[Release] Fred's Wardrobe v1.0.2

Is there a fix for the wardrobe not showing half the time people login? Also I cannot seem to find player_monitor.fsm and player_switchModel.sqf for removing the spawned items.

Is this problem was fixed in 1.7.7.1? I'm hoping that someone that has used this in 1.7.7.1 can confirm this.

The problem is not wardrobe, but it is when skins change. 1.7.7.1 still has this problem but its less as bad. Hero and bandit skin changes can dupe on login/logout. Ghillie for example does not cause a skin switch upon relogging therefore it is not effected.

If you were not implying that the script itself was at least partially the problem, then you could have worded this a hundred different ways that wouldn't have seemed as if you were. Regardless, I have not heard any other reports of people having this issue while using my wardrobe. Perhaps it could be a server lag issue?

It's what happens when people don't edit the server_playerLogin.sqf

ok my bad, I apologize, not being able to cook food appears to have been caused by self blood bag. However, anytime you switch to any of the skins that is not the normal skins you lose the ability to hide corpses on taviana...
Not really a big deal since the corpse dont hang around to long on tavi...

I thought it was a page related issue but the reg soldier suit on page 1 doesnt work .. Folks have told me weird things occur when the use rockets as well but I cant duplicate the freezing up or any of the other weird stuff they say..

i may have to back up and reread some things,

I cant get it working on 1.7.7.1. Also, when I edit the file at server.pbo, I get script restriction kick.
I've tried going to lobby and going back in game, still doesn't work.

The wardrobe option doesn't show up in anyway here...
Hey mate, it's sometime a bit of hit and miss in regards to the wardrobe, although its likely you missed a line of code.
Make sure you have put everything for "Fred's Wardrobe" in a wardrobe folder.
Then in your init.sqfmake sure you have added
Code:
 wardrobe = call compile preProcessFileLineNumber "wardrobe\wardrobe_main.sqf";
And then at the bottom of your init.sqf make sure you have added
Code:
 [] execVM "wardrobe\wardobeActivate.sqf;
If you are using an antihack make sure you have white listed "Fred's Wardrobe" by adding "wardrobe" to the DayZActions part and added #WardrobeMenu or whatever the #DayZ custom stuff was within the main wardrobe file to the commanding menu of the antihack.

Hey mate, it's sometime a bit of hit and miss in regards to the wardrobe, although its likely you missed a line of code.
Make sure you have put everything for "Fred's Wardrobe" in a wardrobe folder.
Then in your init.sqfmake sure you have added
Code:
 wardrobe = call compile preProcessFileLineNumber "wardrobe\wardrobe_main.sqf";
And then at the bottom of your init.sqf make sure you have added
Code:
 [] execVM "wardrobe\wardobeActivate.sqf;
If you are using an antihack make sure you have white listed "Fred's Wardrobe" by adding "wardrobe" to the DayZActions part and added #WardrobeMenu or whatever the #DayZ custom stuff was within the main wardrobe file to the commanding menu of the antihack.

I had everything installed, but still no wardrobe option showing up.
I gave up yesterday. I'm going to try it again and see what happens.

Wardrobe menu is not showing up, i thought this worked on 1.7.7.1 .... this should be stated as not working atm.

Wardrobe menu is not showing up, i thought this worked on 1.7.7.1 .... this should be stated as not working atm.
Agree... Many people say it is working, but much many say it doesnt.
It's funny because I was using it on my server when dayz was 1.7.6.1, and now, with the same installation, it doesnt, and they still say it's installation issue. :/

Agree... Many people say it is working, but much many say it doesnt.
It's funny because I was using it on my server when dayz was 1.7.6.1, and now, with the same installation, it doesnt, and they still say it's installation issue. :/

I was just about to pastebin my reinstalled files. Installed the wardrobe, loaded in...mousewheel...no wardrobe. Someone in here said [Cur] log in/out...just did that and BAM IT WORKS!!!! It really worked lol.

But...now I'm getting kicked by SelectPlayer Restriction #0.

Update...

