server is restarted and running.

I cannot seem to connect. :( After "Requesting Authentication" on the loading-screen, I get this message: "Ooops! Something went wrong. Disconnect and try again!", and when I try to disconnect it won't give me the option to abort or anything. Have to close Arma all the way... Help??

In a other forums i found this. Hope one of the post will help ;). Seems like a few players got same problem with oter serveres. Most of them sayed the esc, esc map action fixed the login...but i don´t know. If you got Arma from steam, you could try to check the files.

[...]Most of the people get this error all the time... How to fix it: ESC then again ESC and then press M and wait... Its best to wait when ur map is opened (u dont have to have a map) because that will be the quickest way to load the server
smile.png
[...]

[...]I had to do this for both Arma 2 and Arma 2 operation Arrow Head to get it fixed properly.

First step. I restarted my computer to make sure everything was closed out.
Second step, I opened steam and then right clicked arma 2, went to properties, click on local files, then click verify integrity of game cache. it was missing a file but it fixed that part of it
Third Step, right click Arma 2 and then select play in window mode. the game should start in window mode now
Fourth Step, once the game has loaded to the main screen click on options then video options.
Fith Step, this is tricky you have to find the right resolution for your monitor also make sure that both Interface resolution and 3d resolution are the same once you find out what resolution works best for your monitor.
After you find what resolution works best for you click ok, then close the game out

Then repeat this for Arma 2 Operation Arrow Head.

After I did that I went ahead and restarted my computer agian and then opened DayZ Commander and it works fine, with no more issues, I really hope this helps you and everyone else that is having this issue Please let me know if it helped. [...]

Hello,

DayZ Sauerland, Version 1.05 BETA is comming up next week, so stay tuned!

Pictures will follow...

regrads
falconsan

Hello,

@the EPOCH DEVS: The Epoch Serverfiles above are not from me! Btw. Why do you not validate my account at your Forum? I want to contact you, but all i am read is : you are not allowed.... I dont want to use your Serverfiles without permission for that!

@the Rest: if you are using the DayZ Epoch Server - Files from dahawk, you are doing this on your own risk!!

regrads
falconsan

Update DayZ Epoch 1.0.3 Sauerland Server Files:
I spoke with Dayz Epoch Dev. They will release official files so i took the link down.
Note: Use on your own risk.

All is working fine now:)
PM me if you have problems.

I am offline for the next 2 - 3 days. My DSL Hardware is going up in smoke, so that i must wait to receive new Hardware from my Provider.

At the moment, i work on new models, so i will warn you, not to drive your car to fast on my map or you must pay a ticket to the zombies:
tofast.jpg

Regrads
falconsan

Is there a way we can remove some barracks from the SW town Fabrecht(something). there is at last count and a quick run through, 8 there, which is way too many for our taste!

Back