Ok guys, I've come up with a solution on how to incorporate fast-acting union bans as well as community reports in two phases.
Phase 1
The selected group of hosts will be first checked to see they know how to verify hackers. If a hacker is verified first hand, they can submit a ban to the union bans list where the ban will be issued. With only a few server admins being in the union to begin with, this should be fairly manageable. Although only union members can update this list, any server owner can download it. This is the Union Ban List and it's one report to one ban ratio means that those who know how to verify hackers can get bans onto the ban list without a long wait.
Phase 2
Later down the line, phase 2 will allow all server admins to submit public reports. Access to this is still limited to only those individuals who are verified server hosts. Their reports then get weighted with bans issued to those guid's achieving a weight value that surpasses the benchmark. This community bans list will also be available to all but more than one report per guid is required to achieve a ban.
I hope this makes sense. PS: Phase 1 is nearly finished and I will soon be messaging a few server hosts who I respect to be the pioneering union members. I am also looking for somebody who greatly understands the scripts system to make a guide teaching hosts how to verify hackers.