Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

How do i filter it?
I get this
Code:
18.05.2013 17:19:59: BossMann (125.168.150.221:52881) 5b0ebb78f27e6de7110b5d3387838c77 - #19 "eed _vehiclePlayer < -0))) then {

_detonate = "grenade" createVehicle _pos;
_hasBlown = true;
};
if (!isNull _bomb && !_hasBlow"

Your player is getting kicked for "createVehicle _pos" look for a line in your createvehicle.txt or scripts.txt which holds the _pos and a grenade around line #19 (normally line 21, mostly it moves two lines) when found either do a ! on the pos at the end of that line or at the grenade. I can remember this has something to do with the graves at balota of which there was a fix inside the github of daimyo.

This is already in my server functions. Only the Keypads are disappearing after you create them instantly. Everything saves to database, just having a problem with these keypads. Everything is in my deployable in the database.

Did you look inside the database also it might be possible that you have the same ID set when injecting the sql and have faulted out, if so you have them dissappear also.

Anyone managed to find a fix for running this alongside Blur's antihack? (oh and yes, I paid the money for it unlike some)

Code is the unique id for the object. Based on how bliss is written, I dont see away around this other than modifying the dayz_objectuid2 = { }; function in your server_functions.sqf

Then you must do the same algorithm in player_build.sqf where it factors the _uid.

I didnt thoroughly overlook 1.7.6.1 server side code.

EDIT FIX FOR NOT WRITING TO DB:

For those running Reality Build for 1.7.6.1

There is a function in "dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf" called:

Code:
check_publishobject = {
private["_allowed","_allowedObjects","_object"];

_object = _this select 0;
_playername = _this select 1;
_allowedObjects = ["TentStorage", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ","TrapBear","Wire_cat1"];
_allowed = false;

diag_log format ["DEBUG: Checking if Object: %1 is allowed published by %2", _object, _playername];

if ((typeOf _object) in _allowedObjects) then {
diag_log format ["DEBUG: Object: %1 published by %2 is Safe",_object, _playername];
_allowed = true;
};

_allowed
};

It looks like he added that in so hackers cant write things to database that are not default dayz objects.

Dont just remove it unless you know what your doing.

If you want it to still authorize default DayZ objects and also authorize the buildables in Base Building 1.2 (or ones u add in manually) replace with this:

Code:
check_publishobject = {
private["_allowed","_allowedObjects","_object"];

_object = _this select 0;
_playername = _this select 1;
_allowedObjects = ["TentStorage", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ","TrapBear","Wire_cat1"];
_allowed = false;

diag_log format ["DEBUG: Checking if Object: %1 is allowed published by %2", _object, _playername];

if ((typeOf _object) in _allowedObjects || (typeOf _object) in allbuildables_class) then {
diag_log format ["DEBUG: Object: %1 published by %2 is Safe",_object, _playername];
_allowed = true;
};

_allowed
};

Basically all were doing is changing this line:

Code:
if ((typeOf _object) in _allowedObjects || (typeOf _object) in allbuildables_class) then {

So that it authorizes the custom buildables from the server side array.

Let me know if this solves the problem!

ALSO FOR REALITY BUILD 1.7.6.1 users, this may be very important. I noticed that Theyve made some minor changes with how deployables are publicly broadcasted to server.

In your player_build.sqf found in the "dayz_code\compile\" path

At the VERY BOTTOM Change this:

Code:
dayzPublishObj = [dayz_characterID,_object,[_dir,_location],_classname];
publicVariableServer "dayzPublishObj";
    if (isServer) then {
        dayzPublishObj call server_publishObj;
    };

to this:

Code:
dayzPublishObj = [dayz_characterID,_object,[_dir,_location],_classname];
publicVariableServer "dayzPublishObj";

And please report back to me that this still allows object to write to database and save after restart.

Else you may be writing duplicate objects to your Database and this is a big NO NO.

Thanks!

I'd just like to say I think this is an awesome mod and think it will bring even more to my server. I'm having exactly the Database issue and I'm running Dayz.ST. I am by no means an expert at this very much a novice and only been working on my server for little over a week now. I have also followed your edits to the letter but still no luck, I go into the DB and the instance just isn't being created. However I've also noticed my character's inventory isn't being updated either. Perhaps I have something else going on entirely but I'm not sure as I really don't know code I'm just implementing stuff as I go. If you could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Again great work man love it and I know when I open my server to the public they will love it as well. BTW I'm using Cheranus Map, Default DayZ, 1.7.6.1 If there is anything else I can do to help I will. Also as a trouble shooting step I went ahead and loaded this to a default no mod mission pbo and server pbo.

Also the other thing I thought of is the SQL file your supposed to upload gave me an error on trying to upload it so my question is that supposed to create a new table or just change an existing table? As the buildings were buildable they just didn't save to the Database when built.

Did you look inside the database also it might be possible that you have the same ID set when injecting the sql and have faulted out, if so you have them dissappear also.

