DayZ.st Bliss server, script additions?

awesome, the only thing about this section though is that it's for the Dayz.st servers, and we don't have the access to those files. Thanks though that helps with some stuff.

I have a server at dayz.st too. I have one locally which allows me to test various changes applied to files "mission.pbo" and "server.pbo." And attempt to fix the problems of kicks, BE scripts.txt file, if there is.

Normally you may request that you change your file scripts.txt
I have already done, it took time, but I'm with. They had security problems (DDoS).
Since then I have applied new modifications to my mission file and wait for the right time to make a new request to Ersan. Once I have everything set.
That's it. :)

Ersan is extremely helpful if you email him... Any issues he's on it very quickly and with useful information.

Eventually I gave up on removing each individual restriction since I had so many things added - I just asked him to take out all the BE restrictions so I wouldn't ever get any... this way I can have "BE enabled"... but people don't know that's its toothless. When I had BE disabled for a while cuz of the restrictions... it was hackers galore with basically no way to do anything about it... At least now my moderators can still get logs, ban if needed and we can throw on other anti hacks.

good server protection comes from vigilant moderators IMO.

Hello! i have an issue please help me :(

after installing everything right even after reading this shows up when i enter the server an error

File
mpmissions\dayz_1.chernarus\=BTC=_Lift\=BTC=_Hud.h, line 11:RscPictures: Member already defined.

please help after this comes the whole server goes down if a guy logs the server even if its me please help i really want this in my server and thanks!

Hi!
For those who want to use R3F, here's how I did.
I download the zip script here. I followed the instructions of the creator.

I got the kick as # 20. I fixed it by adding this
Code:
 !"F_LOG\transporteur\transporteur_init.sqf";"

to the end of line 22 in the file scripts.txt
The line begins with:
Code:
5 createVehicle "\" createVehicle \ "," "createVehicleLocal" "createVehicle

After that, I got the kick # 253, this is due to the vehicle that happen: m1a1.
To avoid this without changing the scripts.txt, simply edit the file
Code:
R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\addons_config\arma2_CO_objects

And delete
Code:
 ["M1A1", 5] (line 219)

Save the file.

From there, I could use the script with the following vehicles, and CH_47F_EP1 BRDM2_Gue.

Rmod was used for this test.

A tip: delete all rows of vehicles that you do not use and / or which are not included by default.

If it can help..

umm can u help me please i have an issue can u please include more info like where is the file scripts.txt cuz to add !"F_LOG\transporteur\transporteur_init.sqf";"

ccuz i really dont know where is it and please include more info for hte other steps like where exactly etc.. /

thanks in advance

umm can u help me please i have an issue can u please include more info like where is the file scripts.txt cuz to add !"F_LOG\transporteur\transporteur_init.sqf";"

ccuz i really dont know where is it and please include more info for hte other steps like where exactly etc.. /

thanks in advance

What script restriction are you getting kicked by?

I went through and commented out the lines with "gau" and "m1a1" and I no longer get #245...still testing but I can perform helo lifts at this point.

**I'm not running Dayz.st or Bliss however.
Hello i was able to fix it by what u said but now when i try to take objects like medical boxes it gives me battleye kick restriction #111 please help me with that i dont want my players to get kicked every time they move an object but towing still works

Can anyone help me out? i have exact the same problem! script restriction #20
same here before 2 days or so it was working perfeclty as bo0n said but now after i deleted all my sever and started over i did all the stuff i did before which worked now it dosnt work did anything change? please help ty

BattlEye doesn't like Towing at some points. Just point a
//
in front of whatever script restriction # Battleye is kicking for.

BattlEye doesn't like Towing at some points. Just point a
//
in front of whatever script restriction # Battleye is kicking for.

while commenting out those lines will provide a solution it also means that battleye won't protect you against any other code addressed by the lines you remove.

I haven't tried this yet :
!"F_LOG\transporteur\transporteur_init.sqf";
but it was suggested above and making an exception for specific scripts is better than just removing the lines entirely.

Hi!

Code:

The line begins with:
Code:

Code:

And delete
Code:
 ["M1A1", 5] (line 219)

Save the file.

From there, I could use the script with the following vehicles, and CH_47F_EP1 BRDM2_Gue.

