Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

This works for me: (except they dont save... but this isn't a script issue) Chernarus with Rmod 2.1

createvehicle.txt

Code:
1 "" !="WeaponHolder" !="TinCan" !="Rabbit" !="Goat" !="WildBoar" !="Sheep" !="Hen" !="Cow01" !="Cow02" !="Cow03" !="Cow04" !="zZombie_Base" !="z_hunter" !="z_teacher" !="z_doctor" !="z_suit1" !="z_suit2" !="z_worker1" !="z_worker2" !="z_worker3" !="z_villager1" !="z_villager2" !="z_villager3" !="z_soldier" !="z_soldier_heavy" !="z_soldier_pilot" !="z_policeman" !="z_priest" !="BoltSteelF" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="SodaCan" !="JackDaniels" !="RoadFlare" !="ChemRed" !="ChemBlue" !="ChemGreen" !="Survivor1_DZ" !="Survivor2_DZ" !="Survivor3_DZ" !="SurvivorW2_DZ" !="Bandit1_DZ" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="SmokeShell" !="SmokeShellRed" !="SmokeShellGreen" !="MedBox0" !="Camo1_DZ" !="Soldier1_DZ" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="Sniper1_DZ" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="BanditW1_DZ" !="G_40mm_HE" !="dog" !="WeaponHolder_MeleeCrowbar" !="WeaponHolder_ItemHatchet" !="WeaponHolder_PartGeneric" !="WeaponHolder_ItemJerrycan" !="WeaponHolder_PartFueltank" !="WeaponHolder_PartGlass" !="WeaponHolder_PartEngine" !="WeaponHolder_PartWheel" !="WeaponHolder_PartVRotor" !="DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch" !="DZ_British_ACU" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"
//5 "SeaGull"
5 "box" !="MedBox0" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762" !="ItemMatchbox" !="ItemToolbox" !="CardBoardBox" !="FoodBox1" !="FoodBox2" !="FoodBox3"
5 "Mine"
5 "ARTY_"
5 "SADARM_"
5 "LASER_"
5 "WP_"
5 "_MLRS"
5 "_81"
5 "_82"
5 "_105"
5 "_120"
5 "_122"
5 "_227"
1 "Bo_"
5 "_AA"
5 "_AT" !="R_M136_AT"
1 "R_M136_AT" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "_AP" //"_APHE"
5 "_80"
5 "_57"
5 "_85"
5 "_100"
5 "_125"
5 "_30"
5 "_ied"
5 "_CRV7"
5 "_MEEWS"
5 "_SMAW"
5 "_GRAD"
5 "_SABOT"
5 "_SH"
5 "KORD"
5 "DSHKM"
5 "MK19"
5 "AGS"
1 "Nest_" //Nest_M240 //Nest_PK
5 "R_PG"
5 "R_OG"
5 "B_"
5 "_YakB"
1 "_ball"
1 "_mk"
1 "_HE" !="z_soldier_heavy" //!="G_40mm_HE" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "HE_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "M_" !="G_40mm_HE" //!="40mm_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "cock"
5 "Parachute" !="ParachuteWest" //under monitoring
1 "dog" //until released not welcome
1 "Land_" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="Land_fort_bagfence_long" !="Land_BagFenceRound" !="Land_fortified_nest_big" !="Land_Fort_Watchtower" !="Land_fort_rampart_EP1" !="Land_HBarrier_large" !="Land_fortified_nest_small" !="Land_Misc_Cargo2E" !="Land_pumpa" !="Land_CncBlock" !="Land_prebehlavka" !="Land_tent_east" !="Land_CamoNetB_EAST" !="Land_CamoNetB_NATO" !="Land_CamoNetVar_EAST" !="Land_CamoNetVar_NATO" !="Land_CamoNet_EAST" !="Land_CamoNet_NATO"
5 "BBarracks"
1 "_ep1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1"
1 "_baf"
1 "_pmc"
1 "cz_" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1"
5 "_LHD_
5 "_acr"
5 "MASH_"
1 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Land_fort_bagfence_long" !="Land_Fort_Watchtower" !="Land_fort_rampart_EP1"
5 "BasicWeapons"
5 "SpecialWeapons"
5 "_uav"
//5 "AmmoBox" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762"
//5 "WeaponsBox"
//5 "CacheBox"
//!="DZ_Backpack_EP1"
//!="MedBox0" //filtered now
//!="Sniper1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="Camo1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="Soldier1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="TentStorage"
//!="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" //filtered now
//!="BanditW1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="WeaponHolder_ItemTent"

The script.txt is to long for this forum. I'm sorry

But can someone have a quick look about it why it isn't saving any of the buildings to our database?
Everything works as intendet except the saving. Using a Nitrado Bliss Server. And i really don't know how i can get this script saving things. I think i did everything which is mentioned in the Readmes or in this thread.

dayz_server.pbo
https://mega.co.nz/#!ANgQHRYC!F0Ww7QHpSPswbOaazvlQUVWapodFcApYYWlCzq1bdCU
dayz_private_1.chernarus.pbo
https://mega.co.nz/#!ZBhXyTjD!M5ChtwQK5LFwHs5RPWTyRVYL7wVtDdhxYoKiChEWIbk

Reactions: Fox
Hi . Having the same problem as you and also needing help onto this .PLEASE
After server restart buildings where not saved ...

