DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's aliveeeee.

2 cent time

MY admins have used this to do so much good, I hope this thread doesn't come under fire again.

They've watched ESPers go from one camp to another, caught teleports, people doing all sorts of sketchy things.. and gone around the map to help people with random issues (I'm looking at you unrepairable vehicles!)

I still have the issue with combatroll not working and the Debug monitor isn't available for players when this addon is installed.

Wise decision on the part of the OpenDayZ admins.

Having run a server that routinely gets full with 50 people I know that the biggest problem with DayZ is hacking. TSW, Battleye, and Gotcha have done little to track and ban hackers. Your tool on the other hand provides a hands on method to determine if people are hacking actively. Yes, it can be abused by admins, but so can every other anti-hacking tool out there to say nothing about direct database manipulation.

Glad to see the development will continue on these boards.

Update: i am currently working on the following
- taviana spawn bug
- TP to admin and group TP (useful for server events /contests)
- vehicle spawning (vehicles will be temporary disappearing on restart)
- in game punishments execution (kick / ban from menu)
- performance / aesthetics tweaks
- logging (what admin used what tool when)

as always if there is something you would like to see added to this menu let me know if i feel it is useful and non malicious i will consider adding it. if you have a bug to report please use the format in the first post.

I am new to this forum to the extent that I don't post alot, but I have been here reading for sometime. As an admin/owner myself, I want to say this...

You moderators and administrators are definitely a little out of hand here. This tool is excellent and I equate it to fighting fire with fire. There was no reason to lock this forum and definitely no reason to moderate posts from various users who are supporting Phoenix. It is despicable and appalling to say the least. This is a gaming community forum, where a fellow gamer/player took the time to make a tool and share it with everyone. How is the appreciation shown for someones personal human time, of which you only get so much of? It's a locking/banning of the post. Moderators you need to get your stuff together mentally, is all I can really say. This little complex that so many people have is quite ridiculous. Get a grip here. I'm sure that all the 'children' will lock this post, delete it, or whatever. All this for someone simply stating their mind and doing so in proper etiquette. Grow up people. You are in charge of a 'gaming forum'. Nothing here is bettering humanity, so ya, not much let to say. In my opinion, the negative actions of a few speak volumes and are further evidence as to exactly why this world is such as crap place these days.

Not worth my time.

Us admins/developers stick together dood, it's the code.. One for all, and all for one.. :p
I am new to this forum to the extent that I don't post alot, but I have been here reading for sometime. As an admin/owner myself, I want to say this...

You moderators and administrators are definitely a little out of hand here. This tool is excellent and I equate it to fighting fire with fire. There was no reason to lock this forum and definitely no reason to moderate posts from various users who are supporting Phoenix. It is despicable and appalling to say the least. This is a gaming community forum, where a fellow gamer/player took the time to make a tool and share it with everyone. How is the appreciation shown for someones personal human time, of which you only get so much of? It's a locking/banning of the post. Moderators you need to get your stuff together mentally, is all I can really say. This little complex that so many people have is quite ridiculous. Get a grip here. I'm sure that all the 'children' will lock this post, delete it, or whatever. All this for someone simply stating their mind and doing so in proper etiquette. Grow up people. You are in charge of a 'gaming forum'. Nothing here is bettering humanity, so ya, not much let to say. In my opinion, the negative actions of a few speak volumes and are further evidence as to exactly why this world is such as crap place these days.
i appreciate the support from all of you, but there is no need to rehash what has all ready been resolved. the admins weather wrong or right were just trying to do there job. we have all been there done that at one point in time. i will continue to develop these tools so long as there is a need/want for them. again i thank all of you for your support and ask that we keep all posts in this thread on topic

Thanks
BluePhoenix175

at BluePhoenix175

We got some ideas maybe you are able to make some of those happen ;
- Ingame Bann/Kick
- be able to see inventory and bagback from players at spectating
- If you are invisible dont make footsteps noises
- Be able to raise movement speed
- Different control levels in the tool , for admins mods etc
- Be able to use the Admin-Tool in vehicles
- Be able to use the tool directly after you log in ( You must wait 30sec-1 minute, that u have the option for open the tool menu)
- Teleport other players [ Best if they have to accept the teleport but not much needed ]
- Deflip Cars
- Ingame survey with yes and no asnswer option

