Origins Server?

Looking somesone who can show me how to set up data bases for dayz and origins, willing to pay for the education. Also if you do not wish to show me if you build it for me I will pay you for your time, thank you.
I can do that for a donation to my server :)
Dont you have me on skype?

that's htop, he's running a linux server. My guess is that defrag isn't an issue unless he's running a windows formatted volume.

If you are running a dedicated mysql server, you should change up your mysql.ini file so it takes advantage of more memory and threads.
Yes im running an external dedicated mysql server on linux, wouldnt be to smart to run the mysql on the winodws machine imo :p
No need for optimization because there is no load ^^

htop is correct.

that's htop, he's running a linux server. My guess is that defrag isn't an issue unless he's running a windows formatted volume.

If you are running a dedicated mysql server, you should change up your mysql.ini file so it takes advantage of more memory and threads.
So long as there is enough spare room, still access speed still stands. Mysql speed is important. .

By an external sql, do you mean another server ? on the same c class ?

Adding to my Humanity problems, i've also noticed that the biplane is not re spawning after being destroyed. Is it supposed to be part of pCleanup or pMain?

I believe it is called AN-2 Biplane. There is no Object with this name in the object_data table.

So long as there is enough spare room, still access speed still stands. Mysql speed is important. .

By an external sql, do you mean another server ? on the same c class ?

depending on how you install mysql on linux, package, compiled, etc... it may be configured differently. For instance, most fresh installs play nicely in that they will consume few resources assuming there will be other daemons fighting over resources.

Here is a guide to maximize performance on mysql servers. Its a bit old but it is still good:
http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/2006/09/29/what-to-tune-in-mysql-server-after-installation/

How are they broken?
I am using them and CPU only runs at 11-13 up to 16 last night when we peaked with 25 players.
Memory is around 600,000-605,000 with 3 or 25 players. Never seems to change much.
How are they broken?
I am using them and CPU only runs at 11-13 up to 16 last night when we peaked with 25 players.
Memory is around 600,000-605,000 with 3 or 25 players. Never seems to change much.

How much FPS do you have at 25 players? (server fps).

How are they broken?

using mostly your server side PBO and my own mission file here are my stats:

curr pop #1 : 51
memory #1 :729,xxx
cpu #1 : 15

Adding to my Humanity problems, i've also noticed that the biplane is not re spawning after being destroyed. Is it supposed to be part of pCleanup or pMain?

I believe it is called AN-2 Biplane. There is no Object with this name in the object_data table.

It's the AN2_DZ. It's not spawning because the chance of spawning is 0.05 which may as well be 0.

To fix it:

Go into your database with phpmyadmin, Navicat, etc, and look in your object_classes table.
Sort the Classname column so the A's show at the top, and then look for the AN2_DZ and change the value under the Chance column to 0.65. Or what ever you want it at. This should make it spawn more often.

I will update the git sql also.

Gotcha doesn't really work, It doesn't have Taviana and the mysql hooks up but doesn't seem like it really works, Any other good control panel that's have a working map and a restart system? You guys have helped so much i can be grateful.

Hey everyone, I have a pretty big problem, and I couldn't find any solutions. My server is extremly laggy compared to basic chernarus server. I have 15% cpu usage and 50 FPS server-side with 1 player on chernarus, but on origins I had 100% CPU usage and 1-5 FPS with only one player and AI and now I have 80% CPU usage and 50 FPS without AI ... I thought it was maybe due to the disabled zed emulation on the server, but I couldn't find anything on how to disable zed server-side ... Any ideas on how to reduce cpu usage ?
Is your RPT logfile getting flooded with cleanup messages ?

Gotcha doesn't really work, It doesn't have Taviana and the mysql hooks up but doesn't seem like it really works, Any other good control panel that's have a working map and a restart system? You guys have helped so much i can be grateful.

It works fine for the restarting of the server, and as mentioned before, even though Taviana isn't an option in the map list, you can pick any map. It doesn't matter. It won't connect to the db, and probably no others will connect to the db because the database is different structure from Bliss, Reality, and some of the others. You would have to recode an existing one to work. It should work with rcon connection I would think.

Back