OK guys. Let me clear some things up. Yes this code was made for 1.7.6 - I've not tested in 1.7.7, but from the looks of things, they've moved around just about everything, and renamed a bunch of things - almost like they were trying to break a lot of community scripts

. There are a few things in the update that I'm interested in, but I'm very busy and might not get to it for a while -- and I might just cherry pick the good things and frankenstein my setup. So stick to 1.7.6 for now, unless you desparately want to upgrade to 1.7.7 - then I wish you good luck with getting these scripts set up.
Update coming later this week most likely, some new methods and much optimization. moving zombies instead of despawning and respawning, cacheing zombies, zombies don't spawn in water anymore, radius/density/maxzeds set by location type, reexamining zombie movements (if you have any animations for lunge or stumble, please send), mutliple versions of zombie movement addon for varying speeds, fixed skins addon (remove canvas option, remove 3 buggy skins, first set of original skins maybe).
In testing phase now.
@DirtySnipe
So you've got them working, but they're running - are they doing the animation? Change the foceSpeed values in zombie_agent maybe. I am experimenting with getting a sort of stumble run animation for when they chase you as well. And no loot - maybe the building types in my loot script are wrong, but maybe you just need to use the old method to spawn loot cause its tavi? Try comparing your spawn_loot.sqf from tavi to mine. Can you pm me more of that error about the loot?
@Justin Barnes - oh they're a huge threat, believe me. With the knockdown and the high level of damage, they get quite dangerous. And I'm working on them moving a bit faster when chasing you. And finally - they are only this slow for my testing phase, I will be releasing multiple versions of the addon for various speeds. Probably this is the most requested (by mod makers too), so it's coming very soon!
@rossymond

thanks.
@angry pineapple
Thanks! Glad you like it! control_zombieAgent actually doesn't do anything, and will be removed from the next update!
The code you want is in player_zombieCheck I believe. I've doubled the distance for detection, but you can drop it - see the parts where I've added a * 2 to dayz_disAudial and dayz_disVisual (think those are the names of the variables).
@LexGaming -
1.7.7: Untested, won't be supported by me for at least a month.
@robhimself -
Please come by my teamspeak, I'm glad I could bring ya back! I don't think it will work with 1.7.7 without at the very least renaming some files. I'd recommend switching back to 1.7.6.1, but if you're competent with arma scripting and want to stick to 1.7.7 I can give you a hand with trying to get it to work - on condition that you come back to this thread and release it!
@Bejasc3D
Awesome work! Glad you god it working!!
To turn down the number of zeds - open variables.sqf and change maxLocalZombies - should be around 95 in my release. Drop it as you see fit. But - also in zombie_agent.fsm, there is a setting for max sleeping zombies (sleeping zombies take very little CPU but the real max number of zombies is maxLocalZombies + sleepingZombies.
(one other thing - maxZeds and maxGlobalZeds should be around 200-500 and 2000-5000 or so - otherwise it is possible that a player logs in to a full server and gets no zombies)
EDIT: it's early, just read more of your post - looks like you solved a lot of your problems, good work.
The debug messages are also in zombie_agent.fsm, find the cutText with the bit that you want to disable and just comment it out.
Finally, clothing - are you sure you included my player_wearClothes.sqf? You might have to muck about in fixing it if it is somehow broken, but I believe it's on the github under the additional folder, just copy it to your fixes and make sure it's overriding when you load the mission. It works great for me though - though in the addon there are 3 pieces of clothing that are buggy on my server and tp you to the ocean.
Create canvas or whatever that other option is - that's just leftover from me being an idiot and not removing a line from the cfg in the addon - it does nothing as far as I can tell, and doesn't break anything either. Don't worry about it for now.