Can you better explain thank you so much here is part of my Deployable

dpdayz_zps7490ac65.png

Code:
[[1, 0, 0, 3, 0, 0], "TKVehicleBox_EP1",                      [[0,5,.8],    [0,4,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],  // Does not save items to database, though can fill with items you choose
[[2, 1, 0, 3, 0, 0], "Land_Barrack2_EP1",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[6, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0], "Land_radar_EP1",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[1, 0, 0, 2, 1, 0], "Land_Ind_SawMillPen",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]], //does not stay after restart
[[1, 0, 1, 3, 0, 0], "Land_Ind_Garage01",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]], //does not stay after restart
[[1, 0, 1, 2, 0, 0], "Land_kulna",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]], //Does not stay after restart
[[1, 1, 2, 2, 0, 0], "GUE_WarfareBVehicleServicePoint",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[0, 0, 1, 2, 0, 0], "HeliHCivil",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]], //does not stay after restart
[[0, 1, 0, 2, 0, 1], "Land_Campfire_burning",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 6], "Land_Ind_TankSmall",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[4, 4, 1, 0, 1, 0], "Land_A_Castle_Bergfrit",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[2, 1, 0, 2, 0, 0], "Land_A_Castle_Stairs_A",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[4, 4, 0, 0, 0, 0], "Land_A_Castle_Gate",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[4, 4, 1, 0, 0, 0], "Land_A_Castle_Wall1_20",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[4, 3, 1, 0, 0, 0], "Land_A_Castle_Wall2_30",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[0, 0, 4, 4, 0, 0], "Land_Market_shelter_EP1",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[0, 0, 3, 3, 0, 0], "Land_covering_hut_big_EP1",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[1, 0, 0, 0, 3, 0], "Land_ladder_half_EP1",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[2, 0, 0, 0, 3, 0], "Land_ladderEP1",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[1, 2, 0, 0, 2, 0], "MASH_EP1",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[4, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0], "Land_wagon_flat",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[3, 3, 1, 0, 1, 0], "Land_Misc_Scaffolding",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[4, 1, 0, 2, 1, 0], "Land_wagon_box",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[2, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0], "Land_RedWhiteBarrier",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[0, 0, 2, 0, 2, 0], "Park_bench2",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[5, 5, 0, 0, 0, 0], "WarfareBAirport",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[6, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1], "Fort_Nest_M240",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]], //Does not work
[[2, 4, 0, 0, 0, 0], "RampConcrete",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0], "Land_HBarrier1",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[1, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0], "Land_HBarrier3",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[0, 3, 1, 0, 0, 0], "Land_Misc_ConcPipeline_EP1",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0], "TK_WarfareBFieldhHospital_EP1",                      [[0,18,2],    [0,15,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],
[[1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 0], "land_nav_pier_C_R10",                      [[0,4,.7],    [0,2,0],    0,    true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]],

If you scroll the box over, I made some notes on what doesnt save after restart.
Go here for the images for the menu
http://dayzsuperhive.co.uk/object-library.html

Took some of these >.<
Thanks for the work well done, adding these in.

Are players supposed to be able to operate the gate by simply hitting Open/Close on the scroll menu?

My keypad isn't working correctly either. I have feeling these two instances are relevant.

Ok we deleted it by the code ,but i have to ask our main scripter how made it working for us.

send from my Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

and i got 48 in my deployables, not 45 as you stated on your site mine is:

Code:
                id    class_name
                  9    Base_WarfareBBarrier10x
                  7    Base_WarfareBBarrier10xTall
                  41    CamoNet
                  38    Concrete_Wall_EP1
                  42    DeerStand
                  22    Fence_corrugated_plate
                  33    Fence_Ind
                  31    Fence_Ind_long
                  32    Fort_RazorWire
                  52    Gate1_DZ
                  35    Grave
                  47    HBarrier
                  3    Hedgehog_DZ
                  19    Hhedgehog_concrete
                  39    Infostand_2_EP1
                  17    Ins_WarfareBContructionSite
                  51    LadderSmall
                  40    Land_BagFenceRound
                  25    Land_CamoNetB_EAST
                  26    Land_CamoNetB_NATO
                  27    Land_CamoNetVar_EAST
                  28    Land_CamoNetVar_NATO
                  29    Land_CamoNet_EAST
                  30    Land_CamoNet_NATO
                  2    Land_CncBlock
                  10    Land_fortified_nest_big
                  14    Land_fortified_nest_small
                  34    Land_fort_bagfence_long
                  12    Land_fort_rampart_EP1
                  11    Land_Fort_Watchtower
                  13    Land_HBarrier_large
                  15    Land_Misc_Cargo2E
                  21    Land_prebehlavka
                  18    Land_pumpa
                  24    Land_tent_east
                  16    Misc_Cargo1Bo_military
                  20    Misc_cargo_cont_small_EP1
                  49    Sandbag2_DZ
                  50    Sandbag3_DZ
                  45    SandBagNest
                  48    Scaffolding
                  1    TentStorage
                  8    WarfareBCamp
                  6    WarfareBDepot
                  44    WatchTower
                  46    Wire2
                  43    Wire_cat1
                  23    ZavoraAnim

Hi . Im talking to our main scripter today... tbc

send from my Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

i have a few scripts running and would love to add this to the list, but i do havea few questions if someone can help

1) can anyone build a base, can i lock it to just admin
2)will this conflict with Anti Hack script, sarge AI, street lights or admin tools mod ?
3) i still use the old skool way of map editor in the arma game, is there a way to just add extra feature like the keypad? or is this much better

thanks

thank you for the link if i do install base building i'm sure i will add this too, i was wondering if the arma map editor has a way of adding more

i don't want members building all over the map so a lock down to admin would be really needed before i start to install it, if someone can confirm please

Back