It would be very awseome if u can realise some ideas. =)

Don't know if anyone posted this same problem but there are now 40 pages to this thread and I don't have the time to look through them all -.- but I got the menu itself working perfectly, however with the teleport/esp and the weapon spawns I keep getting script restrictions (and yes I added in the ones listed in the read me) do you know what I could be doing wrong? I can upload my script.txt with the exact restrictions if that helps

I'm new to running a DayZ server and I don't know what you're talking about by mission.pbo....... I'm using DayZCC and I've tried installing this and everything that I've done is just failing..... Please help me!

i appreciate the support from all of you, but there is no need to rehash what has all ready been resolved. the admins weather wrong or right were just trying to do there job. we have all been there done that at one point in time. i will continue to develop these tools so long as there is a need/want for them. again i thank all of you for your support and ask that we keep all posts in this thread on topic

Thanks
BluePhoenix175

My comment was actually pretty light hearted and didn't attack the admins in any way ?
I was't rehashing anything ?

No worries mate, don't pm me next time asking for my support though, I hate when people do the "i'm pissed off with the way I've been treated by these people" to "hey guys, they were just doing their job" suck up! ;)

FYI: I've never been there, or done that..

Laters..

at BluePhoenix175

We got some ideas maybe you are able to make some of those happen ;
- Ingame Bann/Kick
- be able to see inventory and bagback from players at spectating
- If you are invisible dont make footsteps noises
- Be able to raise movement speed
- Different control levels in the tool , for admins mods etc
- Be able to use the Admin-Tool in vehicles
- Be able to use the tool directly after you log in ( You must wait 30sec-1 minute, that u have the option for open the tool menu)
- Teleport other players [ Best if they have to accept the teleport but not much needed ]
- Deflip Cars
- Ingame survey with yes and no asnswer option

It would be very awseome if u can realise some ideas. =)
almoast all of these are all ready planed. the ones that are not like movement speed i will need to think about.
Don't know if anyone posted this same problem but there are now 40 pages to this thread and I don't have the time to look through them all -.- but I got the menu itself working perfectly, however with the teleport/esp and the weapon spawns I keep getting script restrictions (and yes I added in the ones listed in the read me) do you know what I could be doing wrong? I can upload my script.txt with the exact restrictions if that helps
did you modify your existing scripts.txt or over-wright it? what map? other mods installed(AI, towing, rmod...ect)? the more information you can give me the better i can trouble shoot. for a list of things that are helpful refer to the first post in this thread and use the Bug Report Format
I'm new to running a DayZ server and I don't know what you're talking about by mission.pbo....... I'm using DayZCC and I've tried installing this and everything that I've done is just failing..... Please help me!
please serch for the information either on this site or via a search engine. as much as i would like to teach you all of the basics i do not have the time. perhaps one of the people that have posted on this thread will be willing to help you

Hey, I'm just wondering what could be causing error number 226. I'm running 1.7.6.1 DayZ and the latest edition of admin tools. I don't have any other mods installed on the server and only us admins are having the problems. As soon as we open up admin tools on the scroll menu, it kicks us. HELP!

Thanks
BluePhoenix175

Um, ya, okay. What job is that exactly? Are they guarding nuclear silo's? Are they police officers (although they are the scum of the Earth), are they pilots (which is what I do), or paramedics? No, not really. Only job they have, is to make sure the documentation stays organized, get ride of legit flamers, and so on. Locking a forum because they don't like the tools...well...that isn't much of a job. Exactly what is the job though - of children that are admining a free site to a half-working buggy glitched game? I'm not sure I understand your point. As far as supporting anyone else, screw that, ya'll on your own. My two cents aren't worth it when dealing with humans of this caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back