DayZ.st Bliss server, script additions?

Hi, I'd like to use this script ONLY for towing with ural (and maybe tractor), and I'd only want to tow certain vehicles. But I have no idea how to do so in the code... Can anyone help me out?

The BTC logistics script is a heli lift script and doesn't do towing, what you need is the r3f logistics & artillery script: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9286, you can modify the code so that it only tows with urals. you can do lifting with the r3f script however i dont know how it works with helis because i put the btc script on my server, i might move over to the r3f for the time being i have both.

Well I use the R3F script. And I've gotten so far that I eliminated restriction #20, but now I'm stuck at being kicked for #19

you will have to modify your BE filters, unfortunately i can't help you with that.

The wasteland missions use that script religiously they might have some information on the be filters needed.

I have exactly the same problem and with Dayz.st you can't do anything about the script restrictions.
I get kicked for restriction #245.

I would really appreciate if someone from Dayz.st can explain if they have managed to get this working and how.

I went through and commented out the lines with "gau" and "m1a1" and I no longer get #245...still testing but I can perform helo lifts at this point.

**I'm not running Dayz.st or Bliss however.

you make sure it was the right suv class name? there are like 3 different versions. Mine worked fine BUT the suv towing is really glitchy and causes vehicles to poof or blow up, or kill others around you, XD. so be careful

not sure.. one of two things maybe.

either you didn't place the code right, and if that's so then nothing can tow... Is that correct? or is it just the SUV that can't?

Second
the class name isn't correct, or not placed in to the right section.

SUV_TK_CIV_EP1
SUV_TK_EP1

other than that not sure.

this is in my BTC logistic inti.sqf
Code:
BTC_get_liftable_array =
{
    _chopper = _this select 0;
    _array   = [];
    switch (typeOf _chopper) do
    {
        case "SUV_TK_CIV_EP1"         : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck"];};
        case "SUV_TK_EP1"           : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck"];};
        case "UH1H_DZ"         : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck"];};
        case "Mi17_DZ"           : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck"];};
    };
    _array
};

the helis work for towing stuff just not the suv's

Hi!
For those who want to use R3F, here's how I did.
I download the zip script here. I followed the instructions of the creator.

I got the kick as # 20. I fixed it by adding this
Code:
 !"F_LOG\transporteur\transporteur_init.sqf";"

to the end of line 22 in the file scripts.txt
The line begins with:
Code:
5 createVehicle "\" createVehicle \ "," "createVehicleLocal" "createVehicle

After that, I got the kick # 253, this is due to the vehicle that happen: m1a1.
To avoid this without changing the scripts.txt, simply edit the file
Code:
R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\addons_config\arma2_CO_objects

And delete
Code:
 ["M1A1", 5] (line 219)

Save the file.

From there, I could use the script with the following vehicles, and CH_47F_EP1 BRDM2_Gue.

Rmod was used for this test.

A tip: delete all rows of vehicles that you do not use and / or which are not included by default.

If it can help..

awesome, the only thing about this section though is that it's for the Dayz.st servers, and we don't have the access to those files. Thanks though that helps with some stuff.

we use dayz.st on one of our servers if you email them with the scripts.txt and tell them what the account name is they will update the file for you it just takes them time to email you back lol

Back