Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

So I am having almost no issues using this on 1.7.7.1 Chernarus except for recently I have noticed that when you go to enter the keycode to remove keypads it just gives you access for gate entry and does not allow users to remove the keypads... Does anyone know of a fix for this?

I added this code to the beginning of the code accepted section for infopanels(in codeCompare.sqf)... Curious if im doing the right thing - haven't had a chance to test as I dont have a test server and my server has been under load today.

Code:
    removeObject = true;
    _panel setVariable ["validObject", true];

So I am having almost no issues using this on 1.7.7.1 Chernarus except for recently I have noticed that when you go to enter the keycode to remove keypads it just gives you access for gate entry and does not allow users to remove the keypads... Does anyone know of a fix for this?

I added this code to the beginning of the code accepted section for infopanels(in codeCompare.sqf)... Curious if im doing the right thing - haven't had a chance to test as I dont have a test server and my server has been under load today.

Code:
    removeObject = true;
    _panel setVariable ["validObject", true];

What did you do to fix the Public Variable #0 kick on operating gates? I've even tried a blank file public variable file and it still kicks.

added
Code:
!="dayz_updateNearbyObjects"
to the first line of my publicvariables.txt, it has a 5 and a bunch of exceptions - just added that one to the very beginning. Are you using any antihacks added on?

There are some pretty good guides out there for solving battleye restrictions and it doesn't take too much time to understand.

Some of my players get the building recipe scrollmenu for like 1 second and then it dissapears, is there a fix for this? Help be would sincerely appreciated :D

D0es this work for pwnoz0r's files DayZ 1.7.7.1 ?
I tried today but my AH wouldn't work i'm using blur's anti hacks auto refuel, towing/lift,no wrecks in the street and vehicle salvage.
Does any of that interfear with it ? thanks

Code:
 9:21:09 Error in expression < str(_bldCount) + " buildings!");
};

_object setVariable ["ObjectUID", _world>
9:21:09  Error position: <_object setVariable ["ObjectUID", _world>
9:21:09  Error Undefined variable in expression: _object
9:21:09 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 76

This is the only one what i see in my rpt. All other stuff works great.
The Mouse Scroll Menu works. But i cant build anything (i have all Items ^^)

I think i have in the server_monitor file some trouble to find the right line XD
Can anyone look over ther ??
http://www.mediafire.com/?lvyd3rrlwseo9j3

I have now managed to get everything working in agme that is, but after reading here for the last few days and trying to figure this out im stuck at the database saving. i cant get that part to work no matter what, idk if its me overlooking something but im hoping one of you guys can manage to help me with this i folowed the guide and what that have been said to get it working with 1.7.7 but no luck :/

Can someone provide a working pbo of the server and mission map pbo with battleye with this working on Cherno 1.0.1.4, please?

Hey guys,

So I am running a Lingor 1.3 server and I got all of this installed and working. The only issue I am having is the structures are not writing to my database. I have gone through every post in this thread and made the updates and still nothing is saving to my database. Any help would be appreciated!

So good and bad news, good news is I merged kikyous additions successfully to 1.7.7.1, bad news is I realized all bases take damage under 1.7.7.1. This means someone armed only with a hatchet can destroy a bases walls temporarily until server restart.

Pretty sure the new code in server_monitor.sqf is responsible but I am struggling with it and help would be appreciated if anyone has any insight. Something is removing the handledamage eventhandler does anyone know if fnc_veh_ResetEH is new with this patch?

added
Code:
!="dayz_updateNearbyObjects"
to the first line of my publicvariables.txt, it has a 5 and a bunch of exceptions - just added that one to the very beginning. Are you using any antihacks added on?

There are some pretty good guides out there for solving battleye restrictions and it doesn't take too much time to understand.

I have yet to get the keypads to work w/o getting kicked; I can now get it to kick and specify line 1, but I tried what you had placed in the first line, but to no success.
here's what I have so far in my PublicVariable file, though it doesn't work. Anyone got any ideas?
Code:
1="dayz_updateNearbyObjects" !="dayz_updateNearbyObjects"
5 !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !"PVDZ_"

////////////////////////// From server only: Broadcast PV without EH (no code executed on change)
5="drn_var_DynamicWeather_rain"
5="drn_var_DynamicWeather_ServerInitialized"

////////////////////////// Broadcast PV with EH
//1="PVDZ_obj_Fire"
1="PVDZ_obj_GutBody"
1="PVDZ_obj_HideBody"
1="PVDZ_plr_Humanity"
//1="PVDZ_obj_RoadFlare"
//1="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs"
//1="PVDZ_drg_RaDrag"
//1="PVDZ_drg_RaLW"
//1="PVDZ_drg_RLact"
//1="PVDZ_hlt_Bandage"
//1="PVDZ_hlt_Bleed"
//1="PVDZ_hlt_Epi"
//1="PVDZ_hlt_Morphine"
//1="PVDZ_hlt_PainK"
//1="PVDZ_hlt_Transfuse"
//1="BIS_effects_gepv"
1="PVDZ_veh_SetFuel"
1="PVDZ_veh_SH"
1="PVDZ_veh_SF"

