DayZ 1.7.7 update soon

Peep can you msg me on skype (dayz10000)

I've been updating a fork of reality for 1.7.7 and if you have the bandwidth/resources for a test server that'd be great.

I did the same thing peep described except wiping my db, I just killed survivors and wiped instance_deployables and vehicles.

Other than battle eye kicks for blood bags no extra bugs besides ones I've seen described already on the dayzmod forums. Camo clothing appears to dupe players...

I did the same thing peep described except wiping my db, I just killed survivors and wiped instance_deployables and vehicles.

Other than battle eye kicks for blood bags no extra bugs besides ones I've seen described already on the dayzmod forums. Camo clothing appears to dupe players...

You should be able to filter out the blood bag kicks with no issues, though the camo clothing dupe issue is concerning. I'm likely just going to wait for a full Reality release since I expect thevisad will fix up some of the server-side issues that are currently present.

You should be able to filter out the blood bag kicks with no issues, though the camo clothing dupe issue is concerning. I'm likely just going to wait for a full Reality release since I expect thevisad will fix up some of the server-side issues that are currently present.

Yup kicks are gone, I'm gonna wait on the new reality update to see how it helps other matters but its been stable enough for my server even if people are constantly hating on it. If the camo clothing thing persists I think I'll just remove it with anti hacks till a proper fix shows. Hope you get yours up and running soon mate

client crashes when putting a random suit on....
what ive read so far its a general issue...

I've only had people report that problem with camo clothing on my server, I know I looted a ghillie and it never happened.

Dayz10k what sort of issues in general should this new build fix? I'm not seeing errors in my logs atm, not sure what of the bugs I am seeing are caused by server and what are caused by dayz right now!

I'm finishing up the updates and waiting on any more feedback from my test server and will be publishing the git and details tonight.

My current repo still has some broken things in it that I have documented and need to merge in.

Getting:
incompatible game fsm in between later and save

When hiveext goes to start up.

Exact:
ArmA 2 OA
Incompatible game FSMs in between Save and later Load

Back