A tip: delete all rows of vehicles that you do not use and / or which are not included by default.

If it can help..

Where are you getting "F_Log\..." from ? My folder only contains "R3F_Log\....." and even after putting in the correct path, I still get kick #22 .

EDITED: To get this working, I put this at the end of line 22 in my scripts.txt file:

!"R3F_LOG\transporteur\transporteur_init.sqf";

And then removed the vehicles from the attachto.txt in my battle eye folder.. Which were added when I updated my BE ..

Hope this helps anyone else still having the kick #20 issue.

Unfortunately, because Battleye is a big crappy piece of shit (that continues to boot legit players and will forever prevent admins from easily inserting custom scritps, regardless of how simple this f..... task should be).. All my players are being kicked and BANNED for lifting and dropping vehicles. This only started happening a few hours ago, the script was working fine until then. So either BE updated with yet another OTT bullshit restriction built in, or people need to delete their setpos.txt and attachto.txt files..

Code:
SetPos Log: #1 babyface (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #2 2:205 Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1 [6790,11343,387]
Player #1 babyface (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Kick (SetPos Log: #1 babyface (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #2 2)

awesome, the only thing about this section though is that it's for the Dayz.st servers, and we don't have the access to those files. Thanks though that helps with some stuff.

This is incorrect neosky. You can access your BE scripts.txt with dayz.st. You need to download an FTP client (I use filezilla) and log in to your FTP with the information on your admin control panel. When it asks for port, just leave it blank as there is none for dayz.st.

Unfortunately, because Battleye is a big crappy piece of shit (that continues to boot legit players and will forever prevent admins from easily inserting custom scritps, regardless of how simple this f..... task should be).. All my players are being kicked and BANNED for lifting and dropping vehicles. This only started happening a few hours ago, the script was working fine until then. So either BE updated with yet another OTT bullshit restriction built in, or people need to delete their setpos.txt and attachto.txt files..

Urban the best way I have found to prevent any type of kicks/bans is to change the scripts.txt so that it does not kick or ban. (Not going to make a difference as a good hacker will use a bypass to avoid BE anyways).

But the biggest thing to remember with any of the BE scripts is these 3 numbers. 0,1,5. 0 means BE will do nothing. 1 means BE will log the event, and 5 means BE will log and kick/ban.

I changed all my 5's to 1's and have had no issues with script restriction kicks.

Hi!

Code:

The line begins with:
Code:

Code:

And delete
Code:
 ["M1A1", 5] (line 219)

Save the file.

If it can help..

Hi I am using dayzcc with rmod and trying to get this setup as well , as it's only 5 lines to be added I thought it's easy, none of it is true though, mission loads fine and everything but when i'm getting in-game everything is invisible including myself and i spawn in the debug area, can't use any buttons/keys as well please help.

where could I find the bit of code that sets how far behind the vehicle the towed vehicle will be ? I want to move them back a little, things like atv's crap out a lot when towing other atvs.

Also I want to change the values of distance so that you need to move a car or vehicle right into a close position before you can tow, at the moment people are abusing the distance to get cars out of bases using the tow mechanic.

finally I wana try and make sure that people can only tow 1 thing at a time, and not make train sized chains of vehicles..

any ideas ?

where could I find the bit of code that sets how far behind the vehicle the towed vehicle will be ? I want to move them back a little, things like atv's crap out a lot when towing other atvs.

Also I want to change the values of distance so that you need to move a car or vehicle right into a close position before you can tow, at the moment people are abusing the distance to get cars out of bases using the tow mechanic.

finally I wana try and make sure that people can only tow 1 thing at a time, and not make train sized chains of vehicles..

any ideas ?

I think I am glad i did not get this script working on my servers yet, as this post makes it very clearly there still needs loads of work to be done on it befor it works like as in real.

I looked through this and other threads and could not find an answer to my question, I was on a server recently where you could use this mod to lift and tow a vehicle while there were people in it. Can anyone help me allow this?

ty ty ty

i have an ST server as well actually thinking of moving i have no acces to the files and thing i need t add the mods we need for our RP server after numerous times of me msging th admins i still get no response about it... other than they will load the bikey for me if i upload the @folder throught the FTP but heres the kicker i do not have permissions to add driectories through the FTP so i cannot upload... what kind a crap is that ?

Back