////////////////////////// From server only: Broadcast PV with EH
5="dayzInfectedCamps"
5="dayzSetDate"
5="drn_DynamicWeather_DebugTextEventArgs"
5="drn_DynamicWeatherEventArgs"

////////////////////////// Unicast PV ->Server
//1="PVDZ_sec_atp"
//1="PVDZ_plr_Save"
//1="PVDZ_veh_Save"
1="PVDZ_obj_Delete"
1="PVDZ_plr_Death"
1="PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord"
1="PVDZ_obj_Publish"
//1="PVDZ_plr_Login1"
//1="PVDZ_plr_Login2"

////////////////////////// Unicast PV Client<-
5="dayzPlayerLogin2"
5="dayzPlayerLogin"

////////////////////////// BIS libs
//1="remExField"
//1="remExFP"

I have yet to get the keypads to work w/o getting kicked; I can now get it to kick and specify line 1, but I tried what you had placed in the first line, but to no success.
here's what I have so far in my PublicVariable file, though it doesn't work. Anyone got any ideas?
Code:
5 !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !"PVDZ_"

////////////////////////// From server only: Broadcast PV without EH (no code executed on change)
5="drn_var_DynamicWeather_rain"
5="drn_var_DynamicWeather_ServerInitialized"

////////////////////////// Broadcast PV with EH
//1="PVDZ_obj_Fire"
1="PVDZ_obj_GutBody"
1="PVDZ_obj_HideBody"
1="PVDZ_plr_Humanity"
//1="PVDZ_obj_RoadFlare"
//1="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs"
//1="PVDZ_drg_RaDrag"
//1="PVDZ_drg_RaLW"
//1="PVDZ_drg_RLact"
//1="PVDZ_hlt_Bandage"
//1="PVDZ_hlt_Bleed"
//1="PVDZ_hlt_Epi"
//1="PVDZ_hlt_Morphine"
//1="PVDZ_hlt_PainK"
//1="PVDZ_hlt_Transfuse"
//1="BIS_effects_gepv"
1="PVDZ_veh_SetFuel"
1="PVDZ_veh_SH"
1="PVDZ_veh_SF"

////////////////////////// From server only: Broadcast PV with EH
5="dayzInfectedCamps"
5="dayzSetDate"
5="drn_DynamicWeather_DebugTextEventArgs"
5="drn_DynamicWeatherEventArgs"

////////////////////////// Unicast PV ->Server
//1="PVDZ_sec_atp"
//1="PVDZ_plr_Save"
//1="PVDZ_veh_Save"
1="PVDZ_obj_Delete"
1="PVDZ_plr_Death"
1="PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord"
1="PVDZ_obj_Publish"
//1="PVDZ_plr_Login1"
//1="PVDZ_plr_Login2"

////////////////////////// Unicast PV Client<-
5="dayzPlayerLogin2"
5="dayzPlayerLogin"

////////////////////////// BIS libs
//1="remExField"
//1="remExFP"

!="Code" !="code" !="inMotion"

Off the top of my head those were the only setvariable exceptions I had to add for the panels I think

edit: infact the first two were only needed for kikyou's changes, think it was just inMotion for the standard BB code.

Anyone having problems with the item not removing from database? I got everything working perfectly, they save to database, but whenever you remove the items via code; after server restarts, they'll respawn again.

!="Code" !="code" !="inMotion"

Off the top of my head those were the only setvariable exceptions I had to add for the panels I think

edit: infact the first two were only needed for kikyou's changes, think it was just inMotion for the standard BB code.

Just realized you were talking about publicvariable kicks you will still have the setvariable one to add after you sort the publicvariable one though.

I see the problem already

Code:

Is what you pasted, you need to add them as exceptions to the existing rule, not try and create a new one.
Try this:

Code:
5 !="dayz_updateNearbyObjects" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !"PVDZ_"

Confirmed you need the following in player_remove.sqf and player_disarmbomb.sqf + player_bomb.sqf (replace dayzDeleteObj with PVDZ_obj_Delete) to remove database side, thanks constrictor :) Testing others bits now like non owner removal and smelting but seems ok so far :D

Code:
        PVDZ_obj_Delete = [_objectID,_objectUID];
    publicVariableServer "PVDZ_obj_Delete";
    if (isServer) then {
        PVDZ_obj_Delete call local_deleteObj;
    };
        deletevehicle _obj;
        breakout "exit";

};

Code:
//Player removes object successfully
if (!isNull _obj) then {
cutText [format["You removed a %1 successfully!",_text], "PLAIN DOWN"];
    PVDZ_obj_Delete = [_objectID,_objectUID];
publicVariableServer "PVDZ_obj_Delete";
if (isServer) then {
    PVDZ_obj_Delete call server_deleteObj;
};

gah i'm an idiot, I DID this, but I forgot that I pulled another master folder after fucking up and forgot to redo it haha. Thanks so much for catching my mistake, really appreciate it!

gah i'm an idiot, I DID this, but I forgot that I pulled another master folder after fucking up and forgot to redo it haha. Thanks so much for catching my mistake, really appreciate it!

