Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

i'm stuck with that base building seve to db problem too but i use DayZ CC 5.9.2.0 ....

I've tried everything i can think of to get this to work and at best i get stuck at a loading screen forever. I'm running Cherno 1.7.6.1 / Tavi 2.0 on Blizz DayZ.ST.

Can anyone send me their working mission/server pbo for either map so i can compare and maybe find out what i'm missing? Feel free to email [email protected].

Okay, The company i host from are really dedicated to Dayz, They have implemented a new menu which has a Install button for a lot of Dayz scripts. Talked to the owner today and he fixed the Save to DB, the only way you can get this 100% working Base Building script is by having their services. All script's work 100%. This hosting company is on its way to the top. Very very awesome. The Build is a Highly modified version of reality. I am a very pleased customer. No more hours on end looking for fixes when it comes to scripts. My players are pleased to have Base Building Fixed!

Thought some of you would like this info. Outstanding! heres where you can find them http://www.vilayer.com/cl/aff.php?aff=676 PS. He gave me a 50% off code to give you Code: 50offdayzloyalty

Hey i installed it and everything works fine for me, and other people can see the remove (building) option on the dialog but no one else can see the build recipes. I have a debug monitor and I have custom anti-hacks

im not interested in paying for a server when i can host many instances on my own rootserver...

im curious if someone else finds a solution for this... for ALL of us...

Maybe someone from vilayer could upload a package for the maps with all scripts ... would be very awesomem

I got this working fine on dayz.st, Tavi 2.0. I have not yet played with gates/keypads, so I can't vouch that works yet. But deployables save properly (although I had a bar gate teleport about 5 meters on restart instead of the possible 1 advertised, which was annoying since I can't figure out where/when it's remove option pops up - had to remove it in DB)

For those of you installing on Tavi, you still need to do the part 3 server.pbo pieces starting here and beyond:

Continue below.

• Now open the "dayz_server (Modified Default Bliss)\README.txt"
  • The README goes over 3 Sections.
You do not need to do the two steps above that, as they are specific to 1.7.6.1 builds (or at least those lines of code don't show up in Tavi 2.0 code anywhere, so somewhere after 1.7.4.4).

Hey i installed it and everything works fine for me, and other people can see the remove (building) option on the dialog but no one else can see the build recipes. I have a debug monitor and I have custom anti-hacks

Do they have a building material (wood will do) in their inventory? It doesn't show up otherwise. I've noticed it can delay quite a bit when I first log in, so the display of the build recipes is a bit buggy, but it's always shows up after 15-30 seconds or so.

Ustavnoil all as is necessary
I open the list of that that it is possible to construct, materials are, but the button to construct isn't highlighted!
49fe7ab0445e.jpg

Ustavnoil all as is necessary
I open the list of that that it is possible to construct, materials are, but the button to construct isn't highlighted!

It won't be. The 'build' in the build recipes menu doesn't do anything - presumably it's there for some future update. Have the materials necessary (and only those materials necessary) in your inventory. Right click on any of the ones that normally can be deployed and select the option (right click on a sandbag, for example, and build sandbag). Instead of the standard dayz deployable object, you'll get the one you have the appropriate recipe for.

Reactions: Fox
t
It won't be. The 'build' in the build recipes menu doesn't do anything - presumably it's there for some future update. Have the materials necessary (and only those materials necessary) in your inventory. Right click on any of the ones that normally can be deployed and select the option (right click on a sandbag, for example, and build sandbag). Instead of the standard dayz deployable object, you'll get the one you have the appropriate recipe for.
ty))

Just a heads up as ive seen alot of quastion regarding codes breaking etc, assumeing evrything is setup right. The reason for the code breaking is that when you place objects on uneven ground they shift location when the server restarts, the the codes are based on the objects location, pretty much xzy. Not realy a code, if you stand right at location of and object and get your cords you actualy know the code for the gate. But anycase togh id share why this happends.

Hi guys me and a mate have a good suggestion to anyone with experience with arma coding but we thought that it would be good if you could place a flag down on a plot of land and tht would deny any one building with in 300m of the flag in other words u claim a plot of land stops people building objects to get in you base

Hi guys me and a mate have a good suggestion to anyone with experience with arma coding but we thought that it would be good if you could place a flag down on a plot of land and tht would deny any one building with in 300m of the flag in other words u claim a plot of land stops people building objects to get in you base

Like your idea with the flagradius

send from my Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

I'm using Active combat 1.1 with this script, whenever I reposition an object I get an insta: player is moving too fast built canceled. It's almost impossible to built something decent that way, it cancels every time.

Any idea how to fix it? I tried without active combat but it's the same thing, I crawl move with shift and boom player is moving too fast

Edit: It does work without activecombat so removed that.

Hi people,

Installed this on Taviana 2.0, works -almost- perfect, one issue so far: When i build a keypad it starts building and completes. It gives me the access code and says everything is done, but a few seconds later the keypad dissapears.

- No errors in the log can be found
- No entry is written in v_deployable table

Edit: found the fix at the first page.

Hi people, is there already a fix for the 15-digit keypad problem? My concrete wall has a 17 digit ID and i can only type 15 digits on the keypad.

Server is Reality (latest), Map is Taviana 2.0, DayZ 1.7.4.4.

Back