Origins Server?

Hey guys im new to this forum, and im really needing help fixing my server, when i restart it character and eventory dont save, ive read all the topics about it and still cant get it to work.

can someone help?

Hey guys. I have a small server for my friends and watching this thread for some time. Everything looks fine with server files on git exept one thing - last time i saw vehicles was at sql+fix. After importing a new fixed sql no more vehicles spawned. Seems like almost a week has gone, no chnges. Does enyone have the same? What can i do to respawn them or to find the problem. Searching doesnt help.
Thanks.

P.S. Has a dupe one time, after joining server i has backpack on me and on the ground, with a same loot inside.

Coretime has a setdate function. However, does it say anywhere where it is setting the dates to? Am I good to just change the date to a fullmoon night in the hiveext?

I am having huge time issues here.

//Adjusts for 4hr day/night
[3,true,true,12] execFSM "core_time.fsm";

By the time the server was loaded it was like 9-something.

Server reboot was at 10:55 and it is 10:30 now in my server. It doesn't make any sense as to what is going on with the time unless the night value is my in game value and vice versa, which is how it seems.

It does it on my server also.
It is set to start at 8am each time, but I think it starts around 8:25 also.
I wasn't to concerned about 25 mins.

so why fucking around with adding a new line calling the same file...
or the same file in another location...
i ran into strange bugs when i added this line... and called for one the original file... and then the modified file...

one in the fix folder... one in debug... many unneeded files wasting space and blowing up the filesize of the missionfile...

better edit the existing line instead... and its only called once...
i did it that way and my problems i had with this were gone...

i wrote this here already some pages before...

I don't know what you mean by fucking around.
That's the way I got the files from Cortez's website.
I don't know why there are 2 of the same file, but I have both on my server, and I have never had any issues because of it. It's only one file and it's not like it's taking up your entire hard drive. Not sure why you would say it's wasting space or blowing up the file size. Christ it's only 9kb. It's not 9gb.

Hey guys. I have a small server for my friends and watching this thread for some time. Everything looks fine with server files on git exept one thing - last time i saw vehicles was at sql+fix. After importing a new fixed sql no more vehicles spawned. Seems like almost a week has gone, no chnges. Does enyone have the same? What can i do to respawn them or to find the problem. Searching doesnt help.
Thanks.

P.S. Has a dupe one time, after joining server i has backpack on me and on the ground, with a same loot inside.

Are you running the pMain to spawn vehicles?
Maybe you have hit the maxvehicle value?

In phpmyadmin or Navicat, if you execute the pMain manually, are you getting any errors?

We also noticed twice now that a duped pack was laying on the ground when joining the server.

I've been gone for a week and I've been trying to catch up. I saw there's been a lot of fixes for the Origins files. Was wondering if there's been any headway with server FPS yet? I've tried to catch up on the 30+ pages but it gets hard to follow.

I've been gone for a week and I've been trying to catch up. I saw there's been a lot of fixes for the Origins files. Was wondering if there's been any headway with server FPS yet? I've tried to catch up on the 30+ pages but it gets hard to follow.

I can't verify it since we usually have 10 or less players that play regularly at one time.
In game debug FPS seems to be up slightly with a few points more.
I did notice that the choppers no longer skip but they were changed for some faster badass choppers.
AI don't have time to react quick enough sometimes and crash into buildings and trees.
But it's funny to watch them scream across the sky searching.

Hello i am new here. Thx for the Serverfiles . It all works well!
But i have only one probleme with Day/Night cycle. It always changes between day and night.
someone an idea?

I am using this files: https://github.com/MajorPainage/Origins
Settings:
[4,false,true] execFSM "core_time.fsm";

If you want to have a dayOnly just comment the line for core_time.fsm and set hiveext.ini to Static time 8 hour and reboot every 8 hours.

I don't know why there are 2 of the same file, but I have both on my server, and I have never had any issues because of it. It's only one file and it's not like it's taking up your entire hard drive. Not sure why you would say it's wasting space or blowing up the file size. Christ it's only 9kb. It's not 9gb.

He needs to calm the hell down. Yes there are two files linking to the same thing but only 1 should never run. I forgot to remove the one in the BASTARDS folder but should not make much difference because everything should be pointing to the one in the debug folder. It's a simple mistake and one that i overlooked.

AND if someone noticed a mistake instead of bitching about it how about you fix the fucking thing and send a pull request to the git?

AND if someone noticed a mistake instead of bitching about it how about you fix the fucking thing and send a pull request to the git?

Ur right man. Instead of complaining about the hard work of the community those bitching ppl should sit down and try to understand how everything works instead of crying for the "pressonebuttoneverythingworks"-patch.

By the way i found that fn_selfActions.sqf is also doubled in pains git repo but only referenced in Debug folder. The one in BASTARDS folder should be safe to delete and spare some more kb :)

Ur right man. Instead of complaining about the hard work of the community those bitching ppl should sit down and try to understand how everything works instead of crying for the "pressonebuttoneverythingworks"-patch.

By the way i found that fn_selfActions.sqf is also doubled in pains git repo but only referenced in Debug folder. The one in BASTARDS folder should be safe to delete and spare some more kb :)

The reason behind there being two was because everything in the bastards folder is there with the sole purpose of removing the "unoffical" server warning crap hence the name :p

The files in debug are there for any changes that i have made / was going to make, so everything from self bloodbag or any other scripts would be placed in that folder.

I must have missed the double script when i uploaded the origins files which is why they are now on git. Feel free to remove them and nothing bad should happen if u do..

9kb or 9gb... makes not much difference... the volume makes it

and its called twice...

but i guess you dont get what i mean... so just forget it... ^^

EDIT: ok i see you already changed it to one single call... ^^
im not using the git files since the "lootfix" where the loot was never despawning... (which was also badly fucked up in my opinion... but who the hell am i to say that ^^)

so like i said... just forget about it ^^

Back