Np dude you guys do a great job with anti hack support was the least I could do, pm me or hop on my TS if you have any other problems.

If you could put a mag of MK48 ammo into a concrete wall and confirm it's still destroying it that would be helpful. Want to check its not kikyous modifications which I recently merged which are causing one of my current problems. I forgot to backup my old pbos...

Just realized you were talking about publicvariable kicks you will still have the setvariable one to add after you sort the publicvariable one though.

I see the problem already

Code:

Is what you pasted, you need to add them as exceptions to the existing rule, not try and create a new one.
Try this:

Code:
5 !="dayz_updateNearbyObjects" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !"PVDZ_"

I had the publicvariable exclusion that way, but was getting kicked on #0, so I added the line and started getting kicked on line #1 (wasn't sure if I was making progress...) I added the setvariable. exclusions. Here's what I have added to that file, did I screw up some up? I'm getting kicked for #0 again now and

Code:
5 !="Code" !="code" !="inMotion" !"USEC_" !"NORRN_" !"hit_" !="agentObjectCamps" !="agentObjectSwarm" !="banditKills" !="bodyName" !="characterID" !="claimed" !="combattimeout" !="deathType" !="fadeFire" !="firedDamage" !="firedHit" !="freeTarget" !="headShots" !="humanity" !="humanKills" !="lastPos" !="LastTransfusion" !="lastUpdate" !="looted" !="meatHarvested" !="medForceUpdate" !="messing" !="needUpdate" !="ObjectID" !="ObjectUID" !="owner" !="posForceUpdate" !="selectSex" !="startcombattimer" !="state" !="targets" !="temperature" !="unconsciousTime" !="updatePlayer" !="zombieKills" !="zombieSpawn"

5 "USEC_" !="USEC_BloodQty" !="USEC_infected" !="USEC_injured" !="USEC_inPain" !="USEC_isCardiac" !="USEC_isDead" !="USEC_lowBlood"

5 "NORRN_" !="NORRN_LoadVcl" !="NORRN_unconscious" !="NORRN_unit_dragged"

//1="USEC_BloodQty"
//1="USEC_infected"
1="USEC_injured"
//1="USEC_inPain"
//1="USEC_isCardiac"
1="USEC_isDead"
//1="USEC_lowBlood"

//1="NORRN_LoadVcl"
//1="NORRN_unconscious"
//1="NORRN_unit_dragged"

////////////////////////// Bleeding Limbs:
1="hit_Pelvis"
1="hit_aimpoint"
1="hit_lelbow"
1="hit_relbow"
1="hit_RightFoot"
1="hit_LeftFoot"
1="hit_neck"
1="hit_pilot"

////////////////////////// Breaking Limbs:
1="hit_hands"
1="hit_legs"

////////////////////////// Damageable vehicle parts:
//1="hit_elektronika"
//1="hit_engine"
//1="hit_fueltank"
//1="hit_glass1"
//1="hit_glass2"
//1="hit_glass3"
//1="hit_glass4"
//1="hit_glass5"
//1="hit_glass6"
//1="hit_karoserie"
//1="hit_l svetlo"
//1="hit_mala vrtule"
//1="hit_motor"
//1="hit_munice"
//1="hit_netrup"
//1="hit_palivo"
//1="hit_pravy predni tlumic"
//1="hit_pravy zadni tlumic"
//1="hit_p svetlo"
//1="hit_sklo predni l"
//1="hit_sklo predni p"
//1="hit_svetlo l"
//1="hit_telo" // ancient plane AN2
//1="hit_velka vrtule"
//1="hit_wheel_1_1_steering"
//1="hit_wheel_1_2_steering"
//1="hit_wheel_1_3_steering"
//1="hit_wheel_1_4_steering"
//1="hit_wheel_1_damper"
//1="hit_wheel_2_1_steering"
//1="hit_wheel_2_2_steering"
//1="hit_wheel_2_3_steering"
//1="hit_wheel_2_4_steering"
//1="hit_wheel_2_damper"

1="agentObjectCamps"
1="agentObjectSwarm"
1="banditKills"
1="bodyName"
1="characterID"
1="claimed"
1="combattimeout"
1="deathType"
1="fadeFire"
1="firedDamage"
1="firedHit"
1="freeTarget"
1="headShots"
1="humanity"
1="humanKills"
1="lastPos" // sometimes networked, sometimes not ???
1="LastTransfusion"
1="lastUpdate" // sometimes networked, sometimes not ???
//1="looted"
1="meatHarvested"
//1="medForceUpdate" // sometimes networked, sometimes not ???
//1="messing"
1="needUpdate"
1="ObjectID"
1="ObjectUID"
1="owner"
//1="posForceUpdate"
1="selectSex"
//1="startcombattimer"
1="state"
//1="targets"
//1="temperature"
//1="unconsciousTime"