Has anyone used this with a Dayz Control Center Server? We have everything working properly, but it wont save to the database, and actually earlier this week the buildings in our database stopped spawning before we ever changed anything in these files. All the vehicle and playersave data is working fine, but for some reason the rest of the buildings that we placed in the editor are not showing up anymore. Can anyone help me with this, i have been trying to fix it for the past day and its getting frustrating, we might even reinstall Dayz CC to see if it fixes it. Thanks.

Has anyone used this with a Dayz Control Center Server? We have everything working properly, but it wont save to the database, and actually earlier this week the buildings in our database stopped spawning before we ever changed anything in these files. All the vehicle and playersave data is working fine, but for some reason the rest of the buildings that we placed in the editor are not showing up anymore. Can anyone help me with this, i have been trying to fix it for the past day and its getting frustrating, we might even reinstall Dayz CC to see if it fixes it. Thanks.
WE GOT THIS TO WORK! We are going to share our Mission File and DayzCC Fixes with you guys on how to make it work.

Mission File: https://github.com/FYLTHI/dayz_1.lingor.pbo

DayzCCFix: https://github.com/FYLTHI/Dayz_CC_Basebuilding_Update

One thing i think we were overlooking was using the function to clean up your database with DayzCC. Play around with some of the options in there if its not working for you. Also, its ok to copy script from other server builds into this. It seems pretty compatible, so we essentially updated it so this will work for you. Thanks for the sick addon Crosire, if you are reading this have you thought of porting it to Arma 3 to use with Wasteland and any other Sandbox mode that could desperately use DB functionality?

Is there a way to remove the annoying "Remove <objectname>" pop-out dialog everytime I look at a deployable object?
And also can I add a fire barrel to the Mod?
Anyway, thank you so much for the mod!

Ive tried everything and I cant seem to get the Deployables to write to the data base, if anyone at all can help me with this it would be amazing, So far everything works in the sense I can bring up the menu and the items build they just do not save to the DB.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
P.S. it wont let me upload my Pbo's but I will send them to anyone willing to help me.
Thanks Again

Anyone know if this works on Chernarus Epoch mod as of yet?
I will try it out tonight, but that will be 9 hours. Just checking to see if any tweaks need to be made to make ot work.

After a good 2 months with this mod, I recently had to remove it. I found that this mod can hog a ton of space on the database, therefore lagging the server more and more with every item built. I had to completely wipe the mod, recode all my addons, and erase everthing every player had ever placed, including tents :( I wish it was more optimized.

Ive tried everything and I cant seem to get the Deployables to write to the data base, if anyone at all can help me with this it would be amazing, So far everything works in the sense I can bring up the menu and the items build they just do not save to the DB.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
P.S. it wont let me upload my Pbo's but I will send them to anyone willing to help me.
Thanks Again

What server type are you using?

For any that are interested I put a master code in for my self and a separate one for my admin to allow them to remove any deplorable or access any gate. In your codeComapre.sqf add the following code.

Code:
// compare arrays to see if code matches
    if (typeOf(_panel) == "Infostand_2_EP1") then {
    _validMatch = [_code, (toString _convertInput)] call BIS_fnc_areEqual;
    } else {
    _validObjectCode = [_code, (toString _convertInput)] call BIS_fnc_areEqual;
    };

// ------------------------------------------------------------------------Piggd Panel Override Start---------------------------------------------------------------------
// Server Owner Overide Code
if ( (toString _convertInput) == "12345678901234" ) then {
            _validMatch = true;
        } else {
            _validObjectCode = true;
        };
    };
// Admin Overide Code
if ( (toString _convertInput) == "123456789012345678" ) then {
            _validMatch = true;
        } else {
            _validObjectCode = true;
        };
};
// ------------------------------------------------------------------------Piggd Panel Overide End------------------------------------------------------------------------

God stucked at requesting Authentications... can't find the freaking error...

*edit* Got it working but we don't have the Bulding Script scroll menue. Just looking how to get it fixed.
I'm stuck at the same screen. What did you change to get the game to load?

haveing a problem with the gates, they work normally but as soon as we get a server reset the codes stop working.

I can just build a fresh panel and it works again but it seems to lose something when the server restarts.. any clues?

MrRitchietos the masteradmin of bossgaming.eu (doomsday server) told me he fixed this one... and some other bugs in basebuilding too...
im still waiting for him to share the files...

with his fixes the keypanels and the removal codes are bound to the player unique id instead of the life
and he said he also fixed the movement of the objects at serverrestarts too

so lets hope he will be publishing this stuff soon ^^

This might have already been addressed, however i can't find it. After following the directions carefully i get the following error just before it loads character info:

cannot find: Script buildrecipebook\refresh_build_recipe_dialog.sqf
Added the buildrecipebook folder. Now i'm stuck at the Loading Screen.

And it wont let anyone log in. I've attached my mission and server files. for Tavi (103419/2.0)

Any and all help is greatly appriciated.

After Following the Tut, and directions very carefully, I cant find a fix for the Base building - Buildings to save to the Database. I have read this forum all the way to the beginning to typing this. I run my server from Vilayer, its a Dayz Chernarus. Everything works with the script but the buildings that you make will not stay after restart. You build a building - Restart - Gone.

Anyone have a fix for this? Im sure if you do many more will be pleased.

Back