So I changed this:
5 "" !"SurvivorW2_DZ" !"Survivor1_DZ" !"Survivor2_DZ" !"Survivor3_DZ" !"Sniper1_DZ" !"Camo1_DZ" !"BanditW1_DZ" !"Bandit1_DZ" !"SurvivorW2_DZ" !"Soldier1_DZ"
// Default here is soldier skin allowed. Uncomment the following if soldier skin is disabled
//5 "Soldier1_DZ"

To this:
1 "" !"SurvivorW2_DZ" !"Survivor1_DZ" !"Survivor2_DZ" !"Survivor3_DZ" !"Sniper1_DZ" !"Camo1_DZ" !"BanditW1_DZ" !"Bandit1_DZ" !"SurvivorW2_DZ" !"Soldier1_DZ"
// Default here is soldier skin allowed. Uncomment the following if soldier skin is disabled
//5 "Soldier1_DZ"

Fixed the kick issue.

Only problem is, he wardrobe is a bit buggy regarding its visibility. Many x the option won't show during login. Fix for me is keep switching weapons and eventually it shows. So glad I got this working.

I was just about to pastebin my reinstalled files. Installed the wardrobe, loaded in...mousewheel...no wardrobe. Someone in here said [Cur] log in/out...just did that and BAM IT WORKS!!!! It really worked lol.

But...now I'm getting kicked by SelectPlayer Restriction #0.

Update...

So I changed this:
5 "" !"SurvivorW2_DZ" !"Survivor1_DZ" !"Survivor2_DZ" !"Survivor3_DZ" !"Sniper1_DZ" !"Camo1_DZ" !"BanditW1_DZ" !"Bandit1_DZ" !"SurvivorW2_DZ" !"Soldier1_DZ"
//5 "Soldier1_DZ"

To this:
1 "" !"SurvivorW2_DZ" !"Survivor1_DZ" !"Survivor2_DZ" !"Survivor3_DZ" !"Sniper1_DZ" !"Camo1_DZ" !"BanditW1_DZ" !"Bandit1_DZ" !"SurvivorW2_DZ" !"Soldier1_DZ"
//5 "Soldier1_DZ"

Fixed the kick issue.

Only problem is, he wardrobe is a bit buggy regarding its visibility. Many x the option won't show during login. Fix for me is keep switching weapons and eventually it shows. So glad I got this working.
Yeah, I heard it... log in, log out, no sucess..
I'll try again, login, logout, change weapons, etc.

OK so now that's working...

What I want to do is have admins have access to all 4 menu folders of gear. Which is done in wardrobe_activate.sqf. I have that working no problem...

I also want to create an humanity incentive system for regular players. 5k humanity opens the wardrobe and 1 menu. 10k/15k/20k humanity opens additional menus.

Do I make those adjustments in wardrobe_main.sqf as well as wardrobe_activate.sqf? Or is this done in just wardrobe_main.sqf?

I'm assuming the issue you are all having with the wardrobe not showing up every time you login is due to 1.7.7.1 taking a longer time to load your character into the game. If you go to the wardrobe_activate.sqf, you will see the following code.

Code:
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
sleep 15;
wardrobe = player addaction [("<t color=""#ff8810"">" + ("Wardrobe") +"</t>"),"wardrobe\wardrobe_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];

You may be able to fix the issue by extending the sleep command a bit. Try changing the code to the following.

Code:
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
sleep 30;
wardrobe = player addaction [("<t color=""#ff8810"">" + ("Wardrobe") +"</t>"),"wardrobe\wardrobe_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];

This may help the issue of the wardrobe option not appearing upon initial login. However, if your players start complaining about not getting the option after logging out and back in. Tell them to wait 30 seconds and see if it appears because you have added a delay for the scroll wheel option. I just woke up and haven't even wiped the sleep out of my eyes yet, so I hope this all makes sense haha.

OK so now that's working...

What I want to do is have admins have access to all 4 menu folders of gear. Which is done in wardrobe_activate.sqf. I have that working no problem...

I also want to create an humanity incentive system for regular players. 5k humanity opens the wardrobe and 1 menu. 10k/15k/20k humanity opens additional menus.

Do I make those adjustments in wardrobe_main.sqf as well as wardrobe_activate.sqf? Or is this done in just wardrobe_main.sqf?

You don't need to edit the wardrobe_activate.sqf for this at all. It can all be done through the wardrobe_main.sqf.

Back